Anti-Trump protesters causing chaos will soon be in for a rude awakening. Eventually they will be arrested, fined, jailed and when they get home they will see this video in which Laura Ingraham puts the safe-space social justice babies to shame.
Enjoy this cake whipping by Laura Ingraham!
Here’s a list of what the anti-Trump protesters don’t understand.
- no one is listening.
- no one cares.
- you’re breaking things, that’s a crime.
- you’re setting fires, that’s a crime.
- you’re attacking people, that’s a crime.
- blocking traffic makes people hate you.
- crowding the streets makes people hate you.
- running around causing problems in public, such as all of the above, makes people hate you.
- democrats lost and that’s a fact that will not change.
- Trump is President elect now, President in January, 2017.
What anti-Trump protesters can do to avoid facing the whip of Laura Ingraham.
- Shut up.
- Clean up.
- Go home.
- Get a job.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Review Donald Trump’s 100 day plan and find something that benefits you.
- Learn how to be strong, not weak, and face adversity with toughness.
- Stop crying.
- Stop complaining.
- Start being more active in a positive way, because everyone literally hates protesters.
What should people do if they encounter a violent anti-Trump protester?
- Call the police.
- Defend yourself if you’re attacked. If you need to shoot them, run them over, throw a cactus at them, whatever – do not let these people hurt you. They are weak and operate in a gang-mentality because they are super weak as an individual. Protect yourself if they attack you.
- Avoid the protesters at all costs. One way to avoid being attacked by these maniacs is to just avoid them. They are in a state of mental confusion and their mind thinks they are little babies who throw temper tantrums.
Back in the day the 18-year-olds were invading Normandy. Now the 18-year-olds are gender confused, running for safe spaces, and are the embarrassments of America.
Don’t be a protester.