THE SUICIDE OF THE WEST: School bus full of British schoolchildren ‘ATTACKED by Muslim Refugees’

o-CALAIS-REFUGEES-facebook-728x364

From Pam Geller:

Woman and children, the most vulnerable, are their first targets. The “refugees” act with impunity with no fear of punishment. We are watching the suicide of the West.

The notorious Calais refugee camp (where these migrants are from) is a nightmare. Migrants there have refused to move into new £20million housing because “it looks like a prison camp.”

It is unconscionable that these savages roam free — they should be sent back to their countries.

Migrant crisis: Coach full of British schoolchildren ‘ATTACKED by Calais refugees’ Express, January 12, 2016:

A COACH full of British schoolchildren was attacked by Calais migrants who smashed a window and may have caused one child to suffer an epileptic fit.

The youngsters were left terrified after a gang of thugs targeted their bus as it travelled through the notorious port town in the early hours of this morning.

One child was said to have suffered an epileptic fit following the horrifying attack which marred the end of a dream school trip for the children, some of whom are as young as 12.

The harrowing incident also underlines the growing violence of migrants in Calais, who are now arming themselves and resorting to increasingly desperate methods in their attempts to reach Britain.

Terrified truckers have repeatedly warned that it is only a matter of time before someone is killed as clashes with migrants become both more heated and regular.

 

The children were on their way back from a ski trip in Italy

portree-435114
The coach was carrying 35 children from Portree High School, on the Isle of Skye, and nine teachers when violent migrants pelted it with rocks early this morning.

Officials said it was fortunate none of the youngsters were hurt in the horrific attack, although one child reportedly received medical treatment after suffering an epileptic seizure in the aftermath.

Drew Millar, a local councillor on Skye, said: “My information is that the bus taking the children through Calais was attacked by migrants.

“There was damage done to the bus and they were able to continue on and were lucky no-one was injured.”
He added: “I have heard that the children are all safe and there were no injuries. It happened during the night while they were on the way home.

“The bus was attacked by migrants and at least one window was broken.

“It was decided that, rather than stop the bus, they should carry on.

“I believe they were getting another coach to take them back home.

“There was one pupil who needed treatment but that was due to a medical problem that was resolved.”

The pupils had been returning from a week-long ski trip in the Italian resort of Aosta when the attack unfolded.

A Highland Council spokesman said: “There was an incident when the bus came under attack.

“The good news is all of the children are fine. They are making their way north just now.”

Today the infamous Jungle Camp, which is home to 7,000 migrants, effectively became a permanent settlement after the French Government opened a £20million scheme to rehouse more than 1,500 migrants in converted shipping containers.

There has also been a furious reaction to proposed plans to build a ‘Sangatte II’ camp at nearby Dunkirk, with Tory MP Tim Loughton blasting the development as “extremely unhelpful”.

“For God and Country—Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo……..Geronimo E.K.I.A.” -U.S. Navy SEAL VI