According to a book written by award-winning author, Ronald Kessler, Hillary Clinton is a miserable woman and an absolute nightmare to work with.
Kessler stated that a uniformed member of the Secret Service told Hillary, “Good morning ma’am.” But then the unthinkable; “F— OFF,” replied the then First Lady.
Kessler’s book, First Family Detail, can’t be accused of being slanted towards republican presidential families either. It details incidents told to Kessler by former secret service agents about the Nixon’s, Reagan’s, Bush’s, Clinton’s and Obama’s. However, nobody in the White House has ever been quite as mean and nasty as hate-filled Hillary.
Kessler stated, “When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously. As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident. Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.” The well-respected journalist continued with other shining examples from former secret service agents about the democratic front-runner.
• “Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military. She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”
• “Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House. She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”
• “Hillary had a standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another. In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office. If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”
• “White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.”
• “While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’”
And the examples from Kessler about Hillary go on and on. Is this the type of out of control beast America needs in the White House?