BREAKING: Terror Strikes Paris Again – State Department Issues Emergency Advisement To Americans

Ever since Ramadan kicked off on May 26, significant terror attacks have sprung up across the globe, with current counts confirming three separate attacks that’s taken the lives of 149 people. While the world is still reeling after the London Bridge attack, now another terror attack is rocking the city of Paris yet again, as the promise of extra “benefits” for being a martyr over Muslims’ holy month is driving them to commit more acts of jihad for their depraved religion.

Breaking reports out of France report that 900 people inside the Notre Dame Cathedral have been barricaded inside and that the church is now on an emergency lockdown after a Muslim psychopath began trying to massacre tourists with a knife and a hammer. Authorities and counter terrorism officers have since flooded the scene, where Paris Police confirm that one of their officers have been wounded by a hammer blow to the head. The attacker is still alive at this point, but is now being treated at a local hospital after being shot by police in the throat.

Visitors inside the cathedral are frantically trying to get a hold of their families, using social media to relay the message that they are currently trapped inside the building. Scenes of complete pandemonium could be seen, as a couple of thousand people were frantically trying to escape the knife-wielding Muslim, crouching down between pews, a British witness said.

Police are now actively investigating the scene where they have cordoned off the area and are searching people in the cathedral for weapons. But what is highly alarming at this point is that people are reporting that there was an explosion close to the cathedral, leading many people to believe that this could be just the beginning of the attack.

 

A witness outside the cathedral, said: “I heard two explosions.”Paris police, tweeted: “A police intervention is in progress in the square in front of Our Lady Intervention, avoid the area.”“So we are trapped in Notre Dame Cathedral,” one man wrote on Twitter. “Something is happening outside we don’t know what it is. Police sirens can be heard #NotreDame.”“Needless to say my family and I are a little on edge. We were in London when the London Bridge attacks happened.”Express.Uk has more:

France has been on high alert since the January 2015 attacks on the Charlie Hebdo offices and a Jewish supermarket in Paris which killed 17 people and wounded 22.

In November 2015 during a series of coordinated terror attacks 130 people were killed by seven attackers.

Three suicide bombers struck outside the Stade de France during a football match.

There were then several mass shootings and a suicide bombing at cafes and restaurants.

Gunmen carried out another mass shooting and took hostages at an Eagles of Death Metal concert in the Bataclan threatre, killing 89 people.

The attackers then blew themselves up or were shot by police during a stand-off.

Another 368 people were injured, almost 100 seriously.

This is sadly becoming the new normal for the people of Europe after their reckless policies to bring hordes of unvetted migrants into their country have proven to be fatal. Major attacks of Ramadan since 2017 “include twin suicide bombings in Baghdad and a massive suicide borne vehicle bomb in Afghanistan. An unconfirmed terrorist incident also occurred at a casino hotel in Manila earlier this week. These attacks occurred before a reported deadly incident on London Bridge Saturday. The Baghdad bombings targeted both an ice cream shop and elderly pension distribution center. The ice cream shop was frequented by families with small children and killed 10. The first bombing killed 12, and nearly 100 were injured between the two blasts,” The Daily Caller reported. 

The second bombing in Afghanistan killed nearly 100 people and injured hundreds more. The massive suicide vehicle struck one of the safest areas of Kabul in Afghanistan and destroyed parts of the German embassy. Several German and U.S. citizens were killed in the attack. Afghan officials believe that Taliban elements headed by the Haqqani network are responsible for the attack.

A gunman also stormed a casino hotel resort in Manila Friday and set fire to a hotel while attempting to steal nearly $2 million in gaming chips. He engaged casino workers in a firefight and then appears to have killed himself. ISIS  claimed responsibility for the attack, which killed nearly 40 people. All casualties in the attack were caused by smoke inhalation by fire.

Thankfully no one died from this attack but next time we might not be so lucky. How many more innocent people have to perish at the hands of these Muslim vermin before the world finally stands up and says that enough is enough? Ramadan is unfortunately only half way over, and it appears as though Muslims around the world are just getting their little party started.

TRIGGER WARNING: Prissy Holly is a conservative journalist, professional shi*t starter and disgruntled military vet who is very outspoken and doesn’t give a flying crap about your feelings when exposing the truth. If you want your daily dose of news delivered in the most politically incorrect way as possible, make sure you follow Prissy!

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.