The rise of Islam in America under Obama is not surprising when Hussein clearly caters to them, and is most likely one of them. A few quotes from Obama speaking to the Islamic Society of Baltimore:
“Islam has always been part of America. Starting in colonial times, many of the slaves brought here from Africa were Muslim. And even in their bondage, some kept their faith alive.”
And: “Many only hear about Muslims and Islam from the news after an act of terrorism, or in distorted media portrayals in TV or film, all of which gives this hugely distorted impression.”
Via Truth Revolt: Before Obama there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in America. Then, all of a sudden…
An anonymous internet meme has been circulating via email lately, and those are usually cause for skepticism at best. But here’s one that, regardless of its origin, raises a long list of valid, troublesome points for consideration:
“Before Obama there was virtually no prominent presence of Islam in America,” it begins. And then…
• All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the Bible are banned in schools.
• All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports and businesses.
• All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.
• All of a sudden we are inundated with lawsuits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.
• All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who is covered up under them.
• All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.
• All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in “anti-Muslim speech.”
• All of a sudden, jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or the jihadists’ actions are NOT labeled terrorism, but other nebulous terms like ‘workplace violence.”
“Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever.”