However, signs are pointing towards Officer Wilson being cleared of all charges, which means we can prepare for another round of unrest.
But apparently, in the digital age, civil disorder and rioting can’t just happen.
No, what you need to do is plan out just how you’re going to decimate and terrorize your community – preferably on social media and widely-used apps.
I’m sure this is what computing pioneers like Alan Turing, Tim Berners-Lee, and Steve Jobs had in mind when they were inventing and furthering the digital environment.
The list has some obvious targets, such as City Hall, Lambert Airport, and the Police Department. There are some that are less obvious, though, and some that are downright sinister.
Less obvious targets include Boeing (did the malfunctioning batteries on the 787 have something to do with Michael Brown’s shooting? I’m at a loss), Anheuser-Busch Headquarters (I’m assuming in search of free samples), and the Peabody Opera House (you got me).
The first sinister target is actually a group of targets – hospitals.
No less than seven hospitals are explicitly mentioned as targets on the list, because apparently the infirm need to suffer for the attention-grabbing designs of race baiters to succeed. If that isn’t the most depressing and enraging thing you’ve heard all day, you need to do a reality check.
The second sinister target is a company called Emerson Electric.
Emerson has been headquartered in Ferguson for over fifty years; the company has stayed on even as Ferguson became a minority-dominated town, while other companies would have followed white flight and moved out into the suburbs.
Yet now, Emerson is being targeted by the rioters because, according to Justice for Mike Brown, the CEO makes too much money.
How this made Michael Brown attack Officer Darren Wilson, I don’t know, but apparently it’s something worth rioting over.
And if you thought job prospects were bleak in Ferguson before, wait until after these riots are over, and Emerson is long gone…
Here’s the full list of targeted persons, institutions and locations:
- Robert McCulloch’s office
- St. Louis County Justice Center
- Stephanie Karr’s office
- Olin Corporation Headquarters
- Judge Maura McShane’s courtroom
- St. Louis County Police Department
- Governor Nixon’s Office (Wainwright Building)
- Clayton School District Office
- Department of Justice
- Dean Plocher’s office
- Ronald Brockmeyer’s office
- Dan Boyle’s office
- Thomas Flach’s office
- Regal III Market
- Canfield Green Apartments
- Ferguson Police Department & Jail
- West Florissant Quick Trip
- Missouri Botanical Gradens
- Powell Symphony Hall
- Monsanto Headquarters
- Peabody Energy Headquarters
- Anheuser-Busch Headquarters
- Emerson Electric Headquarters
- Steve Stenger’s lawfirm
- St. Louis Art Museum
- Gateway Arch
- Peabody Opera House
- Ritz Carlton
- Lambert International Airport
- Mayor Slay
- St. Louis City Police Department
- St. Louis Galleria
- Plaza Frontenac
- Six Stars Market
- Colonel Jon Belmar
- Senator Roy Blunt
- Senator Claire McCaskill
- St. Louis City Justice Center
- St. Ann Police Department & Jail
- Clayton City Hall
- GCI Security, Inc.
- St. Louis County Council
- Clayton Police Department & Jail
- Ferguson City Hall
- Lacy Clay’s Office
- Husch Blackwell LLP
- Martin Insurance Group LLC
- Stone, Leyton & Gershman
- University Square Company
- Stone & Alter Real Estate
- Carey & Danis LLC
- The Law Firm of Thomas C Antoniou LLC
- Hammond & Shinners Law Firm
- Collinsville Acquisitions Inc
- Thompson Coburn
- Commercial Bank
- Greater St. Mark Family Church
- Veterans for Peace Office
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- St. Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
- SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Alexius Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
- Southwest Medical Center
Lest you think that these are just locations Justice for Mike Brown is saying protests should take place, as opposed to rioting and looting, perhaps you should listen to the words of one of the group’s supporters:
Stay safe, St. Louis County. Our prayers are with you.
Courtesy of Conservative Tribune