Black Lives Matter Leader, Chanelle Helm, faces social media backlash after she dropped a list of ten things that she demands from white people. The list ranges from giving your home, money, and other things to black and brown people. If this woman is anything, it’s racist, lazy, and entitled. Whenever someone posts a list that Black Lives Matter demand from white people, then it’s safe to assume this is a list filled with freebie’s and handouts. I guess playing the system became too much for her and now she’s just straight up begging people for it. Well, demanding it is more like it. Chanelle Helm’s list of demands for white people casually included her PayPal address as if people were really going to fork over their paychecks.
Needless to say, she ain’t getting a darn thing. She doesn’t deserve anything that’s on her list of the ten demandments, but if she wants a swift kick in the rear, then I’m sure there’s a few million people on Facebook lined up to do so.
This is her list of demands from white people to black and brown people. Notice the racism in it? She’s only asking from white folks. What about Asians and Hispanics? Why do they get off the hook? She’s literally targeting one race and that reeks of racism. It may not be obvious to some, but I smell the hints of her hate speech from the pixels of my cheap laptop monitor.
If you’re white, then this is what you need to give up immediately to Chanelle Helm (this is where you start laughing profusely).
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
What if you live in Oregon where not many black or brown families live? What if you’re a white person who moved to Thailand and still can’t find any? What if you have really good friends who just happen to be white? Why are white people banned from receiving anything from their friends? Why are black and brown people entitled to belongings of someone else? There’s a lot of reasons why this is a no, and no reasons why this is a yes.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
Why? Why would someone inherit a property and give it away to a stranger? And what is this white privilege nonsense? White privilege is a fake thing create by entitled people who are too lazy to work hard and move up in the world. Anyone who blames white privilege on anything has not worked hard enough in their life to get what they want. The only obstacle between you and what you want, is you. Stop making white privilege excuses and be a go-getter. This woman seems more like a beggar and not a worker.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
Up next, the Bernie Sanders socialist math instructor, Bernie Sanders himself! Does this woman not know anything about math, economics, or the fact that nothing is free? Can someone explain to her, like she is five-years-old, that building a sustainable apartment complex in ANY neighborhood cannot be done for free? It costs money to build buildings. Labor and materials cost money. And what about the sustainable part? How many neighborhoods are no longer sustainable because of the people living in them? Every neighborhood, when it was built, was designed to be sustainable. If your neighborhood is no longer sustainable, then it’s because of the people who live there. Maybe the people need to clean up after themselves and start being more responsible citizens. Start taking care of your own neighborhood and you won’t have to beg for someone to use taxpayer money to build you a new home. If you’ve already trashed your first neighborhood, then you’ll probably trash the free one you’re begging for. Get out of here with this nonsensical Bernie Sanders entitlement idiocy.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists a*sholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
I can see why Chanelle may not be on anyone’s will. She fits the description of the racist a*shole. That’s just my opinion. I’m not begging anyone to agree with me. Nor am I begging for your belongings. People can stop generational poverty by making education important again. Stop having kids when you’re 15, stay in school, and go to college or trade school or start a business. When you’re 31-years-old and a kid calls you “grandmother” then you know you’ve messed up in life. How many black and brown kids don’t graduate high school because their parents and grand parents are failures? Poverty won’t ever be fixed if everyone continues cutting class, has 4 kids by the time they’re 22-years-old, and refuse to take life seriously.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
No chance. How about black and brown families learn to budget their own money? Your Air Jordan’s cost $200 but you can’t pay the cable bill? Your weave cost $125, but your kids don’t have supplies for school? Do we see a problem yet? Budget your own money based on what’s really important in life. Expensive sneakers don’t mean anything when your kid can’t read or write. I see so many urban parents waste money on showing off their kids, but the kid’s can’t even read. You want to show off your child, then get them through high school without getting pregnant or getting arrested. Send them to adulthood better than yourself.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the f*ck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
What the heck is yaw? This goes back to the education part. Phonetic spelling is phased out by the time we hit kindergarten and kids learn the core 200+ sight words. Yaw is not one of the words kids are taught in school. Chanelle, honey, yaw need to go back to skaw.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
Nazi’s are horrible people who feel way too strongly about their whiteness. Come on guys, chill out with that white supremacy stuff. You can hate people without wearing a sheet on your head like a Halloween goblin.
However – how does Chanelle know that a Nazi has a little d*ck? The only way for Chanelle to know that is for her to have experience with one…or many. Did Chanelle Helm hook up with a Nazi? Is she a closet white boy lover? Hmmmm… I thought R Kelly had some secrets in his closet, but Chanelle Helm might have him beat. Chanelle, when you read this, please comment your answer to this question – have you ever slept with, kissed, or had sexual relations a white man?
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
Threatening or inciting violence should be taken seriously by the law. Is it legal to threaten people or suggest that other people hit each other? This isn’t about the color of one’s skin, but rather the sick call for violence based on one’s opinion of others. It sure sounds like Chanelle Helm is very racist in this targeted hate and call for violence towards white people. And again, what about the Asians and Hispanics? Why do they get out of this for free? Is it because Chanelle Helm only hates white people?
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
Most people don’t support white supremacy or supremacy of any kind. From what I see, walking anywhere in public, is people getting along nicely with each other. People are kind, then hold doors, they use manners, they smile at each other. Of course, this is all thrown out the window during moments of road rage in rush hour, but nonetheless – people really aren’t racist like the democrats want us to believe.
This list of ten demands for white people is actually the first truly racist thing I’ve encountered in a long time. Of course there’s an occasional hate crime and it’s dealt with by the court, but there’s not really anyone who actually supports hate crimes or supremacy of any kind. Perhaps a small bunch, but there’s supremacists on both ends of the extreme political spectrum. For every white supremacist who might exist, there’s an equally demanding person like Chanelle Helm. She probably doesn’t realize this, but she is not much different than a white supremacist. She targets people and makes demands of them. That sounds very controlling and hateful.
Anyone who targets a group of people based on their color is a racist.
Chanelle, you hear that?