And once again the cards start to fall.
It’s now being reported that a week later, one law enforcement officer from Charlottesville Virginia has taken the brave step and come forward to reveal the truth about all the mayhem and carnage that ensued at last week’s rally that turned deadly once the Antifa showed up with bats, knives, and pepper spray to demonstrate against other people’s first amendment right to free speech. The peace officer went on to confirm that this mess was all a setup planned as far ahead as last May.
The unidentified police officer said that the Charlottesville police department was specifically instructed to bring the radical left and white supremacist groups together to spark a flame of violence. Once they did this they were given the order to stand down once violence ensued in a deliberate effort to ignite a race riot.
This video is in his own words:
Please keep in mind that this story is just now breaking and it is in its initial stages, the details may change since they are still coming in. It hasn’t been 100% proven to be true but seeing as to how the Liberal Globalist George Soros and his army of Media and political whores are trying to get President Donald Trump thrown out of office, this really isn’t an unbelievable scenario.
NEW VIDEO: Car That Plowed Into Charlottesville Crowd Spotted Leaving the Scene pic.twitter.com/AQW6rvCAN8
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 14, 2017
“A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his anger at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protestors. He also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to further the agenda of the elites.
“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“
“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”
Michael Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville, ordered police to stand down during the most chaotic and destructive period of the protests – despite police protests against the orders.
“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”
This revelation is huge and if true may implicate Mayor Signer and possibly other city officials in the death of a citizen.
“Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was on the scene in Charlottesville and he backs up the police officer’s claims.
“I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us. At least from all visible appearances. We saw people coming out of that park who had head wounds, who were bleeding from the head, people walking into that park with bats, with sticks — you saw what they were wearing — helmets, body armor, they had come — and this pertains to both sides — they had come to do damage.. you cannot help but notice from that video that police had been more pro-active, they could have potentially calmed this thing down to some degree.”
Here’s McKelway’s initial report upon landing on the ground in Charlottesville. Remember this is long before these new revelations when neither he nor anyone had the slightest idea some dirty tricks may be afoot. To cut directly to the chase fast forward to the 2:40 mark of this 3:51 long video and listen to what the reporter says:
“As wounded were being brought out of the park police were sitting idly by.” Now why would the cops, sworn servants of the populace be just standing around while citizens are bleeding right in front of them? Could it be because they were given specific orders to render no assistance in an effort to let tensions fester?
The Globalists just can’t fathom how the American people were smart enough to see through their deceptions and say, “Enough is enough, not in our country.” That’s the real reason an outsider like Donald J. Trump won the presidency of the United States of America. And if these Soros and his globalist goons don’t knock it off they might end up waking a sleeping giant.
Come on Soros, I know you are not an American, but you must know our history. And if it teaches you anything about us it’s that you don’t want to piss us off. Just ask the British, Germans or even the Russians. We don’t lose once the people wake up. And your millions won’t be able to save you from millions of pissed off Americans knocking at your door. So just take your globalism back to the wimps in Europe!
Please share if you want Soros and his army out of US territory…..
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!
Join the conversation
BREAKING! SHOCKING Video Shows Exactly What This Kindergarten Teacher Did To 6-Year-Old
An Ohio kindergarten teacher has been placed on unpaid administrative leave for 10 days after surveillance cameras caught her grabbing a 6-year-old student by the face. The young boy’s parents, Anthony and Autumn Nelson, are furious that the teacher will not face a more severe punishment after what happened to their 6-year-old son, Ian.
Barb Williams has been a teacher with Riverdale Schools in Hancock County for 14 years, can be seen in the video grabbing Ian’s face as he is walking down the hallway to use the bathroom. In the video, she can then be seen grabbing the little boy by the shirt, lifting him up in the air, and pushing him up against the wall.
Ian’s father, Anthony, stated to local news affiliate WTOL “I would consider what would happen to myself if I were to do that to her. If I were to do that to her, I would go to jail.” Ian’s mother, Autumn told WTOL, “He was in the other room and I watched it out in the kitchen and I just started crying. I burst out in tears. I called my mom. I called his mom.”
Ian’s parents are demanding Williams’ termination from the Riverdale Schools. They also took the video to the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office in an attempt to file criminal charges against the teacher. Previous complaints about Ian’s teacher to the principal, the superintendent, and the school board have been ignored.
Anthony states – “We asked for him to be moved to a different classroom and we said can he please go to a different classroom and the principal told at that time that she’s a highly recommended teacher and they are unwilling to transfer him to a different class.”
The Nelsons say their child went from loving school to hating it after the incident caught on video. Since it occurred, there has been no official investigation conducted by the Hancock County prosecutor’s office, sheriff’s office or child services. It seems to have been a comedy of errors on all parts in an effort to cover up the incident and avoid blame. The case has only used school reports. Yet the incident was caught on surveillance video and even has eyewitness testimony available to corroborate the account.
Three cooks taking a break nearby heard the confrontation in the hallway. They say they heard the teacher yell at 6-year-old Ian. According to the cooks, Williams was questioning Ian about using the bathroom, and then things escalated. The cooks said Williams called Ian a liar and said she was sick of him and his parents, then “growled” at him and told him, “I am going to rip you apart.”
The next day, Principal Julie Spade, Ed.D and Superintendent Eric Hoffman met with Williams to discuss the incident. Williams said Ian had been fooling around when he went to the bathroom recently, so she went to find him this time. Williams said she was furious, admitting, “I was hard on him, yelled at him.”
When Hoffman asked if she touched Ian, Williams replied – “Yes, I touched him on the middle of the chest and pushed him back. I was very heated.”
Williams also told Spade and Hoffman that she had used the phrase “rip you apart” in the past.
“I was loud, in his face, and I pushed him back. I feel like I was over the top/edge. He’s pushing me over the top/edge and my kids over the top/edge. I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do with it,” said Williams, according to the school documents.
The video, dated May 7, was just recently obtained by Ian’s parents, and according to them, the school made it out to be much less than it actually was prior to their viewing the footage.
“We thought it was just a little incident that happened, and that’s what the school made it out to sound like,” said Anthony Nelson. “And then all of a sudden we get this video today and this is just outrageous.”
Anthony and his wife Autumn say their son Ian has a bruise on the back of his head due to being pushed up against the wall by the teacher, and even though the school placed her on unpaid leave for 10 days, they feel she should be fired altogether.
“He’s scared of her,” said Autumn Nelson. “Even going to the school next year or the year after, he will still have to see her if she is present in the building. That’s probably going to scare him.”
Anthony adds that they tried to get Ian moved to a different class following the incident, but school officials refused.
“The principal told at that time that she’s a highly recommended teacher and they are unwilling to transfer him to a different class,” claimed Anthony.
District superintendent Eric Hoffman reportedly reached out to apologize to the Nelsons for what happened, and according to the latest updates, the school has filed reports with the local police department, Child Protective Services, and the Department of Education.
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!
Officials OUTRAGED At Man’s Excuse For Why He Beats His Girlfriend Senseless
He Said It Was Because…
A 19-year-old man was sentenced to a 21-month prison term after being convicted of a four-hour assault on his girlfriend.
James McCourt locked Kelsie Skillen in their apartment in Glasgow, Scotland, disconnected the internet and took her phone, and attacked her with punches, the Daily Mail reported.
Skillen, 18, said the incident occurred after the couple returned from a night out and McCourt accused her of leaving his jacket and cigarettes behind.
“You’re going to have a bruised face tomorrow so I better do it right,” he reportedly told her during the assault.
The judge on the case, Sam Cathcart, ordered McCourt to be placed under supervision for eight months after his release from jail. McCourt was also banned from contacting his former partner for five years.
“She [Skillen] was so badly bruised she stayed off her work for three weeks,” Cathcart added.
Skillen was relieved following McCourt’s sentencing.
“I’m happy he has been sent away and can’t get to me, I’m so glad,” she said.
Skillen posted photos of her injuries on Facebook to warn others about domestic abuse.
“As you can see mostly kept hitting my face, today was the court case and he was found guilty for everything he done to me, I am also now left with a scar,” she wrote, reports the Daily Mail.
Skillen noted she was hospitalized due to her injuries.
“I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn’t tell people about this and another poor girl ended up in my situation, so thanks to everyone who came to support me today and who has supported me this full way it means a lot,” she added.
Skillen managed to finally escape the assault when McCourt left the room to go to the bathroom, allowing her to retrieve her iPad and contact her mother. When Skillen’s mother arrived, McCourt fled.
“During the incident I kept saying ‘Is it worth going to jail?’ and he said ‘I don’t care if I go to jail as long as you’re dead,’” Skillen said. “I remember thinking, he is trying to kill me. He is dangerous.”
After a while, Skillen said she stopped screaming.
“That was when he started pouring the water over me. I drifted in and out of consciousness during the incident so I didn’t realize it had been going on for so long,” she said.
BREAKING!! PIPE BOMB At MAJOR US Airport! LOOK Who Brought It!!!
A major United States airport had quite a scare when security found an explosive device at a checkpoint. This frightful scare occurred at the Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey. After things settled down and the people responsible were under control, the security began to learn more information about what was going on. People love to complain about the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), but they did a fantastic job securing the potential threat, calming people down, and allowing the airport to carry on with their routines and procedures.
The TSA is responsible for checking us up, down, left, and right. Sometimes it’s annoying and embarrassing, but the TSA has a job to do, and we can be thankful that they were working to capacity on the day they noticed someone sneaking a device that looked like a pipe-bomb. Had this made it through security checkpoints and onto an aircraft, then there’s no telling what could happen next. There’s no way to predict how that situation could’ve been other than imagining a mass amount of fatalities if an airplane exploded mid-flight. It could have been very, very bad, but thankfully TSA got it right. Sometimes people complain about TSA, but we truly need to be thankful at times.
Many people may have been frightened, but once they learned about who this was and what they were doing, then people became a little more comfortable with the situation. You can only imagine that people thought the airport was about to be attacked or a plane would be hijacked, but that’s when the information came out, and everyone felt better. As it turns out, the people who were caught sneaking the explosives through security were from a cable television crew. They were trying to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint, but they were caught instantly and dealt with accordingly.
Reports state that at least seven people were arrested for trying to sneak the fake explosive through the security checkpoint at the airport. These are seven people who were not thinking very clearly. Real or fake, this is something that could amount to terrorism. Just the thought of someone carrying a bomb through an airport is enough to cause mass hysteria and widespread panic.
NJ.com provided this report on the incident:
At least seven members of a cable television crew were arrested after they tried to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint at Newark Liberty International Airport, the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday.
A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that the team was filming for cable network CNBC, which is based in Englewood Cliffs. The TSA did not release the names of the people they said were arrested, and the Port Authority only said that it was investigating the incident.
A second source said the fake explosive device was a length of PVC pipe with wires sticking out from it. A bomb tech with the TSA determined that the device posed no threat, and that eight people were taken into custody.
A third source, who also asked to not be identified, said the crew was from the Endemol Shine Group, a Dutch production company that contracts with CNBC.
Endemol is the production company behind MasterChef and The Biggest Loser.
They may have made the biggest loser, but they also just made the biggest mistake. Everyone should know by now that carrying anything that could be mistaken as a terrorist explosive in an airport is a horrible idea. Airports have been on super strict lockdown ever since the tragic events on September 11th took thousands of lives in that extreme act of terrorism.
The seven arrested may find themselves behind bars for a very long time. Even though the device was discovered to not be dangerous or a threat to the public, the device, if seen by a member of the public, could have still sparked a response. The response could have caused absolute chaos at the Newark airport that may have disrupted the flight schedule for the entire country. This type of terrorism, purposeful or accidental, should be dealt with appropriately.
This is something they should have notified the airport about. This was irresponsible and could have been very scary to those around them.
They may find themselves in prison. Maybe they’ll be banned from flying. The suspects will learn when they face the decision of a judge or jury who decides the fate of the seven responsible for carrying a fake explosive through an airport.
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!
BREAKING NEWS!!! IED TERROR ATTACK ON US SOIL!!! HUGE EXPLOSION!
Over the last several years, terror attacks have increased due to the insane liberal policies of allowing Muslim refugees and...
BREAKING From Minnesota! ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACK!
This is what decades of lax immigration standards and outright anti-American politicians have brought upon our great nation. We are...
BREAKING: As Military Forced To Work For FREE From Shutdown, Look What Greedy Illegals Are Doing NOW!
Although Illegal alien criminals had over 30 years to apply for legal status, they have for months lobbied Democrats in...
BREAKING! Trump Just Made His BIGGEST Move Yet!! Muslims Are PISSED!
President Donald Trump has proven over and over again that he says what he means and means what he says. ...
BREAKING NEWS From DC!! Clinton Knew!! This Is HUGE!
Apparently, we now have confirmation that former Secretary of State Crooked Hillary Clinton isn’t as clueless and ignorant as she...
BREAKING! SHOCKING Video Shows Exactly What This Kindergarten Teacher Did To 6-Year-Old
An Ohio kindergarten teacher has been placed on unpaid administrative leave for 10 days after surveillance cameras caught her grabbing...
BREAKING! This Elderly Man Was Kicked Out Of Bank of America, Then Cop Takes Immediate Action (PHOTOS)
HE SAID IT WAS...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Become An Insider! Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop on the top breaking news of the day.