Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

BREAKING: Trump Announces He’s RESIGNING, Here’s Why

Published

on

BREAKING: Trump Announces He's RESIGNING, Here's Why

President Trump has led an astonishing presidency so far with one huge improvement after another, but now news is breaking of his biggest shock yet. He’s just announced that he’s had a strong run in the White House but the 45th president will be the first to resign from office — here’s why.

The heartbreaking message delivered with a heavy heart and reluctance to want to let Americans down, Trump stated a few reasons he had to come to this decision.

The Federalist Papers reports:

He’s had it with the feral whining and shrill screeches of loser Democrats. Trump said he could not take the shrill, granny Indian-wannabe voice of Lizzie Warren anymore. He also cited the failure of Nancy Pelosi’s face to actually move with expression due to her massive Botox injections. He claimed they were causing nightmares.

Perhaps one of the biggest frustrations of his brief tenure was the constant ringing of “RUSSIA!” which he has finally had enough of. All he wants is to be able to enjoy Russian dressing on his dinner salad and can’t even do that in peace without implications of a conspiracy.

While his decision and reasoning may sound as outlandish as the left accuses our president of being, then you’re absolutely right because this is nothing more than an APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE!

Share the fun with your friends and especially with any liberal you know since they are gullible enough to fall for the joke just like they did by voting for Barack Obama…twice.

Happy April Fools Day!

Amanda Shea is a political aficionado and curator of current events, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. She brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. She writes with unfiltered truth, mixed with wit where it’s appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn’t be censored.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

BREAKING News Out Of NEW YORK CITY – This Is HUGE!

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING News About Attack In NYC, One In Custody Now – This Is TERROR

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Terror Attack Rocks NYC 24 Hrs After New York Muslims Vow ‘Mohammad’s Army Is Returning’

Published

on

Ever since President Trump announced he’d be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Muslims across the world have been promising to retaliate. Over the weekend, Muslims in New York city held a rally and called for the slaughter of Jews, vowing the the “army of Mohammad would be returning.” Now just 24 hours after these violent threats made headlines, breaking reports are confirming a terror attack in New York City this morning, where details coming in reveal that one person is already in custody, as emergency personnel scramble to control the situation.

NBC reports:

The New York City police department on Monday confirmed reports of an explosion near Times Square in Manhattan.

New York City officials confirmed reports that one person is in custody. Multiple reports say the suspect what is believed to be a pipe bomb in the Port Authority.

The A, C, and E subway lines are being evacuated at this time, according to a tweet. The department said the information is preliminary, and will provide more info when available.

Right now, authorities believe the explosion came from a pipe bomb in the subway. Details are still trickling in at this point, but the area is currently being evacuated and one person is already in custody. “Emergency personnel responded this morning to the Port Authority bus terminal in New York City to investigate reports of an “explosion,” which police sources said was possibly caused by a pipe bomb,” ABC reported. “Police sources said the pipe bomb was possibly detonated in a passageway below ground at Port Authority. One person is in custody and there are a few injuries, the sources said.”

This is extremely chilling in light of the threats that Muslims have been constantly making over recent weeks, where New York City has been the main location that ISIS has been vowing to target over the Christmas season. Officials have met these constant threats with the reassurance that they are prepared for these types of attacks after several propaganda videos were released by ISIS since November.

Fox News previously reported:

New York City officials vowed that they were prepared to handle any terror threat late Wednesday after a video released by ISIS praised the recent attacks in Paris while using previous footage of a suicide bomber preparing to attack Times Square.

The video’s release came just before the city goes into full holiday mode, with next week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade followed by the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Dec. 2. These and other events attract tens of millions of visitors each year.

Police Commissioner William Bratton described the video as “hastily produced,” while Mayor Bill De Blasio insisted that New Yorkers “should continue to go to work, live their lives, and enjoy the greatest city in the world.”

“Be aware, but do not be afraid. The NYPD will protect you,” Bratton said. “We cannot be intimidated, and that’s what terrorists seek to do. They seek to create fear. They seek to intimidate. We will not be intimidated, and we will not live in fear.”

The video, released by ISIS’s media arm the Furat Media Center, features several men, some speaking in Arabic and French, congratulating ISIS over the Paris attacks and promising that terror group will prevail.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Right now it’s unclear whether there were any deaths of injuries, as the location is still being evacuated as we speak.

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending