BREAKING: Libya Makes Huge Announcement About What They Just Found in Benghazi

trey-gowdy-benghazi

From The Conservative Tribune: The Benghazi incident just keeps coming back up like an indigestible meal for President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Now, a committee within Libya’s internationally recognized parliament in Tobruk claims that it has new information regarding the perpetrators of the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

The committee’s deputy head, Tareq Saqar al-Jeruchi, said his team would travel to the United States and share the information with Congress and the FBI.

Christopher Stevens, America’s ambassador to Libya at the time, along with three other Americans, were killed in the attack. Washington believes the attack was carried out by Ansar al-Sharia, a jihadist group and known terrorist organization.

The new information from the Libyan committee, however, has not been released to the public. This makes some wonder if the Libyan parliament really has made any recent discovery about the Benghazi attack (H/T Breitbart).

So what could this new discovery be? The Conservative Tribune reviewed some older news reports to determine what information this committee could have.

Approximately one year ago, the British Daily Mail reported that an organization of CIA insiders, former top military officers and members of relevant think-tanks — calling itself the Citizens Commission on Benghazi — stated that the Benghazi attacks were possible because the United States had been arming Al Qaeda in Libya one year earlier.

Initially, the weapons, costing around $500 million, were intended for former Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi. Instead, the United States “switched sides in the war on terror, knowingly facilitating the provision of weapons to known Al Qaeda militias and figures,” said commission member Clare Lopez, a former CIA officer.

The aim of the Obama administration was to topple Gadhafi. Granted, he had caused trouble for the United States earlier, most notably during the Reagan administration, but, by the second decade of the 21st century, he was working closely and actively with the West to suppress Al Qaeda, as explained in the commission’s interim report (H/T U.K. Daily Mail)

This information was supported by The Blaze in its own investigation showing that a lot of weapons were being smuggled into Libya with American complicity before the Benghazi attack. None of it was to support Gadhafi and his decreasing number of followers.

A series of subsequent reports by the Conservative Tribune over the past few months based on various sources also imply that Al Qaeda in Libya was being armed by the United States.

Some of these weapons were earmarked for Syria, but it would not take a lot of imagination to conclude that some stayed in Libya to help Islamic rebel forces take over that country.

Furthermore, this may be why many publications, including the Conservative Tribune, have since speculated that the phony story blaming the Benghazi attack on an anti-Muslim YouTube video, which angered Libyans, was actually a quickly devised explanation to keep the American people from discovering that the Obama administration, with Hillary Clinton as secretary of state, made the Benghazi attack possible.

Isn’t that treason?

If Clinton and Obama are found to be traitorous at worse or duplicitous at best in the arms smuggling that led to the tragic Benghazi incident, they will have more than indigestion to worry about.

We deliver meaningful conservative American news that is not your normal agenda based Beltway bull.