January 21, 2017 is a big day for America, Donald Trump, and Obama. It’s one of the biggest moving days in political history.
Moving forward for America.
Moving in for Donald Trump.
Moving out for Obama.
I’m pretty sure there’s going to be a standing ovation when Obama is seen carrying his own suitcase on his way to milking the American taxpayers for his “I used to be President” lifetime salary.
Whatever. Those eight years are over and it’s time to move on.
We get a fresh look at how to run the country from a right wing perspective. We dislike the left wing perspective because it’s generated a nation of weaklings, politcally correct crybabies, and participation awards for being confused about your gender.
Some things that I hope happen when Obama leaves the White House:
- Rosie O’Donnell, the Kardashians (only Kim and Chloe), and Lena Dunham mandatory deportation for being gross. Let’s face it, we don’t need them. Even Miley Cyrus and her popsicle stick body can stay.
- Participation awards are illegal unless they say “THANKS FOR TRYING” on them. I’m tired of watching the overachievers get the same awards as the people who just show up. That’s not how we create a competitive nation who always tries to be the best. I don’t want a nation of show-ups, I want people to work to be the best and craft their skills. If we continue down this route of everyone getting participation awards, then we might see the NBA have all white teams because no one tries anymore. Screw that.
- Political correctness is out the window. If I want to call someone a gay midget transgender d*ckless rat at work, church, or the drive-through when they screw up my order – then I will. And I won’t care. I already don’t care. You want to call me something because you don’t like what I say, then feel free. Guess what? That’s your right. Speak on, friend.
- It becomes legal to run protesters over if they block traffic. Wait, that sounds like murder. Scratch that. How about it becomes illegal to block traffic in the name of protest, because doing things in the name of protest does not give you the right to bother people or break laws. If a protester slides under the tire of a Jeep, then OOPS. How about you take your liberal arts generic major college snowflake perverted mustache skinny jeans self the heck out of my way? Cars weigh a lot more than protesters and wheels are round. That means cars can easily roll over protesters.
- Black Lives Matter is labeled as a hate group and terrorist faction. BLM is the black version of the KKK. They don’t hog tie people and drag them in the streets, but they burn down entire businesses, gang jump people when they catch them alone, and literally destroy city blocks in defense of criminals. How stupid are you people? Ohhhhh he said “you people” – by that I mean anyone who riots and causes chaos with the racist people of the Black Lives Matter organization. Smart people don’t bother with stupid causes. They’re too busy enjoying life in their non-racist lives. Racism would go away if groups like BLM and others would stop segregating themselves. Grow up folks. You can’t call people racist when you’re the one making “BLACK ONLY” groups. That doesn’t even make sense.
If the liberals are reading this, then here’s your boy on January 21, 2017.
Suck on this for a few minutes.