Who are you voting for next Tuesday? I’ll be voting for the candidate that isn’t under FBI investigation….. for the third time this election.
Yes – Hillary really has been under investigation three separate times by the FBI. Let’s recap. First came the initial FBI investigation into Hillary’s private email server, which she got off the hook from. Then came the FBI’s multiple probes into the Clinton Foundation, which are still ongoing.
And lastly, there’s the reopening of the FBI’s investigation into Hillary’s emails – all thanks to Anthony Weiner. Huma Abedin has since disappeared from the campaign trail, and the polls have surged in favor of Trump. The ABC News poll which showed Trump behind Hillary by 12 points on October 23rd now shows Trump ahead Hillary by a 1 point. It’s an incredible reversal of fortune, and unprecedented in politics.
But Donald Trump is hardly Hillary’s biggest threat: the FBI is. And guess what? As we just learned – an indictment is likely.
As Real Clear Politics reported:
Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it.
Donald Trump is now leading in Florida, Ohio, Nevada, Iowa, and North Carolina. Trump is within spitting distance in Colorado and Pennsylvania, and two new polls show Trump up in Virginia and New Hampshire, respectively. If Trump picks off any of those latter states, he wins the election.
And how are things looking for Hillary? Even if she wins the election, that’s just the first nail biter she can finally take a breath of relief on. Then comes the second impeachment of a Clinton.