WATCH: Huge mobb of thugs attack elderly man and child; AGAIN!

memphis


Excerpted from WREG MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three teens have been cited by Memphis police after a mob of teenagers attacked several people Friday night.

Police said a large group of teens flooded the streets near Central High School Friday just before 10:00 p.m.

“Had I had been armed we would have had a lot of kids laying in the Bellevue street that night,” Sharon Mourning said.

Mourning said she would have done whatever she needed to protect herself, “So we just driving and all of a sudden all of the kids ran into the middle of the street.”

Mourning and her daughter Princess were driving on Bellevue Friday evening.

“It was like a whole group of kids coming from the game,” Princess Onwibiko said.

“All of a sudden just bout 20 kids are on top of my car with about 40 more kids around my car and they kicking, they stomping, they jumping, you know they hitting the windows,” Mourning said.

The victims said the kids were all over the place wreaking havoc.

“They was just laughing and hollering, and doing what they were doing and having fun with it,” Mourning said.

Police reported a 51-year-old man was attacked in his car after honking his horn at the teenagers to move out of the way.

“They had done bricked his car, stomped his car, did the same thing,” Mourning explained.

Mourning reported seeing the teenagers beat an elderly man and another teenager, “I actually looked at the child. His face was bleeding. You know they had done beat him.”

Police confirm a 55-year-old man and a 16-year-old were assaulted in the area at that time.

Mourning was able to flag down police, dial 911, and point out some of the teenagers responsible.

“I’m in fear of my life knowing what you guys do,” Mourning said after asked what she would say to her attackers.

Three 17-year-olds, who police said were a part of the mob, were given juvenile summons and allowed to go home.

Mourning told us a summons is not enough and claimed this is a problem on a bigger scale, “Memphis is going to burn if they don’t control these children.”

Police have not said what happened to the other dozens of teens who were involved in the Friday night incident.

WREG-TV was told MPD Director Toney Armstrong was not available Monday but he did release the following statement:

“Several juvenile summons were issued by MPD in connection with these incidents; however, these investigations are ongoing. Due to these incidents occurring after a high school football game, I will be reaching out to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office and the Shelby County School District to ensure these school events have adequate law enforcement present, said Director Toney Armstrong. “It is also imperative that parents and guardians become more engaged in their children’s day to day activities.  Parental supervision is crucial to reducing delinquent behavior; we have got to get our parents more involved with what is going on in the lives of our children.”

Earlier this month ten juveniles and a 19-year-old man were charged in a brutal attack outside of a Kroger store in East Memphis.

We deliver meaningful conservative American news that is not your normal agenda based Beltway bull.