We learned a LOT about Terence Crutcher today and all of it is bad for the mainstream media who keeps spinning stories so they’ll get ratings.
Terence Crutcher was shot by police when his hands were NOT up. The media tried saying his hands were up so everyone would freak out and read/watch the story. The truth is that his hands were NOT UP. His hands looked like they were reaching in his car or he already reached in his car and had something. Here’s a helicopter view image.
Here’s a helicopter view video. Video doesn’t lie.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, and this iceberg runs pretty deep in the form of a really long history of crimes committed by Terence Crutcher.
Besides the information above, which was spun out of control by the media, the media also didn’t tell anyone that Terence Crutcher was recently released from PRISON.
That’s right! He did a hard nine years in the slammer for drug trafficking. Really funny considering cops found PCP in his car after they shot him.
Here’s 15 other crimes committed by Terence Crutcher, courtesy of Conservative Tribune.
- 1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
- 2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
- 2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
- 2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
- 2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
- Driving with open container — Dismissed
- 2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
- 2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
- 2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
- Obstructing an officer — Conviction
- 2013 DUI — Conviction
- Resisting officer — Conviction
- Open Container — Conviction
- Failure to wear seat belt — Conviction
- Speeding — Conviction
Why didn’t the mainstream media mention 15 crimes?
I can understand missing one or two, but not all 15.
Why did the mainstream media leave this out?
Why do liberal and democrat news outlets act like this was an innocent man shot with his hands up? We see in the video that certainly was NOT the case.
That wasn’t the case at all. Not even close.
We have video evidence that a man who was non-compliant, with a history of resisting arrest and other crimes, was in fact NOT shot with his hands up.
Terence Crutcher should not have went to his car. He didn’t listen to police and that’s why he got shot.
And if anyone is wondering why cops don’t let you go back to your car, then watch this video and you’ll understand.