Take a deep dive into the more than 10,000 Clinton campaign emails published by WikiLeaks, and here’s what you’ll learn: Hillary Clinton is a robot.
She’s a careful, methodical, tightly-controlled politician. Her jokes, her tweets and even her purported ad libs are often scripted by aides. She hates to apologize, even when she admits she’s done something wrong, like keeping emails on a home server. She’s a progressive, but not an ideologue. She’s happy to be both for and against issues so that she can appeal to (and take money from) the greatest number of people possible.
You’ll also find thirteen treasonous acts that she committed, which the US Herald chronicled below:
1. Qatar gives Bill Clinton $1,000,000 for his birthday:
2. Saudi Sheikh won’t donate money to Clinton Foundation unless he receives a phone call from Bill Clinton. Staff responds: Bill won’t do it “unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check”:
3. Iran Deal (which Hillary negotiated and defends) “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf”. John Podesta responds with “Yup”:
4. Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta owned 75,000 shares in Putin-connected energy company:
5. Transcripts from Hillary Clinton’s lucrative closed-door paid speeches delivered to elite financial firms and other special interests groups (which she has refused and failed to disclose to the public after much demand) have finally surfaced:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 (See Attachment)
6. Clinton staff conspiring to stage ‘leaking’ of favorable excerpts from wall street speech, in efforts to calm down the public while leaving out more damaging parts:
7. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “You Need Both A Public And A Private Position”:
8. Leaked private speech transcript shows Clinton’s warm ties to Wall Street’s most powerful figures: Clinton: “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives” The pressure on officials to sell or divest assets in order to serve, she added, had become “very onerous and unnecessary”:
9. Leaked private speech to Goldman Sachs, Clinton: “Wall Street was only accountable for the financial crisis for political reasons. The blame placed on the United States banking system for the crisis “could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened”:
10. Leaked private speech, Clinton: US will “ring China with missile defense” and has right to rename Pacific Ocean the “American Sea”:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 (See attachment)
11. Hillary Clinton flipped her public position on TPP after her team discussed how she would be “eaten alive” by Labor:
12. Clinton speechwriter: “We are trying to find a good way to leak her opposition to the pipeline without her having to actually say it”:
13. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with
open trade and open borders”:
And how has the media responded to all this?
With silence. According to an analysis by Newsbusters, the media was happy to report on sexually explicit comments Trump made back in 2005, but didn’t make any time for Hillary’s scandal.
ABC, CBS and NBC dedicated 4 hours and 13 minutes to discussing the recent allegations of sexual misconduct surrounding Donald Trump’s campaign. Meanwhile, not only has the continual release of the WikiLeaks emails from top Hillary staff gotten a comparatively puny 36 minutes of coverage during this same time period, the coverage that is there continues to ignore specifics that could be damaging to Hillary.
Hillary clearly has no defense against the Wikileaks revelations. Her only talking point seems to be that any damning information against her doesn’t count so long as it was obtained by Russian hackers, or that she was taken out of context.