Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

Black Lives Matter Thugs Do The UNTHINKABLE To Girl… Watch What Happens Next (VIDEO)

This is DISTURBING and DISGUSTING. Obama is turning America into a third-world, African sh-thole!

Published

on

President Obama and Black Lives Matter have consistently over the past year tried to push the narrative that only black people are being unjustly persecuted because of their race. But another video released on the Internet debunks that ridiculous notion. A Black Lives Matter thug viciously attacked an innocent an unarmed woman. The footage is quite shocking.

Last week two young women were savagely attacked in Stockton, California after attempting to leave a Red Robin establishment. CBS Local reported that a vigil was being held by protesters to commemorate Colby Friday. He was an African American man that had been killed by police back in August of this year.

The two girls were Caucasian and were walking past the vigil while it occurred. When they were questioned by police they said they believed the attacks were racially motivated. Because if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it’s not a pig.

Assistant District Attorney Ron Freitas told the media that the attack involved several people who were from out of town and that their motivations for attending the protest and for attacking the girls had nothing to do with Colby’s death and the protests, indicating that it was racially motivated.

A $10,000 reward has been placed for anyone who can provide information that will lead to the capture of these barbarians. This country is a lot less safe with these animals running around. However, unsurprisingly, the mainstream liberal media has ignored this incident and it has gone largely unreported. Because of course it does not fit into the narrative of the oppression of African-Americans. It makes Black Lives Matter look bad.

In fact it makes them look racist! Which is the very thing they accuse white people of being. It also makes them the biggest hypocrites known to man. But then again, liberals have the trademark on hypocrisy.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

BREAKING NEWS Out Of Alabama… THIS IS HUGE!!!

Published

on

And today’s feel-good story of the day comes all the way from down in Theodore, Alabama. One of most, if not the most, right wing leaning states of the union.

A 62-year-old Marine Corps veteran who is currently battling colon cancer heard a knock on his door this past Thursday afternoon. As he went to answer it he had no clue he was about to have the fight of his life. Three thugs who were attempting to rob him shot him through his door window. The thugs used a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with buckshot which is normally used for hunting deer. This type of ammo thankfully isn’t as deadly to people as other types of ammo that can be used in a 12 gauge shotgun are.

The retired Marine Michael Irving was hit and quickly reached for his own gun. He shot the shooter, but as he lay on the ground one of his two other accomplices reached for the shotgun, so he shot that thug too. The second thug he had just shot begged Irvine not to shoot him again, so he replied to him to drop the gun. The punk didn’t so Irvin shot him again. After shooting both he looked over and saw a third punk trying to shoot him with a handgun that had fortunately jammed, so he shot her too. Now that’s what I call a fun afternoon don’t you think?

Fox 10 Reports:

“I didn’t want to have to kill ’em”: Veteran talks about shooting suspected burglars

A Marine Corps veteran is telling FOX10 News how he got out of a violent burglary alive.

It’s a follow up to a story we brought you as breaking news Thursday night, when a homeowner shot three suspected burglars in Theodore after they shot him first.

The homeowner is 62-year-old Michael Irving. FOX10 News Reporter Devan Coffaro sat down with him once he got home from the hospital Friday afternoon.

“I didn’t even know them,” said Irving. “Why me? Why shoot me?”

Irving was still in disbelief as he walked into his home — blood still covered the ground, and there was a bullet hole in both his door and his arm.

For him, the last 24-hours have been almost unreal, and it all started with a tap on his door.

“I walked right here to open the door, and that’s when he shot me right there. They cut loose on me, and that’s when I went to the cabinet here and back behind the coffee was an old time pistol,” said Irving. “I opened the door and smoked ’em.”

Mobile County Sheriff’s deputies say on the other side of that door armed with a shotgun and a handgun were Chasatie Dulabhan, Casey Ray Gann, and Joseph Heathcock. Investigators say it was an attempted robbery, and clearly they chose the wrong house. Irving managed to shoot and injure all three of them.

“I tried not to shoot any of them in the chest. I didn’t want to have to kill ’em.”

Two of the suspects fled and left one woman behind, but they didn’t make it very far. They eventually had to stop at a Dollar General two miles away and wait for help. All three suspects were first taken to the hospital for their injuries and then arrested.

As for Irving, he’s being hailed as a local hero for defending himself. He was outnumbered, outgunned, and has been battling colon cancer for the past two years. He says you never mess with a former Marine.

“I learned that in the Marine Corps – ‘react and do’ before you get scared,” said Irving.

He was robbed a few weeks ago, targeted for his cancer medication. Deputies believe that robbery was committed by at least one of the same three suspects.

After that incident, Irving installed new Plexiglass on his door — something he believes helped save his life.

“Where the bullet hole is, you can see how thick that glass is and that’s what saved me, because it slowed down the buckshot enough.”

Irving says someone up above must have been watching over him.

“If I hadn’t of moved just a little bit, it would have hit me in the chest and sternum and caught me in the heart.”

All three robbery suspects are in Metro Jail.

So far, only Heathcock and Gann have been in court and a judge denied bond for both of them. Heathcock is charged with robbery, assault 2nd, and shooting into an occupied building. Gann is charged with robbery. Dulabhan is charged with burglary, robbery, assault 2nd, and shooting into an occupied building.

Deputies say they are still looking for a fourth male suspect who may have been the getaway driver.

The suspects are confirmed to be 19-year-old Joseph Heathcock and 29-year-old Casey Ray Gann, who were both denied bail. And 24-year-old Chasatie Dulabhan who still remains in the hospital with none life threatening injuries. Authorities said they are actively searching for a fourth suspect in the case who was apparently driving the getaway car.

Moral of the story, don’t mess with a United States Marine, no matter how old or sick that Marine may be! 

Please share if you love the second amendment….

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

Perverted Democrat Performs NASTY Sex Act In Front Of Everyone – His Career Is Now Officially Over

This is Sick!

Published

on

It is almost becoming laughable the number of Democrats caught in sex scandals after years of pretending to take the moral high road. For years, we have heard the left claim how they are the paradigm of morality and that it is the Democrat party that stands for women right’s and so forth. Well, that is going to be a hard sell in the future for these faux do-gooder’s since most of their party now stands accused of sexual misconduct.

Over the last several months, the Democratic Party has faced one sex scandal after another, and it does not appear to be stopping anytime soon as these liberal politicians are being discovered for the perverts they are. Just in the last several weeks, two top Democrats Senator Al Franken and John Conyers were caught embroiled in disgusting sexual behavior that prompted them to resign from their political positions in power.

And, now before the dust has settled another explosive sex scandal has emerged involving another Democrat that has the left reeling.

After Donald Trump won the election last November, the Democrat party has been in shambles as Democrat leaders desperately trying to pull itself back together again. With the 2018 midterm elections looming in not so far off distance, sexual misconduct scandals have rocked the Beltway resulting in numerous resignations.

Now, another Democrat has been caught literally with his pants down after allegations of him publically masturbating has hit the news. California Democrat Assemblyman Matt Dababneh has announced he would resign amid the charges even though he claims they are not true.

Democrat California Assemblyman Matt Dababneh has resigned from office amid new sexual misconduct allegations.

Here is more from Breitbart:

Democrat California Assemblyman Matt Dababneh (D-Woodland Hills), 36, announced his resignation on Friday, just days after he was accused of masturbating in front of a lobbyist at a party in Las Vegas.

Dababneh, who represents the 45th Assembly District, which located in the western San Fernando Valley, will officially leave office on January 1, according to the East Bay Times.

“To be absolutely clear, the allegations against me are not true,” Dababneh reportedly wrote in a letter to Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon. “However, due to the current environment, I, unfortunately, do not believe I can serve my district effectively.”

California lobbyist Pamela Lopez said Dababneh allegedly followed her into a restroom and masturbated in front of her at a friend’s wedding party in Las Vegas in January 2016.

 “No, I will not touch you,” Lopez told the press at press conference in Sacramento recently, as she recalled the words she used to let the lawmaker know that she rejected his behavior.

Dababneh reportedly stated that he will cooperate with the probe into his alleged sexual misconduct and said he was “inspired by the many brave women across the country who have recently come forward with their stories.”

He reportedly wrote, “Clearly, our culture needs to change, our policies need to change, and our work on behalf of women’s rights must advance. … As we battle for change, we must remember that due process exists for a reason. We should never fight injustice with injustice.”

Fellow Democrat Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra (D-Arleta), 46, who is also from the San Fernando Valley, announced his resignation last week after seven women accused him of unwanted sexual advances.

In his resignation letter, Bocanegra wrote, “I sincerely hope that my decision to resign immediately does not embolden those who are using this serious problem in our society to advance their own personal political gain, rather it is my hope that this action can instead help to widen the doors for victims of sexual assault and workplace harassment to find justice and solace.”

The real kicker here for the Democrats in this new revelation is that with Dababneh stepping down they lose their two-thirds majority in the California State Assembly. This stunning allegation could prove to be good news for the Republicans in office who may now just have a shot they need to slow the progressive liberal policies ruining the state of California on a daily basis.

It is about time that these sexual deviants in the Democrat party are exposed for their nasty behavior, but there is still one that needs to be held accountable for his actions, and that is Bill Clinton. The Democrats can continue to say they are sorry for their behavior and resign from office, but until Bill Clinton does it, the Democrat party will only stay mired in their own filth.

H/T [Breitbart]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING NEWS: Rogue FBI Agent Just Explained How ‘Corrupt’ Agents Tried To Take Trump Out – His Life Is Now In Danger

This is bad!

Published

on

Who would have thought just one short year ago that ground zero for the Globalist Deep State and the DC Swamp was the FBI?

It’s now being reported that “our own” FBI used the bought and paid for by the Democrat Party and the Crooked Hillary Clinton campaign fake Russian Dossier on then Candidate Donald Trump to justify the wiretapping of Trump Tower. President Trump tweeted in back in March of 2017 that he believed the Obama administration and their operatives ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower during the heated 2016 presidential election. The FBI replied by taunting him to provide proof, proof which might have come this week.

During FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony this past Thursday before the House Judiciary Committee, he had a very interesting back and forth with Florida Republican Representative Ron DeSantis that may have contained a major revelation as to the validity of President Trump’s claim. DeSantis asked Wray if the discredited Trump-Russia dossier was actually used as the basis for obtaining a wiretap warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to spy on Trump, members of this campaign and family? Wray refused to answer the question as to not perjure himself.

The Canada Free Press Reports:

Guess who says the FBI used the fake Trump dossier to justify opening the Russia investigation

Let’s make sure we’re caught up here: We know that in 2016, the FBI launched an investigation into whether the Trump campaign was in cahoots with the Russian government to influence the election. And we know that as part of this investigation, the FBI convinced a FISA court to wiretap Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

Remember when Trump said Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped, and everyone said Trump was making it up? Manafort lives in Trump Tower. Trump was telling the truth.

But the more important question is whether the FBI used bogus information to persuade the FISA court to approve the wiretap. We’ve been speculating here for some time that the now-infamous Trump dossier prepared by former British spy Christopher Steele – which has been widely discredited – was a part of the FBI’s case for the wiretap of another Trump advisor, Carter Page – possibly a significant part.

Is that true?

Last night we told you the Hillary campaign helped pay for the creation of the dossier. Now we have a named source saying on the record that the FBI did indeed connect the dossier to the larger Russian investigation, and that source is Hillary Clinton. Quoting from her awful book What Happened (you lost):

In the summer of 2016, according to the Washington Post, the FBI convinced a special Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that there was probably ause to believe that Trump advisor Carter Page was acting as a Russian agent, and they received a warrant to monitor his communications. The FBI also began investigating a dossier prepared by a well-respected British spy that contained explosive and salacious allegations about compromising information the Russians had on Trump.
Note how Hillary makes reference to all this as if she had nothing to do with it. Classic. When she wrote the book, she obviously didn’t know it would later become public knowledge that her campaign helped pay for the dossier, so she probably figured she could pretend to be disinterested third party simply making reference to something in the news. Lucky for her not many people will read her vomit-inducing book. Unlucky for her, you now know this part is in there.

You think the Democrats are still happy they insisted on starting this Russia investigation?

So did the FBI uses the dossier to justify the FISA request? If it was part of what they were investigating, why wouldn’t they? If they took it as seriously as Hillary claims, it would make no sense to withhold it when you’re trying to make the case you’ve got reasonable cause to wiretap a target.

Better question: At what point did the FBI realize the dossier was crap? Or did they know all along?

Because if they used a fake dossier to justify the wiretaps of Page and Manafort, that means a Democrat administration was wiretapping top officials of a Republican presidential campaign on false pretenses. That’s worse than Watergate, because you’re not only bugging your opponent, you’re also corrupting law enforcement to help you get away with it.

And if that’s what happens, it’s not only Hillary who’s complicit. It’s Obama too. His presidency is over, thank God, but he could still be held criminally accountable for this if it’s shown he knew about it or, worse yet, directed it on Hillary’s behalf.

You think the Democrats are still happy they insisted on starting this Russia investigation?

As we can now see the FBI is corrupt to the core. And paid with our own tax dollars. The whole institution needs to be investigated, and some people need to go to prison over this. Then we have to take a long hard look at the option that maybe the whole thing needs to be disbanded and replaced with an organization which will work within the law. Seems like the FBI, for years now, has been more concerned about the rights of foreign nationals than those if American Citizens who pay their salaries.

Please share if you agree the FBI needs to be investigated and disbanded….

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Trending