Has everyone forgotten about Hillary’s health?
Just months ago, it was all everyone was talking about. And for good reason.
The drudge report reported on an image appearing to show Hillary needing help up a flight of stairs from her secret service handlers. Could Hillary do as much as climb a flight of stairs by herself?
Such questions sparked an enormous deal of speculation into the question of Hillary’s health. Why the heck does she cough so much, and what’s with her exaggerated emotions?
All concerns seemed to be validated on September 11th when Hillary collapsed while leaving the 9/11 memorial early. After cycling through a number of excuses, she settled on claiming to have had a pneumonia diagnosis the Friday prior. If that was true, it’s a fact the public would’ve never known about had Hillary not passed out publicly.
Since then, we haven’t heard much about Hillary’s health. Could that be because she someone managed to get through three debates without a coughing fit, fainting incident, or mini-seizure? Perhaps – but her health problems do persist.
As the Political Insider reported:
Eagle-eyed viewers spotted something interesting at Hillary Clinton’s campaign rally in Florida yesterday.
As Hillary walks out waving to the crowd, she stops at a platform and turns around looking for someone to help her step onto it. Luckily for her an aide has dashed over, already anticipating that she will need help getting up what the American Mirror estimates is an 18 inch step.
Check out the raw footage below:
Speaking of Hillary’s health, here are some more examples documented by the Political Insider:
- One message, from Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, shows serious concern in 2015 about Hillary Clinton’s health after she could “barely climb the podium steps” during an event they both attended.
- Hillary Clinton, during a campaign stop in Scranton, PA, almost had a serious fall as she stepped down on the podium.
- Emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request show that Clinton aide Huma Abedin was concerned about her boss’ ability to walk around a stage for extended periods of time, instead requesting a podium that she could presumably use to lean on.
- Video released by the Associated Press appears to show Hillary Clinton – already dogged by questions pertaining to her health – reaching for any and every object she can find in order to steady herself.
- A photo has surfaced on social media showing the possible future leader of our country being propped up like a scene from Weekend at Bernie’s.