From Mad World News: An Arkansas business owner has decided they’re no longer going to provide service to Muslims, and you’re probably going to agree with their reason.
Jan Morgan, owner of the Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range in Hot Springs, penned a list of reasons she declared her business a “Muslim Free Zone,” and it’s based off of her own research into the brutal religion.
“I officially declare my business, The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range, a MUSLIM FREE ZONE. I have made this decision based on the following FACTS,” Morgan writes.
She then lists off nine reasons why Muslims will no longer be allowed to shoot at her range, including their brutality against women and the fact she’s been personally threatened by those who practice Islam. Morgan, a conservative patriot and staunch supporter of our Second Amendment rights, also explained that her customer’s safety is her number one priority. After the woman being beheaded in Oklahoma, 9/11 and other atrocities carried out in the name of Allah, her “patrons are not comfortable being around Muslims with guns. (Can you blame them?).” No, we really can’t.
However, perhaps the most important point she makes about her decision is that she doesn’t actually believe Islam to be a religion, so she feels that what she’s doing isn’t discriminatory in nature.
“I do not believe my decision is religious discrimination because I do not classify Islam as a religion,” she wrote. “It is a theocracy/terrorist organization that hides behind the mask of religion in order to achieve its mission of world domination.”
Morgan finished her piece by stating that she welcomes people from all different religions to shoot at her range, and that even atheists are allowed. However, she will do “whatever is necessary to provide [a safe] environment for [her customers], even at the cost of the increased threats and legal problems this decision will likely provoke.”
Below is the entire list of reasons Morgan declared her business to be “Muslim Free.” Read them over and let us know what you think:[quote_box_center]
1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly and (which all muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.
2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims who are angry that I have studied their koran, know it better than most of them, and am exposing the vileness of their so called “holy book” and its murderous directives.
3) The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim, the Boston bombings, and the murder of 3000 innocent people on 9/11 are more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate that muslims can and will follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.
4) Because the nature of my business involves firearms and shooting in an enclosed environment, my patrons are not comfortable being around muslims with guns. (can you blame them?)
5) My range rents and sells guns to my patrons. Why would I want to rent or sell a gun and hand ammunition to someone who aligns himself with a religion that commands him to kill me?
6) The muslim brotherhood has a documented plan for the destruction of America from within, discovered by our own government during a raid of MB operatives in America. In addition, the civilization jihad under way in my country by American muslims. In a number of states Muslims, through our legal system, are trying to force us to accept Sharia Law over Constitutional law.
I do not wish to do business with people who stand against the Constitution and are fighting to replace it.
7) Muslims, who belong to and or support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent Americans. Muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent Americans. Muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
See a common thread here?
8) Islam allows Muslims to kill their own children (honor killing) if the behavior of those children embarrasses or dishonors the family name. ( did you know that dating outside of the faith is justification for murdering their daughters and this has already occurred on American soil?) Why would I want people who believe its okay to murder their own children, be in the presence of other children? My patrons often bring their kids to the range to teach them to shoot. I am responsible for providing a safe environment for those children to learn gun safety and shooting sports.
9) In the 14 hundred year history, muslims have murdered over 270 million people. Not all muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists in the world right now are muslim. Since you can’t determine by visual assessment, which ones will kill you and which ones will not, I am going to go with the line of thought that ANY HUMAN BEING who would either knowingly or unknowingly support a “religion” that commands the murder of all people who refuse to submit or convert to that religion, is not someone I want to know or do business with. I hold adults accountable for the religion they align themselves with. [/quote_box_center]