Bombshell Report on FBI Investigation of Clinton Foundation— The Ship is SINKING!

Hillary Clinton can’t catch a break from scandal.

That’s true both during the election and historically. The woman’s scandals date back decades, whether it be allegedly covering up her husband’s sex abuse, insider trading, stealing from the White House, and countless others.

Of course, you’re probably more aware of her modern scandals: Benghazi, her use of a private email server, and most recently, the Clinton Foundation, which Ruby Giuliani blasted on TV as a racketeering enterprise to enrich the Clintons. He noted, among other things, that only 10% of the money the Foundation raises actually goes towards charity, while the other 90% goes towards God knows what.

Via The Federalist Papers

CNN reports that conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch has released almost 300 pages of Clinton emails suggesting she used the State Department to get favors for Clinton Foundation donors and officials:

In one instance, top Clinton Foundation official Doug Band lobbied Clinton aides for a job for someone else in the State Department. In the email, Band tells Hillary Clinton’s former aides at the department — Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin — that it is “important to take care of (redacted).” Band is reassured by Abedin that “Personnel has been sending him options.”


In a 2009 email, Band directs Abedin and Mills to put Gilbert Chagoury, a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire and Clinton Foundation donor, in contact with the State Department’s “substance person” on Lebanon.

“We need Gilbert Chagoury to speak to the substance person re Lebanon,” Band wrote. “As you know, he’s a key guy there and to us and is loved in Lebanon. Very imp.”
“It’s jeff feltman,” Abedin responded, referring to Jeffrey Feltman, who was the US ambassador to Lebanon at the time. “I’m sure he knows him. I’ll talk to jeff.”

According to the Daily Caller, there are multiple FBI investigations underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation. How will this turn out? If it’s anything like the FBI investigation into her private email server, I’m sure we’ll learn that she broke the law… but there’s nothing they can do about it.

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.