Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

48Hrs After Black Players Break White QB’s Back For Standing For Anthem, Chiefs Star Sends Sick Message To Furious Fans

Published

on

Protests within the NFL have taken a nasty racist turn over the past several weeks, after Seahawks player Michael Bennett started a sick new trend where black players are now rendering black power salutes anytime they sack a white player on the field. The NFL has an even bigger scandal brewing however, after white Raiders quarterback Derek Carr had his back broken over the weekend during a tackle, where some sports commentators are speculating that Carr’s all-black offensive line refused to block for him a savage punishment to Carr for choosing to stand for the national anthem while they all sat before the game.

As Carr’s season-ending injury looks to be the result of a disgusting act of racism on the football field, nothing could prepare fans for the sick thing that a Kansas City Chiefs player did just 24 hours after the Las Vegas massacre as a literal ‘F YOU’ to anyone upset about these racist protests.

Monday night’s football game between the Chiefs and and Redskins was overshadowed by the horrifying massacre that took place just 24 hours prior, after a deranged gunman opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, killing 59 and injuring 527 others. Many players decided to put aside their political differences in order to honor the dead, as many previous protesting athletes decided to stand for the national anthem in order to show unity for Americans during their time of grief.

But Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters wasn’t going to let the massacre of 59 Americans interfere with his protests, and callously chose to sit on his butt while the national anthem played, igniting fury across the stadium. While Peters’ actions were enough to make most NFL fans swear off watching a Chiefs’ game forever, nothing could prepare the crowd for what Peters would do later in the game, as the cocky player would later be caught screaming something absolutely profane to the outraged fans in the bleachers.

Noticing fans’ displeasure for his choice to sit for the national anthem, Peters was caught screaming at a fan where he yelled “F*** you, b****!” before slamming his helmet onto the ground like a petulant spoiled child. The incident was aired live on ESPN, and millions tuning in immediately caught Peters’ sickening message to all NFL fans offended by his anti-American antics.

Unfortunately, this wasn’t the end of these racist players expressing their hatred towards their outraged former fans. As fed up Americans have been burning their jerseys as a new way to counter-protest the NFL, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Vince Williams took to twitter and told his former fans not to bother ever coming back. “If you burned your s****, don’t buy it back #bandwagonclosed.”

It’s truly startling how the NFL has been transformed into a platform for these “oppressed” millionaires to spew their anti-American rhetoric, but even more startling how their protests  and antics are now transforming into personal attack towards white players and their former fans.

Are Americans seriously going to keep supporting an organization whose black players celebrate white players being sacked by rendering black power salutes— the very same gesture that black hate groups have used for decades to proclaim their superiority over the white race?

Are Americans seriously going to support an organization that allows black players to intentionally let their white quarterback be tackled in order to teach him a lesson about standing for the national anthem, which appears to be what took place during the Raiders-Broncos game over the weekend? As we exposed earlier this week, white quarterback Derek Carr now has a fractured spine after one of his black teammates allegedly said that Carr could “stand alone on the field,” since he chose to stand alone for the national anthem.

Are we seriously going to sit back while these racist athletes scream “F you” at fans who are outraged over players refusing to honor the massacred victims of Las Vegas?

The lines are clearly being drawn in this country and you can choose to support these anti-American racist athletes, or you can be on the side of Team America. But if you choose to support the NFL, just remember that you’re supporting athletes who disrespect our cops and soldiers, and putting money straight into the pocket of an organization that allows disgusting acts of racism towards whites to continue on the football field.

H/T [Washington Times]

TRIGGER WARNING: Prissy Holly is a conservative journalist, professional shi*t starter and disgruntled military vet who is very outspoken and doesn’t give a flying crap about your feelings when exposing the truth. If you want your daily dose of news delivered in the most politically incorrect way as possible, make sure you follow Prissy!

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

BREAKING News Out Of NEW YORK CITY – This Is HUGE!

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING News About Attack In NYC, One In Custody Now – This Is TERROR

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Terror Attack Rocks NYC 24 Hrs After New York Muslims Vow ‘Mohammad’s Army Is Returning’

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending