Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

BREAKING NEWS! 25 People Wounded in BLOODBATH, 7 DEAD So Far…

Published

on

The last month has been among the bloodiest on record, leaving 39 dead and an additional 157 victims were wounded in the brutal ambush. As people in this area are trying to come to grips with the sudden attack, President Donald Trump will soon be addressing it, as he’s expected to make an announcement about the bloodbath that has never been said before.

While most people were looking forward to the weekend, Chicago thugs were preparing for a bloodbath knowing that nobody would stop them at their killing game that began on December 1  and continued through this past  Friday. Officials in Chicago have overlooked the problems in their city for too long and it’s been at the cost of countless lives.

As Barack Obama’s former hometown, he didn’t seem to want to address it either and the rising murder rate is also a big part of his legacy having made excuses for criminals and empowered Black Lives Matter. Now that there is a real leader in charge, President Donald Trump isn’t letting murderous thugs get away with this killing spree at a rate of one fatality every hour and 45 minutes in the Windy City, according to stats provided by HeyJackass.com.

The respect for human life is completely absent in the tight gun-controlled city on both ends of the spectrum. Thugs pick their victims at random without concern for age, as was seen this weekend with the unprecedented violence. This lack of respect extends to local government which has done nothing to stop in and removed citizens’ right to defend themselves against it.

Chicago has become more of a war zone than a place to call home, where it’s not even safe to go outside without risking your life. Now Trump has come out announcing that Chicago cops need to be able to do their job, which would stop this crime spree “immediately.”

“President Donald Trump’s claim that a mystery police officer has a quick fix for Chicago’s violent crime problems continued to evolve Wednesday night, as the president claimed the unnamed cop told him ‘if they let us do our job we could stop it immediately,'” CBS reports.

“By being very much tougher than they are right now. They’re right now not tough.” Trump said in an August 2016 interview with Bill O’Reilly. “When I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police. I said, ‘How do you stop this, how do you stop this? If you were put in charge… Do you think you could stop this?’ He said, ‘Mr. Trump, I’d be able to stop it in one week.’ And I believed him 100 percent.”

Almost as shocking as the overwhelming crime rate in the city, is the fact that in 90 percent of these cases, where victims were either injured or killed, not a single suspect has been charged, Allen B. West reported. Perhaps this statistic came out at the end of Barack Obama’s presidency, after allowing thugs to run free and excuse it as what disgruntled millennials do when suffering from poverty.

What’s interesting to note is that not a single one of these shootings this month involved a police officer, which is a big statistical change since Trump has been in office. Now, things could be getting a lot worse for these thugs and better for the city suffering under their wrath since our president has vowed to combat the gangster and thug issued that runs rampant in inner cities across the country. He’s one of the first to take a bold stance against it, proving he’s not afraid of these criminals, and it’s only a matter of time before he publicly addresses this issue again after his executive orders on the matter and sending ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) agents in to help.

Among his pile of important executive orders to get the country back on track, were three crucial ones targeting gangs, drugs, and crimes against cops. “According to CNBC, the executive orders will focus on ‘gang members, drug dealers, drug cartels & crimes against law enforcement officers’,” Bustle reported. “During Jeff Sessions’ formal ceremony after his confirmation, President Trump announced his plans for these three executive orders, which give more authority to law enforcement.”

“During his ceremony, Sessions said that the U.S. has ‘a crime problem’ that may be ‘a dangerous permanent trend’,” Bustle’s reports added. “In an effort to remedy this, Trump’s latest executive orders will specifically target what he views as the leading causes of crime: gang members, drug cartels and dealers, and those who commit crimes against cops.

If anyone is doing more for the black community and proving black lives matter than Barack Obama, it’s his successor, President Trump. Eighty-eight percent of the victims in Chicago are black and were all ignored while Obama was in office, pushing and supporting the Black Lives Matter movement. Trump will single-handedly save countless black lives by cracking down in these thugs who kill other people — many of whom are random and just in the wrong place at the wrong time in the war zone.

We deliver meaningful conservative American news that is not your normal agenda based Beltway bull.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

Officials OUTRAGED At Man’s Excuse For Why He Beats His Girlfriend Senseless

He Said It Was Because…

Published

on

A 19-year-old man was sentenced to a 21-month prison term after being convicted of a four-hour assault on his girlfriend.

James McCourt locked Kelsie Skillen in their apartment in Glasgow, Scotland, disconnected the internet and took her phone, and attacked her with punches, the Daily Mail reported.

Skillen, 18, said the incident occurred after the couple returned from a night out and McCourt accused her of leaving his jacket and cigarettes behind.

“You’re going to have a bruised face tomorrow so I better do it right,” he reportedly told her during the assault.

The judge on the case, Sam Cathcart, ordered McCourt to be placed under supervision for eight months after his release from jail. McCourt was also banned from contacting his former partner for five years.

“She [Skillen] was so badly bruised she stayed off her work for three weeks,” Cathcart added.

Skillen was relieved following McCourt’s sentencing.

“I’m happy he has been sent away and can’t get to me, I’m so glad,” she said.

Skillen posted photos of her injuries on Facebook to warn others about domestic abuse.

“As you can see mostly kept hitting my face, today was the court case and he was found guilty for everything he done to me, I am also now left with a scar,” she wrote, reports the Daily Mail.

Skillen noted she was hospitalized due to her injuries.

“I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn’t tell people about this and another poor girl ended up in my situation, so thanks to everyone who came to support me today and who has supported me this full way it means a lot,” she added.

Skillen managed to finally escape the assault when McCourt left the room to go to the bathroom, allowing her to retrieve her iPad and contact her mother. When Skillen’s mother arrived, McCourt fled.

“During the incident I kept saying ‘Is it worth going to jail?’ and he said ‘I don’t care if I go to jail as long as you’re dead,’” Skillen said. “I remember thinking, he is trying to kill me. He is dangerous.”

After a while, Skillen said she stopped screaming.

“That was when he started pouring the water over me. I drifted in and out of consciousness during the incident so I didn’t realize it had been going on for so long,” she said.

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING!! PIPE BOMB At MAJOR US Airport! LOOK Who Brought It!!!

ENJOY PRISON!!!

Frank Lea

Published

on

A major United States airport had quite a scare when security found an explosive device at a checkpoint. This frightful scare occurred at the Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey. After things settled down and the people responsible were under control, the security began to learn more information about what was going on. People love to complain about the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), but they did a fantastic job securing the potential threat, calming people down, and allowing the airport to carry on with their routines and procedures.

The TSA is responsible for checking us up, down, left, and right. Sometimes it’s annoying and embarrassing, but the TSA has a job to do, and we can be thankful that they were working to capacity on the day they noticed someone sneaking a device that looked like a pipe-bomb. Had this made it through security checkpoints and onto an aircraft, then there’s no telling what could happen next. There’s no way to predict how that situation could’ve been other than imagining a mass amount of fatalities if an airplane exploded mid-flight. It could have been very, very bad, but thankfully TSA got it right. Sometimes people complain about TSA, but we truly need to be thankful at times.

Many people may have been frightened, but once they learned about who this was and what they were doing, then people became a little more comfortable with the situation. You can only imagine that people thought the airport was about to be attacked or a plane would be hijacked, but that’s when the information came out, and everyone felt better. As it turns out, the people who were caught sneaking the explosives through security were from a cable television crew. They were trying to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint, but they were caught instantly and dealt with accordingly.

Reports state that at least seven people were arrested for trying to sneak the fake explosive through the security checkpoint at the airport. These are seven people who were not thinking very clearly. Real or fake, this is something that could amount to terrorism. Just the thought of someone carrying a bomb through an airport is enough to cause mass hysteria and widespread panic.

NJ.com provided this report on the incident:
At least seven members of a cable television crew were arrested after they tried to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint at Newark Liberty International Airport, the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that the team was filming for cable network CNBC, which is based in Englewood Cliffs. The TSA did not release the names of the people they said were arrested, and the Port Authority only said that it was investigating the incident.

A second source said the fake explosive device was a length of PVC pipe with wires sticking out from it. A bomb tech with the TSA determined that the device posed no threat, and that eight people were taken into custody.

A third source, who also asked to not be identified, said the crew was from the Endemol Shine Group, a Dutch production company that contracts with CNBC.

Endemol is the production company behind MasterChef and The Biggest Loser.

They may have made the biggest loser, but they also just made the biggest mistake. Everyone should know by now that carrying anything that could be mistaken as a terrorist explosive in an airport is a horrible idea. Airports have been on super strict lockdown ever since the tragic events on September 11th took thousands of lives in that extreme act of terrorism.

The seven arrested may find themselves behind bars for a very long time. Even though the device was discovered to not be dangerous or a threat to the public, the device, if seen by a member of the public, could have still sparked a response. The response could have caused absolute chaos at the Newark airport that may have disrupted the flight schedule for the entire country. This type of terrorism, purposeful or accidental, should be dealt with appropriately.

This is something they should have notified the airport about. This was irresponsible and could have been very scary to those around them.

They may find themselves in prison. Maybe they’ll be banned from flying. The suspects will learn when they face the decision of a judge or jury who decides the fate of the seven responsible for carrying a fake explosive through an airport.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING!! Congress Just Released SECRET Details On WHO Was Behind VEGAS Massacre!

WE CALLED IT!!! FRY THEM ALL!

Published

on

If you’ve suspected that the silence around the deadliest mass shooting in US history that ended with no answers was not a coincidence, your instincts were right. It’s been three and a half months since 58 Americans were massacred and 489 more were left wounded. Yet despite all the modern technology and capabilities to conduct a quick and thorough investigation, not a single answer has been provided for the biggest question that has lingered since.

We know that shooter Stephen Paddock pulled the trigger from his sniper’s nest set up in the Mandalay Bay, but it didn’t seem plausible that he could act alone in that moment nor leading up to it with the extensive amount of planning it took to accomplish an attack of this magnitude. It seems that there was credible reason for that suspicion. Congress just revealed shocking details on never released information in their possession on who was really behind this horrific mass murder, and why.

Earlier this week, we reported of a potential motive in this massacre that had come out but now new, more alarming details have come out that suggests that there is far more to this story. It’s now starting to make sense has to why it’s become the country’s biggest secret in modern history. It’s essential that you read the following with an open mind. Consider that this critical involvement of additional players is a real possibility, but not yet proven.

The Daily Mail reports:

A Republican member of Congress said Thursday that he has evidence ISIS may have had a role in the Las Vegas shooting.

US Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania told Fox News host Tucker Carlson: “I smell a rat like a lot of Americans do.”

“Recently, I have been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident,” Perry told Carlson.

“Terrorists?” Carlson asked in response.

“Twice before the attack, ISIS warned the United States that they would attack Las Vegas in June and August, and after the attack claimed responsibility four times,” Perry said.

“Meanwhile, the local law enforcement investigative services are telling us there is no terrorist connection, lone gunman, again, something is not adding up.”

Also appearing on Carlson’s show was Catherine Lombardo, a lawyer representing the victims of the Las Vegas attack. She adamantly denies Islamic terrorism, claiming “We’ve seen no evidence of a terrorist attack.”

“I would ask, with all due respect Congressman, unless you have specific evidence to back that up, it seems a bit irresponsible to make that allegation. If you do have any evidence of that, I’m asking you right now.”

Perry responded to counter to his claim saying, “I’m just telling you, I have received what I feel to be…credible evidence of a possible terrorist nexus. We’re going to have to wait until that situation develops.”

It’s really getting tired that everyone is always saying that this recurring information of a connection that keeps surfacing with additional details is incorrect or not valid in some way, yet provides no facts to contradict it. So unless they can provide answers to these major looming questions, all should be taking into consideration fro what happened that deadly day.

Also, Perry is correct in ISIS did previously claim responsibility for the Vegas massacre on October 1. It’s only been the FBI who has repeatedly stated that there is “no connection” between Paddock and his attack and international terrorism. This is also the same FBI whose job it is to have answers and can’t seem to find them or is perhaps just hiding them.

There are so many open holes in the case of Stephen Paddock and the Vegas shooting, but one thing many people overlooked is who else was staying at the same hotel. This boils down to what the true motive may have been in the shooting if not Islamic terrorism, or perhaps tied to ISIS in a different way. It also reveals who shot all those people and if this is true, it’s extremely frightening.

The other guest at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas is said to be the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud. There are reports that the events that happened that night leading to hundreds of injured or dead people was the result of a cover-up from the assassination attempt. Other reports suggest that Bin Salman is now living scared and has increased his security.

Anyone who wants to visit Bin Salman has to pass a triple security check. Since he has increased security, then there could be some truth behind the assassination attempt that possibly happened at the Mandalay Bay. If this were an assassination attempt, then it wouldn’t be shocking. It’s not the first time that there was an attempt to assassinate him.

Pars Today reports:

“Bin Salman is living in horror. All those who want to meet him (even the closest ones) should go through three inspection rooms and all their belongings and whatever they carry are taken away from them, even a small pen in the second room,” al-Ahd al-Jadid wrote on its twitter page on Tuesday.

Anyone who wants to meet bin Salman is thoroughly checked from top to toe, and this is done on everyone even close relatives and family members.

Other Arab media outlets also reported in August that bin Salman had escaped an assassination attempt at one of the royal family palaces in Jeddah.

Arabic language Mer’at al-Jazeera quoted sources close to the royal family as saying that bin Salman was targeted by an assassination attempt in Jeddah by one of the Saudi princes.

Also, a western diplomat in Riyadh said that the Saudi crown prince wasn’t harmed in the failed attempt and the prince who made a move was arrested.

Multiple assassination attempts and increased security means someone must be out to get him.

Now people will want to know why cover up an assassination attempt? People will want to know why FBI would participate in the coverup of a foreign prince. That part doesn’t make much sense either. Why would Americans need to be shielded from an attempted assassination? Did the Stephen Paddock story make more sense in a political way that would push a gun narrative? Was it Stephen Paddock or two attempted assassins who truly shot up Las Vegas?

What’s your theory on the Las Vegas massacre?

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Subscribe to our newsletter

Become An Insider! Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop on the top breaking news of the day.

Trending