Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Military

BREAKING: This Means WAR After What Russia Just Vowed To Do To The United States Any Day Now

This is not good!

Published

on

After six long years, the Syrian Civil War may be pushed into a full-scale world war after what happened this past weekend. It was revealed that the United States military shot down a Syrian bomber since it was targeting U.S. backed forces. And, you can guess that Vladimir Putin was not too pleased by this action, and has issued a chilling warning.

When Barack Obama was president, Putin had become rather used to being able to push Obama around. For instance, during Obama’s administration, he routinely failed to match his tough talk with his actions. Obama sounded stern when he told Syrian President Bashar not to cross the “red line”, and when Bashar crossed that line there were never any real consequences.

Well, finally after 8 long years of having weak leadership in the White House we have elected President Trump. And, Trump is not about to be pushed around by anyone including Russia or Syria.

So, this past Sunday a US Navy F/A-18E Super Hornet shot down a Syrian SU-22 jet. According to American sources, the Syrian plane had earlier bombed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) near the ISIS capital of Raqqa. Of course, when this happened the Russians were not too pleased about it and tensions are escalating rapidly between the world powers. Now, Russia has claimed that they will shoot down ANY places west of the Euphrates, which could very well mean American planes too. 

At the moment the details on what happened yesterday are still a little hazy, but this is what we know. According to various sources, the Syrian jet was being operated by pilots that are loyal to al-Assad. The Syrian jet was in the process at the time of firing upon ISIS targets. However, there have been conflicting reports that say the jet was retaking Raqqa from ISIS.

Here is more from Breitbart:

The U.S.-led coalition announced that it shot down the Syrian plane “in accordance with rules of engagement and in collective self-defense of coalition-partnered forces.”

“The demonstrated hostile intent and actions of pro-regime forces toward coalition and partner forces in Syria conducting legitimate counter-ISIS operations will not be tolerated,” the coalition stated.

According to the U.S. military, the pilot of the Syrian plane was able to eject.

“The attack stresses coordination between the US and ISIS, and it reveals the evil intentions of the US in administering terrorism and investing it to pass the US-Zionist project in the region,” the Syrian government responded.

The Washington Post notes it was the first American downing of a Syrian jet since U.S. forces entered Syria’s civil war in 2014, the first time a U.S. plane brought down a manned hostile aircraft in over a decade, and the fourth time in a month the U.S. military has been obliged to fire on pro-regime forces.

The Post reports that U.S. commanders used a special “deconfliction channel” to contact Russia before firing on the Syrian plane, in an effort to prevent the situation from escalating, and also conducted a “show of force” to warn Syrian forces away before resorting to live fire.

Despite these measures, Russia declared the American action illegal on Monday.

“Repeated combat actions by U.S. aviation under the cover of counterterrorism against lawful armed forces of a country that is a member of the U.N. are a massive violation of international law and de facto a military aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic,” said the Russian Defense Ministry.

That is a serious threat, but I think Russia needs to cool its jets. First, off we were well within our rights to shoot this plane down. Obviously, Russia took at as an act of aggression, but it was far from that. Second, if the U.S indeed tried to contact Russia through the “deconfliction channel” and Russia failed to step in this is what happens. Now, of course, I am not fluffing this off as not serious, but it appears to me that this two alpha males seeing who backs down first.

Also, what is not helping matters and better is the insane rhetoric from the left about Russian collusion. Anyone with any common sense knows that Russia did not hack into our election, but the left just cannot let it go. It seems to me that these liberals are doing their best to start a world war that no one really wants.

Someone needs to step in and help de-escalate this situation before it gets any worse. Russia still remains to be the United States biggest nuclear threat in the world, which is why this needs to be remedied. What needs to be focused on right now is how to defeat ISIS and currently, Russia has had tremendous success already.

We do not need a war with Russia and or Syria for that matter. The ones that are attempting to take Assad out are not good guys at all, in fact, they are ISIS. We need to be defeating ISIS and that benefits everyone around the world. What the world does not need is a war between the U.S. and Russia since that benefits absolutely no one.

SHARE IF YOU SUPPORT A JOINT EFFORT BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE UNITED STATES TO DEFEAT ISIS! 

H/T [ American Military News ]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Liberty Belle is a libertarian and provocateur who believes in freedom and liberty for all Americans. As a passionate journalist, she works relentlessly to uncover the corruption happening in Washington, while exposing politicians and individuals who wish to do us harm. Liberty’s legendary ability to piss off liberals and get to the bottom of corruption makes her an extremely dangerous foe to all the easily-triggered snowflakes out there.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Military

Wow! Here Are Our Military’s Newest And Planned Vehicles

Some badass gear right here!

Chuck Yarling

Published

on

We recently reported on our military’s new weapon systems. So let’s look at our military’s newest and upcoming vehicles.

Planes and Helicopters

Vertical Take-off Drone

There are two types of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) or drone at the moment: the Arcturus T-20 and T-16 have vertical lift motors and rotors of a quadcopter. And the Martin UAV takes off vertically like a Harrier jet.

EA-18G Growler Electronic Attack Aircraft

A variant of the F/A-18F Super Horne, this is an airborne electronic attack (AEA) jet that

Provides tactical jamming and electronic protection to U.S. military forces and allies around the world.

Army Dual-Rotor Drone for Casualty-Evacuation

The DP14 Hawk Drone resembles a miniature CH-47 Chinook helicopter and can carry 430 pounds in its six-foot by 20-inch cargo space for about 2.4 hours.

Tactically Exploited Reconnaissance Node (TERN)

A prototype of the TERN is due by November, 2017, and will be

Able to operate from small forward-deployed ships and is expected to combine vertical takeoff and landing with the ability to fly long distances like fix-winged UAVs.

 Bell Helicopter V-280 Valor

This is a tiltrotor vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) craft. It is the

First new American tiltrotor since the MV-22 Osprey and a candidate to replace the UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter

Army’s Hoverbike Prototype

The hoverbike is basically a re-supply drone that looks similar to that flown in George Lucas’ movie, “Return of the Jedi”.

Ground Vehicles

Silent Utility Rover Universal Superstructure (SURUS)

This new multi-purpose truck has a

Hydrogen-fuel-cell-powered chassis that executives say could allow the U.S. military to move equipment and supplies around the battlefield more efficiently and safely.

And it will be flexible enough to be driven by remote control, human, or become a “autonomous driving vehicle (ADV) or drone!

 LAV-25 Light Armored Vehicle

This innovative multi-purpose vehicle is designed to be used by the U.S. Marine Corps. It will operate with six different mission roles: ‘Anti Tank, command and Control, Mortar, Recovery, Logistics, and Electronic Warfare).”

Ships

 U.S. Navy’s Sea Hunter Drone

This unique vessel is a 40-meter trimaran designed to conduct antisubmarine warfare. Although its capability is not fully released, it is

Said to be capable of patrols of up to seventy days at a bewildering distance of ten thousand nautical miles.

Combatant Craft Assault Boat

This vessel is a

Stealthy multi-role watercraft designed to replace U.S. Special Operations Command’s smaller MkV Special Operations Craft and Naval Special Warfare Rigid Inflatable Boats for “inserting and extracting SOF in low-to-medium threat environment.”

High speed boarding trials of Barracuda alongside Irish Naval …

Here's a cool video of Barracuda undergoing high speed boarding trials at over 20kts alongside an Irish Naval ship, special thanks to IMERC and the Irish Naval service for their collaboration.

Posted by Safehaven Marine on Thursday, September 28, 2017

Virginia-class Attack Submarine

This class of submarines has replaced the decommissioned Los Angeles-class submarines. It is planned to be built

Through 2043, and expected to remain in service past 2060. Based on recent updates to the designs, some of the Virginia-class submarines are expected to still be in service in 2070. So there you have it.

It’s kind of exciting, isn’t it?

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Government Intel

BREAKING: Homeland Security On HIGH ALERT After Who Just Went Missing Within The U.S. And It’s BAD

Published

on

One-hundred-and-fifty people brought to the U.S. for military training have gone absent without leave (AWOL) and they could be dangerous. Over ten of them are missing and could be lurking anywhere in America. The people brought over are Afghan troops who were supposed to receive training, but since arriving as far back as 2005, they’ve gone AWOL or vanished completely. Some live as illegal immigrants. Other’s haven’t been found at all. There’s at least 13 still missing and it doesn’t seem like anyone has any leads on their whereabouts.

A major part of the problem is that the imported soldiers don’t go through an interview process nor are they required to register as an alien upon their arrival in the United States. It’s reported, by Washington Post, that people usually go through the interview and alien registration process, but it seems like the Afghan troops are exempt from both procedures.

The Washington Times reported:

More than 150 Afghan troops brought to the U.S. for military training have gone AWOL since 2005, with 13 of them still unaccounted for and perhaps living as here illegal immigrants now, an inspector general said in a new report Friday.
Part of the problem is that the U.S. never puts the trainees through an in-person interview and exempts them from registering as aliens when they arrive — both steps that other visitors would normally have to go through.


In-person interviews and requiring the troops to register beforehand would help the government gauge whether someone is likely to go absent without leave, and would give immigration officers information about relatives in the U.S. as starting points when someone does go AWOL, the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction said.

But the State Department rejected those suggestions.


The audit said that while no acts of terrorism have yet been traced to the trainees, immigration agents say they’re worried because a number who go AWOL end up trying to claim asylum in the U.S., stymieing any national security investigation into their behavior.
Beyond the potential danger, American taxpayers also miss out on the investment in the troops

There’s two main concerns when troops from other countries go missing without leave. The first problem is that they could be dangerously lurking in the country and no one really knows who they are or where they’re at. That’s potentially dangerous in terms of terrorism or other forms of attacks. It’s quoted above as there not being any acts of terrorism linked to trainees, which is good. It makes sense for the trainees who went AWOL to not commit any crime if they simply came here to secretly start a new life in asylum.

The second problem is that money has been wasted bringing them here and then needing to find replacements as necessary. It’s not cheap to fly people from Afghanistan to America, so imagine how many extra flights there may have been thanks to people going missing and our government not having much of an idea of where they are, who they’re with, or what they’re doing.

The Washington Times went on:

Investigators identified 152 Afghan trainees who have gone absent without leave under the training program. Seventy of them fled the U.S., 39 managed to obtain legal status here, three returned to duty, 27 were arrested and put in deportation proceedings, and 13 remain unaccounted for.


The largest number disappeared from training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, but four went AWOL from training in D.C., three disappeared from Quantico, Virginia, and one from Arlington.


The State Department and Homeland Security said they don’t think there’s a reason to be concerned.


State officials said they don’t want to do in-person interviews before issuing visas to Afghan troops, and said they’re not convinced of the importance of full registration either.

It’s slightly bizarre to see Afghan soldiers fly to America, then flee the country. Almost 40 Afghan troops gained legal status in America, which is great because they followed the laws – thank you for that. Learning that 3  soldiers returned to duty is very noble and let’s hope they remain loyal to the job they signed up for.

What is definitely alarming is that State officials do not want interviews or full registration. That doesn’t make much sense if you ask a regular everyday person. When your country brings soldiers from another country over for training, and they start disappearing, then it’s time to take roll more effectively than ever. One simply does not permit random people into their country and not keep tabs on them.

Call it crazy, but they may want to consider the interviews and full interviews with which one might determine the soldier is bound to haul off once they hit pay dirt in America.

Should there be more strict vetting upon everyone entering the country? For the people who are against extreme vetting – how would you ensure someone entering American is safe to have as an overnight guest?

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Trump Just ENDED It For Every NASTY Liberal Who Crossed Him In One INCREDIBLE Call

Published

on

Liberals’ latest attack on President Donald Trump in a desperate effort to take him down was to claim that he made insensitive remarks to a Gold Star family after their black soldier son was killed in the line of duty. The left has reached such a level of depravity that they are actually using this family as their political tools, who they will soon toss to the side as soon as they get their mileage out it. That family could soon be learning how liberals really feel about their pain and loss, now that Trump has just ended this fake controversy that liberals created with the release of a leaked call he recently made to the family of a Special Forces soldier.

It’s very clear who has no respect for our military and it’s not Trump. Leave it to liberals to use tragedy to their advantage and this case is no different. Trump just proved how he really feels when a soldier’s life is lost while fighting for our country and it’s nothing like what his detractors have been saying about it over the last week.

Natasha De Alencar tragically lost her husband, Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar back in April while he was in the line of duty. After hearing what happened, Trump picked up the phone to reach out to the widow, in the same way he did with this Gold Star family at the center of liberal’s controversy. While the twisted what the president said as being insensitive and rude, simply so they could have something to be used against him, another family in this same situation had a much different reaction to what he had to say to them, and it’s not what liberals want to hear right now.

De Alencar released the footage which proves what an incredible president we now have, especially compared to his predecessor who didn’t make time to share his condolences with Gold Star families.

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a, what a horrible thing – except that he’s an unbelievable hero. You know, all of the people that served with him are saying how incredible he was,” Trump told Natasha during the exchange shared with the Washington Post. “Everyone tells me how great he was,” Trump added. “He was the boss … He was their friend. They all loved him.

“I’m glad that you got to hear a little bit about him, sir, Natasha replied to the president. “My husband is, to me, he was already my hero. We’ve been together 15 years, five children.”

This wasn’t all the widow had to say. She was so deeply touched by the fact that he took the time to call her and what he had to say during that conversation, that she wanted to set the record straight to all who say otherwise.

The Daily Mail reports:

When the mother of five went into detail discussing the successes of her children, the President inquired further and asked about her eldest son’s scholarship and experience playing football for Missouri Valley College.

The conversation also led to the commander-in-chief offering Natasha an invitation to the Oval Office.

The seemingly pleasant interaction was filmed by one of Natasha’s children, while Trump told the widowed mother to tell the rest of the kids in the room that ‘their father was a great hero’ who he greatly ‘respected’.

After their lengthy call where the president was far more involved and interested in her husband, her family, and their lives, De Alencar said that Trump “was a great guy, he was a boss.” This is a long shot from what the left has claimed of him, perhaps in part to cover up Barack Obama’s constant lack of compassion for fallen soldiers and their families.

“On Thursday, White House Chief of Staff, John Kelly, defended Trump after he received criticism from Congresswoman Frederica Wilson – who listened in on another one of the President’s phone calls with a Gold Star family,” Mail Online reported. “Wilson accused the President of making ‘insensitive’ remarks during the condolence call.”

“Kelly, who lost his own son in Afghanistan back in 2010, appeared somber while speaking on the matter at a press conference. ‘It stuns me that a Member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Absolutely stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred,’ Kelly said in the statement.”

Nothing is “sacred” to liberals who will kneel for our flag that these soldiers died defending. They will invade other people’s privacy, like this congresswoman did, just to get one over on Trump. The loss that the Gold Star family is suffering right now is not even respected since it’s being used for their gain and that’s what’s truly sick and disrespectful…not what they twisted about what Trump said in a compassionate call to them and all other families of fallen soldiers.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending