Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

BREAKING: North Korea Just Prepared SICK Sabotage For U.S. War Ship – Look What’s All Over Their Shore

Published

on

Tensions have been mounting between the Untied States and North Korea over the past several weeks as Kim Jong un continues to make threats of nuclear war while deploying his forces to the North Korean border. The real possibility of a war being launched on the communist state is quickly becoming reality after it was revealed that President Trump held an emergency “doomsday” meeting with 100 Senators earlier this week. But immediately after President Trump sent a nuclear submarine to the Korean peninsula overnight armed with Tomahawk missiles to join our other naval fleets, it appears as though Kim Jong un is already in retaliation mode and has a nasty surprise waiting for any U.S. forces headed his way.

As Kim Jong un continues to rattle his sabers with threats of war, what’s unfortunate is that all our intelligence communities can do is estimate what North Korea’s true military capabilities are, as the state’s forces have long remained shrouded in mystery. But President Trump isn’t playing around when it comes to protecting America, and has been on top of what’s going on in the region, as he continues to deploy more and more arsenal as a show of force. Now, breaking images are showing that North Korea too isn’t messing around, where monstrous artillery can be seen lined up on the border, in a historic move that’s being called the biggest ever show of force by Kim Jong un.

Images show how the dictator watches gleefully as he puts his warplanes, submarines, and massed guns into place as they fire across the water, attempting to threaten the United States as the USS Carl Vinson makes its way towards Korea.

North Korean media reports that Kim Jong-un personally ordered the guns on the eastern coast where they have been non-stop firing during training. The Daily Star UK reported:

“Submarines rapidly submerged to make torpedo-attacks at the ‘enemy’ warships while fighters and bombers made zero feet flight above the sea to drop bombs on the targets.

“Watching the exciting scenery, the leader praised the seamen of submarines and pilots for hitting targets every time.

“More than 300 large-caliber self-propelled guns lined up along the coast opened fire all at once.

“The brave artillerymen mercilessly and satisfactorily hit the targets and the gunshots were very correct, he said.”

This comes on the heels of President Trump’s emergency meeting on Monday, where he told ambassadors at a White House gathering that we must act now to stop North Korea:

“The council must be prepared to impose additional and stronger sanctions on North Korean nuclear and ballistic missile programs,” Trump stated. “This is a real threat to the world, whether we want to talk about it or not. North Korea is a big world problem and it’s a problem that we have to finally solve.”

The USS Michigan, which was built to carry and launch ballistic and Tomahawk cruise missiles

This is extremely chilling, but thank God we have a president who has his finger on the pulse of what’s going on and is surrounded by capable advisors and officials, including former Marine General Mattis. Below is more about the nuclear submarine that President Trump deployed to Korean peninsula, where the US Navy will be ready to meet Kim Jong un with deadly force should he make good on his threats to nuke the United States. Conservative Tribune has more:

As tensions on the Korean peninsula have increased over North Korea’s nuclear weapons and missile tests, the United States recently made a massive power move by sending a nuclear-powered submarine into the region.

The USS Michigan, which was built to carry and launch ballistic and Tomahawk cruise missiles, pulled into the South Korean port of Busan early Tuesday morning for what was officially called a routine hull check, according to CNN.

lt to carry and launch ballistic and Tomahawk cruise missiles, pulled into the South Korean port of Busan early Tuesday morning for what was officially called a routine hull check, according to CNN.

Unofficially, however, the submarine’s presence has been hailed a show of force meant to send a strong message to Pyongyang on the same day North Korea celebrated the 85th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People’s Army.

U.S. Naval Forces in Korea publicly said the port call was “routine,” but officials quietly told CNN that the timing was not a coincidence, as an aircraft carrier strike group also made its way into the region on April 24.

The carrier group was in the Philippine Sea in waters south of Japan, conducting joint exercises with Japan’s Maritime Self-Defense Force, according to The U.K. Telegraph.

Meanwhile, South Korea’s navy has been conducting exercises with U.S. destroyers in waters west of the Korean peninsula, and they planned to soon join the carrier strike group approaching the region.

President Donald Trump described the force as an “armada” in early April when speaking with Fox Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo about the situation with North Korea.

 

 

TRIGGER WARNING: Prissy Holly is a conservative journalist, professional shi*t starter and disgruntled military vet who is very outspoken and doesn’t give a flying crap about your feelings when exposing the truth. If you want your daily dose of news delivered in the most politically incorrect way as possible, make sure you follow Prissy!

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

BREAKING News Out Of NEW YORK CITY – This Is HUGE!

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING News About Attack In NYC, One In Custody Now – This Is TERROR

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Terror Attack Rocks NYC 24 Hrs After New York Muslims Vow ‘Mohammad’s Army Is Returning’

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending