Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Politics

Clinton Foundation CEO Disappears, Media HIDING What REALLY Happened

Whoa… PLOT TWIST!

Published

on

Just weeks before Hillary Clinton’s defeat to Donald Trump, Eric Braverman disappeared and it shocked D.C. along with several other liberal cities across the country. Truth be told very few knew the man existed at all, so him disappearing without a trace only came as a shock to most within the political blogosphere.

The question some are asking is why is mainstream media ignoring the fact that a top-lecel Clinton Foundation official has gone missing? Some have speculated that Braverman himsel chose to go into hiding after his name popped up in one of the scandal emails dropped by WikiLeaks, just days before he disappeared.
It was an email that told Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager and longtime pal, John Podesta that there was a mole within the Clinton Foundation, and stated that it was Braverman himself.

Before the emails started to pour showing John Podesta and Neera Tanden and their exchange, Braverman very quickly resigned as the CEO of the Clinton Foundation. Then almost immediately after that WikiLeaks took the emails public. Soon after the former CEO completely vanished.

The last piece of evidence Eric Braverman shown in being active on a public level was on October 12. He posted to his Twitter account, a thing he does reportedly once a month.

Former British Ambassador, Craig Murray who is a close friend with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, claims the leaked emails from the Democrat Party were absolutely not taken by the Russians but from a disgruntled insider.

This…is the first explanation that actually makes sense.

Maybe it was Eric Braverman, maybe it wasn’t. However circumstance tells us…it is something to consider.

The man was originally hired to be CEO by Chelsea Clinton who wanted to find and clean up any corruption that could be found in her family charity. Then he was allegedly forced out by John Podesta…in the end.

Do you think he could have been the whistle blower all along?

If so..someone needs to buy that man a drink.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Politics

BREAKING: THIS IS IT! They’re About To Be Exposed!!!

TSUNAMI OF INFORMATION!!!

Published

on

Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch echoes statements he made on the Fox News program “Hannity” last week. He warned that a “tsunami of information” exposing “Obama, Clinton and their ties to Deep State scandals,” will soon be released and there will be no going back from letting the hands of justice take their course. It seems like the deep state is getting blasted on all fronts these days.

Judicial Watch also announced that a federal judge had ordered the State Department to speed up the release Hillary Clinton’s 72,000 pages of email records. Although these emails were expected to be released in 2020 after the presidential election, they now have a release date of September 28th, 2018. This is before the midterm elections. This is huge.

Sara Carter, who is an investigative reporter, recently confirmed to Fox News host Sean Hannity that the Inspector General’s report on the emails will be released sometime in January, but now believes the deadline may have been quietly pushed back.

 

Via Judicial Watch:

“Judicial Watch: Court Orders State Department to Speed Up Production of Clinton Email Records
JANUARY 11, 2018

State Department Must Complete Review and Release of 72,000 Pages of Records by September 28

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that a federal court judge ordered the State Department to speed up processing and production of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails. U.S. District Court Judge James E. Boasberg recently ordered the State Department to complete processing the remaining documents that were recovered by the FBI in its investigation into Clinton’s illicit email server by September 28, 2018. The Court’s latest order accelerates State’s production rate which would have continued until 2020.

Last year, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose. The State Department had been processing the documents at a rate that would have required Judicial Watch and the American people to wait until at least 2020 to see all the releasable Clinton material.

Prior to the FBI investigation, Clinton repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in another Judicial Watch case, she declared under penalty of perjury that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.” Clinton failed to turn over at least 627 emails in that 55,000-page production, further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to department.

Judge Boasberg’s November 30 order came in a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on May 6, 2015, (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00687)) seeking:

All emails sent or received by former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in her official capacity as Secretary of State, as well as all emails by other State Department employees to Secretary Clinton regarding her non-“state.gov” email address.

The court also ordered the State Department to identify and explain the basis for all documents withheld in full from both the 55,000 pages of emails turned over by Clinton and the 72,000 pages of records recovered by the FBI which have been processed thus far by April 6, 2018.”

Gateway Pundit‘s Jim Hoft also reported that the Department of Justice turned over some of the 1.2 million documents requested by lawmakers this past week. The documents are related to the Obama Justice Department’s activities during the 2016 election where the Top Secret FISA Memo is now pointing to the fact that the Obama administration did, in fact, try to tamper with our election process in favor of Crooked Hillary Clinton.

According to several other news sources, Congressman Nunes and the House Intel Committee reviewed all FBI and DOJ docs on the dossier including the FISA apps. So we can now say the whole puzzle is finally coming together. Let’s hope Barack Hussein Obama and Crooked Hillary Clinton pay for their crimes and we show the whole world that lawlessness won’t be tolerated in the United States of America.

Please share if you want to see Obama and Crooked Hillary behind bars.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Trump Just Did It Right Before Massive Women’s March This Weekend! Hell Yeah!

Published

on

It’s that “special” time of year when liberal women and their emasculated male supporters gather together in hoards and flood the streets across the country in ridiculous pink hats. Despite saying they’re “empowered” by taking their “rights” back and screaming for free birth control, the Women’s March is really just an army of victims wanting to scream and accomplish nothing. It’s their hate for our supposedly misogynistic president that they’re putting on display, while ignoring the droves of liberal men this year who have been exposed as the true groping perverts.

Now, just hours before this embarrassing nonsense of pink hats fills the streets in a city near you, the nemesis of the movement, President Trump himself, has just ended it for all of them in a move he made. While they continually tout Trump as a misogynist and anti-woman in everything he does, they reap the benefits of what he has actually done for them already that Barack Obama never did, and they are currently benefitting from it as they march.

Conservative Tribune reports:

One of the many unfounded criticisms lodged against President Donald Trump by his liberal haters is that he is some sort of sexist misogynist that mistreats and looks down upon successful women.

Of course, anyone who knows or has been following Trump for any amount of time — and who has a bit of intellectual honesty — understands that such a smear couldn’t be further from the truth.

The reality of the situation, as laid out in detail in an op-ed for The Hill by GOP strategist Jen Kerns, is that Trump actually has more women at senior levels in various parts of his administration than any of his recent predecessors, including former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

Also, it is worth noting that several of those women are minorities or descended from immigrants to America.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of the liberal media has decided not to report on that fact in favor of perpetuating the narrative that Trump hates women, minorities and immigrants.

It’s also of note that Trump has more females on his staff than any president before him and his campaign manager at the end of his election was a woman, who has received endless insults from the left. They want to talk about rights and respect, but trash the man who grants both the women in this country far more than his predecessor. So, it’s not about what they say, it’s about what they want which is free stuff and negative attention on Trump. Facts prove this.

On the other side of the spectrum, is a separate march the same weekend that women are getting involved in and is an actual worthy counter cause with a completely different message of empowerment. If a woman wants to really march for her rights and prove that she has a choice, this is the event she can be involved in to really make a positive difference and not a divisive one.

National Review reports:

This Sunday, hundreds of thousands of women across the country will storm the streets in the second annual March for Women. Last year, the first Women’s March took place the day after Donald Trump’s inauguration, in a display of wrath against the new Republican administration. This year’s march promises much of the same sentiment. But all people who truly want to empower American women should turn their attention elsewhere, to an event that receives much less media acclaim: the March for Life, which will mark its 45th anniversary this morning on the National Mall.

It is this march, not the Women’s, that presents a unified, pro-woman message, instead of a narrow agenda driven by identity politics. The March for Women, in spite of its title, is defined not by what it stands for but by what it stands against — more specifically, who it’s against. It’s a direct response to the fact that millions of Americans elected Trump, and these women and their male allies are driven by animus against him, whom they view as the leader of an oppressive system that robs women of rights.

Maybe they’re correct, maybe not.

But a movement fueled primarily by what it’s against is not a movement that will last. The problems they lament existed long before Donald Trump, and yet there were no pink-knitted p***y hats marching en masse until his election. And while their concerns will outlast Trump, too, the Women’s March has already proven itself to be just another means by which the Left expresses the rage of the current moment. Its leadership and platform discourage broad cultural support. And, just one year into its existence, its internal fractures are already showing.

It’s time that women really take womanhood back and we have our president to thank for making that even possible. He’s recognizing talent, intelligence, and ability, in a person as to who to select for professional positions and not just their gender. Isn’t this what feminists say they want? It’s what they have now that they didn’t have before but they’re too busy protesting without a cause to see it.

Continue Reading

Politics

BREAKING News!! Secret Service Agent Just Went ALL IN!! Obama is DONE!!!

GRAB THE POPCORN!!!

Published

on

After the FISA memo news was released, a former secret agent named Dan Bongino adds to the accusations of corruption against Barack Hussein Obama. The former Secret Service Agent and Conservative Radio Talk Show Host, Dan Bongino, who served in the White House from 2006-2011 under both Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama, believes this could be the evidence that will finally change the public’s view of Obama and show the world how corrupt this evil man really is.

Bongino also has predicted that to distract from what was actually in the memo, those opposed to releasing it would likely attack Nunes personally. We don’t fully know what is contained in the actual memo,  but we can predict with some certainty that it has to have something to do with the manner in which the CIA and DOJ spied on American citizens. The rumors also suggest that it has something to do with the discredited work of the Clinton Campaign who likely paid for Trump Dossier. The info may reveal how it came about and who were the people behind its creation. However, it’s all speculation and rumors since no member of Congress can give us much more information about the contents without getting into trouble for releasing top secret information. For now we’re stuck with possibilities and have to piece the puzzle together on our own.

The Los Angeles Times reports:

Secret House Republican memo causes new rifts over Russia investigation
epa05931263 Republican Representative from California and embattled Chairman of the House Intelligen
House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Tulare) worked on a confidential and controversial memo involving how the Department of Justice pursued the Russia investigation. (Jim Lo Scalzo / EPA)
Chris Megerian Chris MegerianContact Reporter

Conservative Republicans are pushing to release a memo containing classified information about the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign, sparking new controversy in a case that has already caused deep partisan rifts.

The contents of the four-page memo, which was written by staff working with Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Tulare), who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, have not been publicly revealed. But President Trump’s allies in Congress say that they are explosive.

“It’s some of the most alarming things I’ve ever read, and every single American citizen should be able to read that material as soon as possible,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio).

Democrats on the committee have dismissed the memo as a dishonest attempt to undermine the Russia investigation, and Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Hillsborough) called it a “pack of lies.”

Republicans have repeatedly said the Russia investigation, currently led by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, has been undermined by partisan bias. Mueller was appointed last May after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.

Rep. Devin Nunes plays defense for Trump by going on hard offense against Justice Department
Freedom Caucus members asked House Speaker Paul Ryan to support releasing the memo during Thursday night negotiations over the federal budget. Ryan deferred the issue to the House Intelligence Committee, which made it available to every member of Congress this week.

It was unclear Friday whether the GOP-led House committee would hold a vote that would lay the groundwork for making the memo public.

Not everyone in Ryan’s caucus wants it out. Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas), who is leading the House Intelligence Committee’s inquiry into Russia’s role in the 2016 election, said it would be “real dangerous” to release the memo because it includes classified information.

The document is the result of Nunes probing how the Department of Justice handled the Russia investigation. Nunes has said his work has uncovered serious problems involving the use of secret surveillance powers.

“I believe there’s evidence that abuses have occurred,” he told Fox News last month.

It wasn’t immediately clear if the memo also looked at Republican claims that Mueller’s criminal investigation has been undermined by partisan bias.

The reaction to the memo was sharply split along party lines.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Florida) said the information was “jaw-dropping.” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Vista) said Americans would be “outraged” if they read the memo.

Jay Sekulow, one of Trump’s personal lawyers, said on his radio show Friday that it appears the memo reveals corruption that’s “breathtaking in scope.” Sekulow has previously called for the appointment of a second special counsel to investigate the Department of Justice.

But Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Dublin), another committee member, said the memo was filled with misinformation and should not be released.

“It is a perversion of the facts to brainwash our members and protect the president,” he said.

Tragically this is what happens when the American voting populace is convinced into electing a person with a highly questionable and mysterious past. He sometimes went by different names! Should someone be allowed to run for President if they had their college transcripts and birth certificate sealed? We may not ever know the truth about who he was or where he is from. Maybe now everyone will learn of the dangers of electing a president because of his skin color over the content of character.

Please share if you want to see the FISA memo released in its entirety!!

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Subscribe to our newsletter

Become An Insider! Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop on the top breaking news of the day.

Trending