Great News from the looney judicial side of the Political Spectrum!
President Trump reissued his falsely named “Muslim Ban” and although we are sure it will continue to get challenges from the left side of the aisle it has already passed the first test.
Although Washington State and New York went to the same federal judge who had previously issued the restraining order on the old travel ban and asked that that order pertain to this new ban. The judge said “NO” because the new ban requires more extensive filing. No shortcuts, leftists!
Via Biz Pac Review:
A U.S. federal court refused to apply the emergency restraining order from President Trump’s immigration executive order to his newly modified travel ban.
Seattle U.S. District Court Judge James Robart, who issued the temporary restraining order against Trump’s initial order last month, refused a request on Friday to apply that order to the revised policy according to Reuters.
Trump advisor and political strategist Kellyanne Conway said she had no doubt it would continue to get legal challenges from the left but it would pass all legal tests. She also pointed out the fact that Iraq had been removed from the list because Secretary Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security Kelly both worked with Iraqi officials to tighten up vetting so they could be removed.
Just like all the scrutiny President Obama went through when he decided to ban all immigration from Iraq…. OH WAIT!!!!
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!