BREAKING: 22 Victims In Britain’s 5th Terror Attack This Year – Here’s What Else Was Found In Blast

Just days after the United States remembers the worst terror attack to happen on American soil, London once again suffers an attack. Preliminary reports say that the detonation of the device left on public transportation is similar to that promoted by ISIS forces, though responsibility has yet to be officially reported.

This is the fifth terror attack this year in Britan and we may not be done yet. The attack on the train is thought to not be an isolated incident. According to Daily Mail, authorities are currently looking for another bomb, in hopes of finding it in time:

“An officer at the scene told MailOnline: ‘We believe there is a second bomb – there is a man with knives on the loose.’ 

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan urged Londoners to show vigilance and told LBC: ‘There is a manhunt under way as we speak.’ 

Photographs show what experts believe is a ‘pretty unsophisticated’ bomb in a flaming white bucket inside a Lidl freezer bag with Christmas lights protruding out of the top – a type of fuse encouraged by ISIS in its online manuals and magazines.”

Obviously, they believe this to have been a terrorist attack, but in this frustratingly politically correct climate, they’re not willing to say that without irrefutable proof. Just the fact that ISIS has “online manuals and magazines” is an atrocity and the reason we are a country in a war on terror.

This could have turned out to be a very different story though; even though the results of this attack were horrible enough, there was much more damage planned for the morning commuters today. Apparently, the bomb didn’t go off correctly and if it had, there would have been much more devastation and probably significant loss of life:

“Police are today hunting for the ‘bucket bomber’ who tried to blow up a rush hour Tube train and injured 22 people – but Donald Trump says the terror suspect was already in Scotland Yard’s ‘sights’ before the attack.

The crude IED could have killed dozens but failed to properly detonate and sent a ‘wall of fire’ through the carriage at Parsons Green Station injuring at least 22 people including a ten-year-old boy. 

Today officers are hunting for the bomber – and a potential cell – amid claims the terror suspect is armed with knives and may have left other devices.”

The way that the device did detonate left those in it’s blast radius with serious burns and other injuries. Plus the panic that ensued was obviously extreme, and some passengers injured others in an effort to get away from the origination point of the explosion. Those injured included several children.

“Terrified passengers were seen covered in blood with scorched hands, legs, faces and hair – others suffered crush injuries during a ‘human stampede’ as they ‘ran for their lives’ in west London at 8.20am.

But the US President has sparked a diplomatic row after tweeting: ‘Another attack in London by a loser terrorist and saying police should be ‘more proactive’. 

Washington and London found themselves at loggerheads after the Manchester terror attack when US officials named the suicide bomber as Salman Abedi when police refused to say.”

A photograph of the flaming white bucket taken just after it exploded around 8.20am shows a number of wires protruding out of the top and on to the train carriage floor

It’s frustrating that while their citizens are facing such incredible hardship at the hands of a group who laughs at their victims and warns ahead of time that they plan to carry out genocide, officials are quibbling over what to call people and when to release the name of the perpetrators.

Understandably those in charge have to make sure that they’re not naming the wrong person, for the protection of the innocent. However, the hesitance to name terrorists wreaks of a political move that panders to killers and terrorists.

More from our source about the details of the blast:

“Security sources have said the IED had a timer, indicating the bucket bomber left in on the train and fled before it exploded with police spotters watching back CCTV on the train and at Tube stations.

Witnesses to the explosion said there was a loud ‘bang’, a flash and then a ball of flame engulfed surrounding passengers on the ‘packed’ District Line train.

Luke Warsmey said: ‘The explosion was like a large match going off at the end of the carriage. People just started sprinting. It was every man for himself when that happened. The burn victims had severe leg injuries.

‘It was a very busy commuter train, young and old, school children going to their schools. I saw was nannies trying to look for kids, because of the rush of people just taking five and six year olds away from them and they were trying to look for them.’

Prime Minister Theresa May is to chair a meeting of the Government’s Cobra emergencies committee this afternoon to discuss the terrorist attack – the fifth major British terror attack this year.

Armed Police, paramedics and firefighters were all said to be at the west London station within five minutes of the explosion today.

A 100m cordon was erected around the station and a police helicopter was also overhead.

The Met confirmed it was a terrorist attack around 40 minutes later.

Outside New Scotland Yard on Friday morning Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said: ‘At 8.20 this morning at Parsons Green tube station there was an explosion on a tube train.

‘Police have attended, we now assess that this was a detonation of an improvised explosive device.

‘In terms of the police response as you would expect our well practiced command structures have come into shape and operation led and coordinated by the Metropolitan Police with our colleagues at British Transport Police and others.

‘The investigation is being led by the Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command and there are many urgent enquiries on going with hundreds of detectives involved, looking at CCTV forensic work and speaking to the witnesses.

‘This investigation is supported by our colleagues from MI5, bringing their intelligence expertise to bear in the case.

‘I would emphasise Londoners will see an enhanced police presence across the day.’

NHS England said 22 patients in total were being treated at Imperial, Chelsea and Westminster, Guy’s and St Thomas’ and the Central London Community Healthcare Urgent Care Centre. Of these 18 were taken by ambulance and four self-presented.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd said: ‘Once more people going about their everyday lives have been targeted in a callous and indiscriminate way. My thoughts are with all those injured and affected.

‘I would urge Londoners to remain alert and assist the police and emergency services as much as they can.’

In the aftermath armed police swooped from the SO-15 counter-terrorism unit performed a hard-stop on a bus in nearby Chelsea Bridge Road. The call was linked to the terror attack but nothing suspicious was found on board.”

[H/T: Daily Mail]

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.