Iraq Vet SHOT While Saving Woman And Baby Being Attacked By BLM Thugs, Media SILENT For THIS Reason


America’s veterans aren’t finished defending their country when they return home. Last Sunday, two black males approached a woman with her baby in a Walmart parking lot in Shawnee, Kansas.  As the woman got out to place her baby in the backseat of her car, both men approached, one of which truck the woman in the head.

The two men had intended to kidnap the woman and her children. But all didn’t go according to plan.

What they hadn’t planned on was 33-year-old Air Force Iraq Vet heard the screams from the female and quickly intervened. The Air Force vet was shot multiple times as he approached the men in an attempt to rescue the female and the infant.

The vet’s mother stated that “He would have helped anybody, it wouldn’t have mattered if they were old, white or black, or whatever. The veteran in question had served six years in the Air Force, and was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

His mother continued, stating that the man was still concerned for the woman and her child. “He was more concerned about how the baby was, and the woman.”

A second man from Desoto, Kansas saw what was happening and came to the aid of the downed vet, female, and her child. That man shot and killed one of the suspects as the second black male fled from the scene.

The story wasn’t widely reported like you’d expect, perhaps due to the identity of the perpetrators. As Americas Freedom Fighters reports:

The attacker who was killed was identified Monday as 28-year-old John W. Simmons III of Kansas City.


Arthur Fred Wyatt III, 27, of Overland Park, Kan., was arrested on Tuesday and charged in Johnson County District Court with attempted first degree murder, attempted aggravated kidnapping, and attempted aggravated robbery.


Wyatt was released from the Kansas Department of Corrections in July after serving a sentence for a 2009 involuntary manslaughter case in Wyandotte County and subsequent drug violations of probation.

The 2 Good Samaritans asked for their names to be withheld and were just concerned about the welfare of the woman and her infant.

One woman at the scene filmed the aftermath:

Crazy stuff.

The veteran who was shot has remained in critical condition, while the woman who was attacked was released from the hospital on Monday.

So why do you think that the media barely reported on this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below and share this post on Facebook and Twitter.