London Terrorist Did One Chilling Thing To His Neighbors The Night Before Bridge Killing Spree

I can guarantee that everyone has a moment in their life that they look back on and wonder if they should have handled it differently. For instance, answering a question differently in a job interview, taking a cab over the bus, or choosing the right career path. Each of these moments can steer someone on a different path, and usually, when we look back on our lives we can pinpoint those moments where our lives changed. Sadly, this past weekend the world witnessed one of those moments when London was rocked by another terrorist attack. Now, we are finding out what one of those attackers did right before the killing spree that should have been noticed. 

I am sure there were plenty of red flags concerning these Muslim men before the attack. There is no way that these men did not raise anyone’s suspicions before pulling off this deadly attack. That was already demonstrated when news that one of the attackers had unfurled an ISIS flag in Regent’s Park in northwest London. The unidentified 27-year-old terrorist was shown in footage in a documentary about British jihadis released last year.

Watch the trailer here.

Now, after watching that you would think that London’s government officials would check into this people, right? Well, obviously they let that one slide too.

Which is why this next incident should have been looked at more carefully. 

Apparently, another one of the terrorists from Saturday night’s deadly attacks threw a “send-off” barbecue with his neighbors. This barbecue was held a week before the deadly attack that killed 7 people and injured 48 others.

According to The Sun:

Ramou Grant, who was invited to the party in Barking, told Good Morning Britain: “Last week he called for a barbecue and invited all of us. [I’ve been] thinking, ‘was this a send-off?’”

Ramou Grant the neighbor who was invited to the strange barbecue.

Ken Chigbo, 26, was also invited to the party last week.

He said the host would  “buy ice creams for the kids”.

Sharmine Thomas, 50, added: “He used to help me with my shopping. He was a lovely guy.”

It has not been confirmed which of the three men threw the barbie – but it is thought to be the ringleader know as Abz who was wearing an Arsenal shirt during the bloodbath.

Jebil Palamba who lives in the same block said he had been invited to a barbecue

The three men caused chaos and bloodshed when they carried out an attack on Saturday evening on London Bridge and in Borough Market.

A van was driven into pedestrians enjoying a summer evening just after 10pm before the men ran towards the market – storming bars and pubs with knives.

They rampaged through the area, a favourite with tourists and locals alike, stabbing at people enjoying drinks and dinner before they were shot by armed police.

Police made 12 arrests after raiding a block of flats in Barking in the early hours of Sunday morning and have carried out similar operations in East Ham and Dagenham.

One woman was arrested at the social housing flat belonging to suspected Borough Market killer Abz in Barking.

Controlled explosions were carried out by officers entering the property.

Shocked neighbours said the dead terrorist had lived in the block for around three years and was married with two children.

If that is not enough to send chills up your spine this certainly will.

It has now been revealed that another one of those EVIL terrorists handed out cupcakes a week before the bloody attack. 

The Sun reports:

It comes as it’s revealed another assailant reportedly handed out cupcakes a week before the rampage, which left seven dead and 48 injured on Saturday night.

A police spokesman said: “An Garda Siochana is providing every assistance to our colleagues in the London Metropolitan Police in relation to the terror attack in London.

“We will process all requests from the UK authorities in relation to inquiries into individuals, identities or any other matter.”

There are unconfirmed reports that the man who had been carrying the Irish-issued ID may have claimed to be from Morocco and that he was married to a woman from Scotland and had lived in Dublin.

Gardai are investigating whether the ID card belonged to the dead man and if the documents are legitimate.

It is understood inquiries are continuing into whether the man was given an Irish ID card issued by the Garda National Immigration Bureau.

Like I said earlier, there are moments that we all look back on and wonder if we could have done them differently. These moments right here will forever be etched into these people’s minds forever. You see, because of political correctness people are so afraid to question for fear of being called a racist.

I am sure that this raised red flags to the people who saw this strange behavior, but said nothing. What will bring America down and other countries is not a conventional war, but political correctness. We need to push this cancer out before it ruins any more lives.

I pray for the victims of this horrific tragedy and I hope that they will wise up and change their policies.

SHARE IF YOU WANT TRUMP’S “TRAVEL BAN” NOW! 

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Liberty Belle is a libertarian and provocateur who believes in freedom and liberty for all Americans. As a passionate journalist, she works relentlessly to uncover the corruption happening in Washington, while exposing politicians and individuals who wish to do us harm. Liberty’s legendary ability to piss off liberals and get to the bottom of corruption makes her an extremely dangerous foe to all the easily-triggered snowflakes out there.

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.