What has Hillary Clinton’s main selling point been this election? A continuation of President Obama’s legacy.
In other words, a continuation of meritocracy. She’ll continue the same policies that led to the slowest economic recovery since 1950, record high poverty rates, record high food stamp use, strained race relations, record low economic growth – and a host of other disasters.
Meanwhile, Trump is proposing change – real change, not the Obama kind. That’s why both the Republican establishment and the Democrat establishment have joined forces this election against an outsider like Trump.
So what can we expect to change under The Donald? As Liberty Writers News reported:
In an amazing speech that Donald Trump just gave in Gettysburg, PA describes what he will do in his first hundred days in office. The plan is called the Donald J. Trump Contract with the American Voter.
*** You are going to love this!!
This is from Trump’s website:
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
- SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
He also proposed seven more steps he’s going to take action on to protect the American worker:
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Share this with EVERYONE and nobody will be voting for Hillary Clinton tomorrow!
Let’s destroy Hillary’s political career – and give the mainstream media the biggest “screw you” they’ve ever received. Go out and vote TRUMP tomorrow!