Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

BREAKING! Obama Linked To GOP Execution – This Is HUGE!

Lock him up now!

Published

on

This is just so beyond sickening and perverse that it borders on the unbelievable.

The Obama administration’s National Security Council official Ben Rhodes actually had the audacity to post a death wish aimed at top Republicans and Government officials on Twitter early Thursday morning. This sick act of course drew some serious condemnation from Republican Congressman Steve Scalise from Louisiana who was seriously wounded when a deranged “Bernie Bro” far left wing Democrat voter decided to become a sniper and commit a terror attack earlier this year that wounded three and almost killed the Congressman at a GOP Congressional baseball game practice back in June.

Rhodes was commenting on a photo from President Donald Trump’s Instagram account that was re-posted by fellow Obama admin official Dan Pfeiffer. The photo showed a joyous gathering of Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell standing next to President Trump in the Oval Office as they celebrated the passage of the Republican tax overhaul bill. The first major overhaul in over 30 years.

“Alongside the obits (obituaries) of Ryan, McConnel, and Pence,” Rhodes tweeted out. Keep in mind the fact that Ben Rhodes who made this threat.  Not some left-wing keyboard commando based on his grandmother’s basement.  He’s an actual government official and aid to the former Obama Administration and President Obama himself. Imagine the crime these Republican lawmakers committed, they are actually letting us peons keep more of our own hard earned money, HOW DARE THEY? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

CBS News Reports:

House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise was at “imminent risk of death” when he arrived at a hospital Wednesday after sustaining a gunshot to his hip during baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, his doctor said Friday.

“When he arrived, he was in critical condition with an imminent risk of death,” Dr. Jack Sava, director of trauma at MedStar Washington Hospital Center, said in a briefing on the congressman’s condition. “He will certainly be in the hospital for a considerable period of time, presumably weeks.”

However, Sava added that Scalise’s condition had stabilized over the past two days, saying “an excellent recovery is a good possibility.”

A single bullet traveled across Scalise’s pelvis when he was shot Wednesday, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs and causing severe bleeding, Sava said. He was transported in shock to the medical center.

  • Shooting investigation finds “no evidence” guns purchased illegally
  • Source: Gunman was frustrated over political direction of U.S.

The congressman’s chief of staff, Brett Horton, read a statement from Jennifer Scalise, the congressman’s wife. She said the family is “forever grateful for the heroism of Special Agents Crystal Griner and David Bailey, who saved the lives of everyone at the baseball field that morning.”

Sava said Griner sustained an ankle gunshot wound. She remains in the hospital, is in good condition and is in good spirits, he said.

Sava said the doctors were encouraged by Scalise’s progress over the past 36 hours but he will remain in the hospital for some time.

“The round fragmented and did substantial damage to bones, internal organs, and blood vessels. I understand he was awake on scene, but by the time he was transported by helicopter to the MedStar Trauma Center he was in shock,” he said.

Sava said Scalise has been sedated, but doctors have been able to reduce sedation to allow Scalise to communicate with his family. Scalise is expected to fully recover and be able to walk, Sava said.

“We have controlled the internal bleeding and his vital signs have stabilized,” Sava said.

MedStar Washington Hospital Center previously issued a statement on Scalise’s condition Friday.

“Earlier today, [Scalise] underwent a second surgery related to his internal injuries and a broken bone in his leg. He remains in critical condition, but has improved in the last 24 hours. The Congressman will require additional operations, and will be in the hospital for some time. At the request of the family, we will continue to provide periodic updates,” the statement said.

President Trump said Friday that Scalise “took a bullet for all of us” when he was shot Wednesday morning at a congressional Republican baseball practice.

The president’s meaning was unclear as he made the comments at an event on Cuba policy in Miami. But Mr. Trump went on to say that “Because of him and the tremendous pain and suffering he’s now enduring — and he’s having a hard time, far worse than anybody thought — our country will perhaps become closer, more unified, so important.

“So we all owe Steve a big, big thank you,” Mr. Trump added.

It’s seriously time for government officials like this Rhodes character to be held to account for what they say. You can’t just go around wishing for the death of people and just walk away without any repercussions. These people are supposed to set an example. But I’m pretty sure Twitter won’t suspend his account the same way mine has been suspended multiple times because they don’t like the truth posted on their platform if they don’t agree with it.

Please share if you want to see Twitter suspend Ben Rhodes’ account….

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

Officials OUTRAGED At Man’s Excuse For Why He Beats His Girlfriend Senseless

He Said It Was Because…

Published

on

A 19-year-old man was sentenced to a 21-month prison term after being convicted of a four-hour assault on his girlfriend.

James McCourt locked Kelsie Skillen in their apartment in Glasgow, Scotland, disconnected the internet and took her phone, and attacked her with punches, the Daily Mail reported.

Skillen, 18, said the incident occurred after the couple returned from a night out and McCourt accused her of leaving his jacket and cigarettes behind.

“You’re going to have a bruised face tomorrow so I better do it right,” he reportedly told her during the assault.

The judge on the case, Sam Cathcart, ordered McCourt to be placed under supervision for eight months after his release from jail. McCourt was also banned from contacting his former partner for five years.

“She [Skillen] was so badly bruised she stayed off her work for three weeks,” Cathcart added.

Skillen was relieved following McCourt’s sentencing.

“I’m happy he has been sent away and can’t get to me, I’m so glad,” she said.

Skillen posted photos of her injuries on Facebook to warn others about domestic abuse.

“As you can see mostly kept hitting my face, today was the court case and he was found guilty for everything he done to me, I am also now left with a scar,” she wrote, reports the Daily Mail.

Skillen noted she was hospitalized due to her injuries.

“I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn’t tell people about this and another poor girl ended up in my situation, so thanks to everyone who came to support me today and who has supported me this full way it means a lot,” she added.

Skillen managed to finally escape the assault when McCourt left the room to go to the bathroom, allowing her to retrieve her iPad and contact her mother. When Skillen’s mother arrived, McCourt fled.

“During the incident I kept saying ‘Is it worth going to jail?’ and he said ‘I don’t care if I go to jail as long as you’re dead,’” Skillen said. “I remember thinking, he is trying to kill me. He is dangerous.”

After a while, Skillen said she stopped screaming.

“That was when he started pouring the water over me. I drifted in and out of consciousness during the incident so I didn’t realize it had been going on for so long,” she said.

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING!! PIPE BOMB At MAJOR US Airport! LOOK Who Brought It!!!

ENJOY PRISON!!!

Frank Lea

Published

on

A major United States airport had quite a scare when security found an explosive device at a checkpoint. This frightful scare occurred at the Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey. After things settled down and the people responsible were under control, the security began to learn more information about what was going on. People love to complain about the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), but they did a fantastic job securing the potential threat, calming people down, and allowing the airport to carry on with their routines and procedures.

The TSA is responsible for checking us up, down, left, and right. Sometimes it’s annoying and embarrassing, but the TSA has a job to do, and we can be thankful that they were working to capacity on the day they noticed someone sneaking a device that looked like a pipe-bomb. Had this made it through security checkpoints and onto an aircraft, then there’s no telling what could happen next. There’s no way to predict how that situation could’ve been other than imagining a mass amount of fatalities if an airplane exploded mid-flight. It could have been very, very bad, but thankfully TSA got it right. Sometimes people complain about TSA, but we truly need to be thankful at times.

Many people may have been frightened, but once they learned about who this was and what they were doing, then people became a little more comfortable with the situation. You can only imagine that people thought the airport was about to be attacked or a plane would be hijacked, but that’s when the information came out, and everyone felt better. As it turns out, the people who were caught sneaking the explosives through security were from a cable television crew. They were trying to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint, but they were caught instantly and dealt with accordingly.

Reports state that at least seven people were arrested for trying to sneak the fake explosive through the security checkpoint at the airport. These are seven people who were not thinking very clearly. Real or fake, this is something that could amount to terrorism. Just the thought of someone carrying a bomb through an airport is enough to cause mass hysteria and widespread panic.

NJ.com provided this report on the incident:
At least seven members of a cable television crew were arrested after they tried to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint at Newark Liberty International Airport, the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that the team was filming for cable network CNBC, which is based in Englewood Cliffs. The TSA did not release the names of the people they said were arrested, and the Port Authority only said that it was investigating the incident.

A second source said the fake explosive device was a length of PVC pipe with wires sticking out from it. A bomb tech with the TSA determined that the device posed no threat, and that eight people were taken into custody.

A third source, who also asked to not be identified, said the crew was from the Endemol Shine Group, a Dutch production company that contracts with CNBC.

Endemol is the production company behind MasterChef and The Biggest Loser.

They may have made the biggest loser, but they also just made the biggest mistake. Everyone should know by now that carrying anything that could be mistaken as a terrorist explosive in an airport is a horrible idea. Airports have been on super strict lockdown ever since the tragic events on September 11th took thousands of lives in that extreme act of terrorism.

The seven arrested may find themselves behind bars for a very long time. Even though the device was discovered to not be dangerous or a threat to the public, the device, if seen by a member of the public, could have still sparked a response. The response could have caused absolute chaos at the Newark airport that may have disrupted the flight schedule for the entire country. This type of terrorism, purposeful or accidental, should be dealt with appropriately.

This is something they should have notified the airport about. This was irresponsible and could have been very scary to those around them.

They may find themselves in prison. Maybe they’ll be banned from flying. The suspects will learn when they face the decision of a judge or jury who decides the fate of the seven responsible for carrying a fake explosive through an airport.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING!! Congress Just Released SECRET Details On WHO Was Behind VEGAS Massacre!

WE CALLED IT!!! FRY THEM ALL!

Published

on

If you’ve suspected that the silence around the deadliest mass shooting in US history that ended with no answers was not a coincidence, your instincts were right. It’s been three and a half months since 58 Americans were massacred and 489 more were left wounded. Yet despite all the modern technology and capabilities to conduct a quick and thorough investigation, not a single answer has been provided for the biggest question that has lingered since.

We know that shooter Stephen Paddock pulled the trigger from his sniper’s nest set up in the Mandalay Bay, but it didn’t seem plausible that he could act alone in that moment nor leading up to it with the extensive amount of planning it took to accomplish an attack of this magnitude. It seems that there was credible reason for that suspicion. Congress just revealed shocking details on never released information in their possession on who was really behind this horrific mass murder, and why.

Earlier this week, we reported of a potential motive in this massacre that had come out but now new, more alarming details have come out that suggests that there is far more to this story. It’s now starting to make sense has to why it’s become the country’s biggest secret in modern history. It’s essential that you read the following with an open mind. Consider that this critical involvement of additional players is a real possibility, but not yet proven.

The Daily Mail reports:

A Republican member of Congress said Thursday that he has evidence ISIS may have had a role in the Las Vegas shooting.

US Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania told Fox News host Tucker Carlson: “I smell a rat like a lot of Americans do.”

“Recently, I have been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident,” Perry told Carlson.

“Terrorists?” Carlson asked in response.

“Twice before the attack, ISIS warned the United States that they would attack Las Vegas in June and August, and after the attack claimed responsibility four times,” Perry said.

“Meanwhile, the local law enforcement investigative services are telling us there is no terrorist connection, lone gunman, again, something is not adding up.”

Also appearing on Carlson’s show was Catherine Lombardo, a lawyer representing the victims of the Las Vegas attack. She adamantly denies Islamic terrorism, claiming “We’ve seen no evidence of a terrorist attack.”

“I would ask, with all due respect Congressman, unless you have specific evidence to back that up, it seems a bit irresponsible to make that allegation. If you do have any evidence of that, I’m asking you right now.”

Perry responded to counter to his claim saying, “I’m just telling you, I have received what I feel to be…credible evidence of a possible terrorist nexus. We’re going to have to wait until that situation develops.”

It’s really getting tired that everyone is always saying that this recurring information of a connection that keeps surfacing with additional details is incorrect or not valid in some way, yet provides no facts to contradict it. So unless they can provide answers to these major looming questions, all should be taking into consideration fro what happened that deadly day.

Also, Perry is correct in ISIS did previously claim responsibility for the Vegas massacre on October 1. It’s only been the FBI who has repeatedly stated that there is “no connection” between Paddock and his attack and international terrorism. This is also the same FBI whose job it is to have answers and can’t seem to find them or is perhaps just hiding them.

There are so many open holes in the case of Stephen Paddock and the Vegas shooting, but one thing many people overlooked is who else was staying at the same hotel. This boils down to what the true motive may have been in the shooting if not Islamic terrorism, or perhaps tied to ISIS in a different way. It also reveals who shot all those people and if this is true, it’s extremely frightening.

The other guest at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas is said to be the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud. There are reports that the events that happened that night leading to hundreds of injured or dead people was the result of a cover-up from the assassination attempt. Other reports suggest that Bin Salman is now living scared and has increased his security.

Anyone who wants to visit Bin Salman has to pass a triple security check. Since he has increased security, then there could be some truth behind the assassination attempt that possibly happened at the Mandalay Bay. If this were an assassination attempt, then it wouldn’t be shocking. It’s not the first time that there was an attempt to assassinate him.

Pars Today reports:

“Bin Salman is living in horror. All those who want to meet him (even the closest ones) should go through three inspection rooms and all their belongings and whatever they carry are taken away from them, even a small pen in the second room,” al-Ahd al-Jadid wrote on its twitter page on Tuesday.

Anyone who wants to meet bin Salman is thoroughly checked from top to toe, and this is done on everyone even close relatives and family members.

Other Arab media outlets also reported in August that bin Salman had escaped an assassination attempt at one of the royal family palaces in Jeddah.

Arabic language Mer’at al-Jazeera quoted sources close to the royal family as saying that bin Salman was targeted by an assassination attempt in Jeddah by one of the Saudi princes.

Also, a western diplomat in Riyadh said that the Saudi crown prince wasn’t harmed in the failed attempt and the prince who made a move was arrested.

Multiple assassination attempts and increased security means someone must be out to get him.

Now people will want to know why cover up an assassination attempt? People will want to know why FBI would participate in the coverup of a foreign prince. That part doesn’t make much sense either. Why would Americans need to be shielded from an attempted assassination? Did the Stephen Paddock story make more sense in a political way that would push a gun narrative? Was it Stephen Paddock or two attempted assassins who truly shot up Las Vegas?

What’s your theory on the Las Vegas massacre?

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Subscribe to our newsletter

Become An Insider! Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop on the top breaking news of the day.

Trending