Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

BREAKING: Sneaky NEW Travel Ban Set Overnight Is In FULL Effect And It’s Pissing People Off

Published

on

Thousands of travelers heading to the airports this morning are being met with some bad news after a travel ban was implemented seemingly overnight. It’s putting a big damper on people’s plans now that it’s going into full effect and to some, it makes a lot of sense, while others are furious over it but had it coming.

At every turn, liberal have prevented President Donald Trump’s attempts to keep America safe with each new travel ban. Not one to be beat, their defiance and the deterrent to his ever executive order has only forced him to become more creative to beat them at their own game. He seems to have done that in a way they weren’t expecting and are learning the hard way as they head to several airports and try to get on certain major airlines who have sided with our Commander-in-Chief to ensure travelers’ safety.

Since liberals made it so anyone who wanted to travel could freely do so, regardless what terrorist tied countries they’re from, airlines decided that they didn’t want to take any chances with terrorism. The discussion of banning certain electronics on flights is now a lot more than just talk — it’s becoming a reality and people are pissed about it.

The original idea discussed last March was to only ban devices carried by travelers coming from terrorist nations such as United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey. This was for obvious concerns of a bomb being easily concealed in one of these “larger” electronics and taken onto an aircraft that liberal judges were allowing them to get on, despite the president’s order. However, now the new rule could impact people coming from more international airports, specifically, the United Kingdom. Much of Europe has become a hotbed of hate as Islam has been allowed to infiltrate many parts of the U.K. with an unvetted refugee program and open borders.

According to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly explained that the expansion of the initial electronics ban comes from “sophisticated threats in aviation and intelligence findings that would-be attackers were trying to hide explosives in electronic devices.”

Reuters reports:

“U.S. Homeland Security officials met with major U.S. airlines and a trade group on Thursday to discuss the impact of possibly expanding a ban on large electronic gadgets on planes to flights from some European airports, three sources briefed on the meeting said.”

“The afternoon meeting included high-level executives from Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N), United Airlines Inc (UAL.N), American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.O) and trade group Airlines for America, the sources said. They requested anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the confidential meeting.”

Britain was proactive in imposing restrictions for travelers on certain routes. However, Thursday’s meeting was set to discuss further concerns with this new rule, specifically, how to best execute the ban to streamline it for staff and travelers.

“One issue that had been expected to come up at the meeting was how much advance notice airlines would get to impose additional restrictions, which some airline officials say would require hiring more staff,” Reuters reported. “A broader ban would have a significant impact U.S. and European carriers, which are concerned about the challenges of checking large numbers of devices. Some U.S. and European airlines have been planning for a wider ban, industry officials have told Reuters.”

Liberals can’t call this a “Muslim ban” as they falsely dubbed Trump’s prior executive orders, unless, they want to admit that Muslims have a much higher probability of carrying a bomb on an aircraft. Anyone who is traveling from these areas and has a problem with relinquishing their large device, must not have good intentions anyway as this would prevent them from executing them. Sensible people prefer their safety over control of their computer for the duration of a flight and don’t have anything to hide.

It’s only a matter of time before the Council on American-Islamic Relations – otherwise known as the HAMAS-supporting organization, CAIR, come out to fight for the rights of terrorists to carry any bomb-hiding device of their choosing on a flight. The airlines aren’t saying that Muslims can’t take computers on flights, they are saying that anyone from areas riddled with terrorism will be affected by this ban which is just facing the facts of this reality rather than ignoring it.

Amanda Shea is a political aficionado and curator of current events, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. She brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. She writes with unfiltered truth, mixed with wit where it’s appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn’t be censored.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

BREAKING News Out Of NEW YORK CITY – This Is HUGE!

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING News About Attack In NYC, One In Custody Now – This Is TERROR

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Terror Attack Rocks NYC 24 Hrs After New York Muslims Vow ‘Mohammad’s Army Is Returning’

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending