Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

Concealed Carry HERO Shoots Down THUG Gunman Who Was Trying To EXECUTE Arizona Trooper!

The details of this story are truly remarkable.

Published

on

An Arizona trooper was called to the scene of a rollover accident when a crackhead thug saw him coming and out of nowhere, decided to insert himself on the cop’s route. He stopped the officer short of making it to the crash and shot at him, not realizing what a massive mistake that was until it was too late.

az

Local news agencies report that in the early morning hours in Maricopa County, the trooper got a call that a car had overturned and ejected the female driver. He hurried to get there to help but didn’t quite make it since the would-be cop killer decided to go gangsta on him, feeling like a badass for opening fire on the officer.

PHOENIX — An Arizona state trooper stopped to help at a car wreck along a remote highway Thursday when he was shot and wounded in an ambush by a man who was bashing the officer’s head against the pavement until a passing driver shot him to death, authorities said.

The trooper suffered a severe wound to his shoulder and upper chest but he is expected to recover at a hospital.

“My trooper would not be alive without his assistance,” Department of Public Safety Director Ralph Milstead said of the good Samaritan who stopped.

The drama unfolded at an early morning rollover wreck on Interstate 10 in the desert west of Phoenix where a woman was ejected and killed. Authorities believe the man who shot the officer was driving the car that crashed.

Officials said they were trying to determine exactly what happened and that the investigation faced major hurdles with the trooper seriously injured and two of the others involved dead. No identities have been released.

A separate driver reported gunfire and a trooper was responding to that call when he spotted the wreck and stopped, Milstead and DPS Capt. Damon Cecil said.

No sooner did the shot cop hit the pavement that the thug did too when a good Samaritan passing by the shocking scene saw what he did and pulled his own gun out and lit the thug up. Another passerby stopped to help as well, using the cop’s radio to dispatch for police backup, CBS5 reports.

“To the civilian on the DPS trooper’s radio, if you can hear me, I need you to let me know where the suspect is that got in an altercation with our trooper,” the dispatcher was heard saying on the police scanner. “The suspect is uh, occasionally breathing or stirring. He’s been shot by a passer-by,” the man with the wounded trooper’s radio calmly responded. “He’s laying right next to the officer.”

The unnamed trooper sustained a non-life-threatening shoulder wound from the thug’s bad aim, but the suspect didn’t seem to fair as well. Although his condition is undetermined at this point, the responsible armed citizen was probably a better shot, giving this criminal exactly what he had coming, proving the gun owner was the real badass here. This is why we have and need the Second Amendment.

Amanda Shea is a political aficionado and curator of current events, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. She brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. She writes with unfiltered truth, mixed with wit where it's appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn't be censored.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

Trump Was RIGHT! Look Who Was Just BUSTED For Starting DEADLY Cali Fire That Killed 41 So Far – Here’s Why

This is Sick & they Have to pay!

Published

on

The California wildfires have been raging for quite some time which has caused unprecedented damage in the region.

Now, it is important to note that fires in the California area are not unheard of, but they typically occur in December and January, and not October.

These fires have forced thousands of residents to leave their homes in terror not knowing what they will return to when they are able.

Law enforcement officials have been working tirelessly to figure out who started these horrific wildfires and it appears they may have the culprits that prove President Trump was right yet again. 

On Monday, firefighters have been able to gain control of the raging wildfires in the northern California area.

However, even though these brave firefighters have been able to make headway in containing the fire the death toll has risen to 41.

Over the last week, these raging fires have scorched more than 200,000 acres, destroyed or damaged more than 5,500 homes, and displaced 100,000 people. Though by some miracle on Sunday, the winds changed and the firefighters were able to take advantage of that situation and contain some of the fires.

Now that the firefighters have been able to make some headway in these deadly fires, law enforcement has been focusing on what caused them, and what they found is shocking. As officials were studying the fires, they noticed a pattern of where the majority of them occurred. It seems that areas hardest hit by these fires were in areas within the legal marijuana business, and they are now suspecting foul play.

As it turns out the areas that are being hit the hardest happens to be pot farms.

CNN Money reported:

Deadly wildfires in Northern California are burning up marijuana farms in the so-called Emerald Triangle.

Blazes have destroyed a number of farms in Mendocino County right before legal recreational sales begin in California.

Cannabis business owners who lose their crops have little reprieve.

“Nobody right now has insurance,” said Nikki Lastreto, secretary of the Mendocino Cannabis Industry Association. “They might have insurance on their house, but not on their crop.”

Here is more from Got News:

The suspicious timing and sheer destruction of the fires have led them to believe the Mexican drug cartels – infamous for their ruthless tactics – had a hand in starting them. These cartels, which run a large share of the world’s multi-billion dollar illegal drug trade, certainly have the means to pull of an attack like this.

They also have an enormous incentive to drive up prices and hurt their competitors, and these fires are already accomplishing that. If Mexican drug lord involvement is confirmed, it will likely spark an international crisis between the United States and Mexico over the latter’s failure to rein in its criminal cartels.

Facebook photos provided to GotNews show the wildfires have caused staggering damage, with several before-and-after pictures revealing the extent of the devastation:

Before the fire. (Photo Credit Facebook)

After the devastating California fires. (Photo Credit Facebook)

The New York Times reported yesterday that tens of thousands of marijuana growers live in this area, the vast majority of whom have no insurance. Furthermore, since marijuana remains an illegal drug under the Controlled Substances Act, the industry still uses cash.

GotNews can confirm that millions of dollars in cash has already been lost to the fires, in addition to tens of millions more in property damage.

According to NBC News, thousands of acres of marijuana have already been burned, and the fires have also wiped out “recent investments in infrastructure to comply with licensing regulations in preparation for recreational marijuana legalization next year.”

The total damage caused by these fires will be unclear for a while, as many of them are still burning.

So, what does this all mean and how does this prove that President Trump was right?

As stated previously law enforcement officials are suspecting that Mexican cartels started these devastating fires. The cartel does not like competition especially when it comes to making drug money and if California is now legalizing marijuana you can bet that the drug lords are not happy.

These ruthless individuals will continue on their path of destruction unless there is something to stop them. What that something is would be a wall between the Mexican border and the United States to prevent these people from entering our country. There is no reason that these criminals should be allowed to sneak into America and create havoc on innocent people.

These fires appear to be a message sent from the cartels to scare the legal marijuana farmers from continuing to grow their crop. Now, whether you agree with marijuana or not is not the issue considering that these farmers have the right to grow it, and no illegals should be able to prevent it from happening.

SHARE IF YOU WANT PRESIDENT TRUMP’S WALL BUILT TO PREVENT ILLEGALS FROM ENTERING AMERICA!

H/T [The Gateway Pundit]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING: FBI Just Confirmed Comey Is GUILTY After Damning Admission He Made About Hillary

This is Major!

Published

on

For the past couple years, the American people have wanted the truth about Hillary Clinton and the emails she deleted on her private server.

Clinton has claimed for quite some time that these emails were not relevant even though the evidence proved differently.

So, the case of Hillary Clinton’s emails began to fade away, but then at the last minute the investigation was opened, and the American people believed that justice would finally be served.

Former FBI Director James Comey took the case pledging to get to the bottom of these emails and if Hillary Clinton broke any laws. However, shortly after the investigation commenced, it all ended with Comey declaring that he could find no wrongdoing regarding Hillary Clinton and the deleted emails.

A year later, documents were released showing that Comey had already decided that Clinton was innocent before even concluding the email investigation.

And now, the FBI confirmed this is exactly what happened. 

The records show that back on May 2, 2016, James Comey sent an email to Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki, and general counsel James Baker. In the subject line of this particular email read “midyear exam,” and even though the email has been deemed unclassified, the majority of this communication has been redacted.

What the entire email says is anyone’s guess, but it cannot be right considering that James Comey found Hillary Clinton innocent before completing the investigation into these deleted emails.

Here is more from Newsweek:

In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.

On Monday, the bureau also released a response to the May 2 email. Rybicki sent the response, dated May 16, 2016, to several colleagues: Peter Strzok, Jonathan Moffa, Baker, Trisha Anderson and E.W. Priestap. He copied McCabe and David Bowdich, the associate deputy director. In the email, which is marked “unclassified,” Rybicki wrote, “Please send me any comments on this statement so we may roll into a master doc for discussion with the Director at a future date. Thanks, Jim.”

The FBI titled the release “Drafts of Director Comey’s July 5, 2016, Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation.” That title refers to a press conference Comey held in which he said the bureau had completed its investigation into Clinton’s use of a personal email system and that it would not be recommending that the Department of Justice pursue charges, though Clinton had been “careless.” The bureau interviewed Clinton on July 2, 2016.

The release confirms information that Senator Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham, a member of that committee, disclosed in a letter to new FBI Director Christopher Wray in August. The senators wrote that they had learned from interview transcripts released by the Office of the Special Counsel that Comey had drafted the statement in advance. (That office is separate from the efforts of Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller.) The Senate Judiciary Committee is reviewing Comey’s conduct as director and President Donald Trump’s firing him in May.

FBI and Justice Department analysts are divided on whether Comey violated rules or broke with tradition by drafting the statement prior to interviewing Clinton and other witnesses. “To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,” Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services, previously told Newsweek. “That is just not how things operate…. It’s built in our DNA not to prejudge investigations, particularly from the top.”

Ron Hosko, who served as an assistant director at the bureau under Comey until 2014, has told Newsweek that drafting statements is not unusual, but only if the drafts remain internal and avoid coming to conclusions. “When you have a significant case that is in the public domain and certainly in the public’s interest, in the public’s eye, I think that it could be expected that both the FBI and the prosecutors that they’re working with are beginning to draft a statement of facts that could be used later, as the case is developing,” he said. “I think the content of the statement is going to be important. Did it purport to essentially acquit her actions way prematurely, or was it simply a running statement of what they knew?”

But Matthew Miller, a former spokesperson for the Justice Department, tweeted in September, “The decision is never ‘made’ until the end, even when there’s a 99% chance it is only going to go one way.”

It appears that Former FBI Director James Comey needs to be brought in and questioned by the acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe for this email. There is no reason that Comey should have made any early judgments about the Hillary Clinton case before concluding a thorough investigation.

However, this is the Clintons, and they have a long history of committing criminal deeds without any consequences. Hopefully, that will change soon and justice will finally be served once and for all.

Share if you want Hillary to be locked up for her crimes!

H/T [Newsweek]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

ALL Of Hollywood In FULL PANIC MODE After What Famous Singer’s SICK List Shows She’s Exposing Today

They’re going down!

Published

on

For years, many Hollywood actors, singers, and models have come forward to accuse high- powered executives in the entertainment industry of sexual misconduct. Of course, the mainstream media and fans dismissed those allegations as actors just looking for their extra “Fifteen Minutes” of fame.

However, that has turned out not to be the case since the Harvey Weinstein bombshell scandal broke last week. If that was not shocking enough, another famous singer has stepped forward claiming to reveal more disgusting sexual depravity in the industry that has Hollywood in a panic. 

As the Harvey Weinstein scandal unfolds, the Hollywood elite are running for cover in an attempt to distance themselves from the massive fallout. Now, to add more fuel to the fire, former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones has come forward with explosive new claims of sexual abuse in the industry. Jones states in a series of tweets on Twitter that she and her bandmates were nothing more than high-end prostitutes that were forced to sell their bodies and souls to power brokers within the entertainment industry.

And now as the Weinstein scandal continues to unfold with new accusations being revealed daily, Jones has said that she has a journal that details the predatory sexual behavior and is ready to name names.

Kaya Jones of the Pussycat Dolls sent a series of tweets claiming she has a journal of the abuse she suffered at the hands of Hollywood moguls.

Here is more from Hollywood Life:

Kaya Jones, a former Pussycat Doll, claims the group was a prostitution ring for Hollywood’s elite. She alleges that the members were sexually and mentally abused, drugged up, underpaid, and more.

Kaya Jones — a former member of the Pussycat Dolls from 2003-2005 — claims the group was sexually abused, which is one of the reasons she had to leave the fame and “$13 million record deal.” In a series of critical tweets over the weekend, Jones alleged that the group’s members were a “prostitution ring… Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $,” she wrote. “How bad was it? People ask—bad enough that I walked away from my dreams, my bandmates & a 13 million dollar record deal. We knew we were going to be #1,” Jones continued.

Her tweets went on to allege that the girls were “used” as “leverage,” for inappropriate behavior. “To be a part of the team you must be a team player. Meaning sleep with whoever they say,” Jones claimed. “If you don’t they have nothing on you to leverage…Yes I said leverage. Meaning after they turn you out or get you hooked on drugs they use it against you. Correct. Victimizing the victim again.”

Jones also shed light on the “den mother from hell,” of the group. However, she didn’t name exactly who that was. “I want the den mother from hell to confess why another 1 of her girl group girls committed suicide? Tell the public how you mentally broke us.” Fans immediately alleged that Jones was referring to G.R.L. singer, Simone Battle, who committed suicide in Sept. 2014. Nonetheless, Jones did not confirm who her comments were about.

She went on to claim that she has allegedly been “warned” that if she talked she would end up dead or with no career in Hollywood. “That’s why I have so much respect for our military. I’ve been through way. But my scars you can’t see. At least real war is honest. Why don’t we report it? Because we were all abused! I personally have been warned if I tell I will…you know end up dead or no more career.”

Jones also added: “Robin [Antin] & the record label made all the money. We as Pussycat Dolls were paid $500 a week. While we were being abused & used. Fact!” Robin Antin, mentioned in Jones’ tweet, is the found of the Pussycat Dolls.

Here are the tweets that have caused a stir on social media. 

These accusations of sexual abuse in Hollywood are nothing new. In fact, former child star Corey Feldman has been saying for years that Hollywood is nothing more than a sex and pedophile ring. Feldman’s best friend and also former child star Corey Haim took his own life in 2010 after saying that he was sexually abused by high-powered Hollywood executives.

The claims these women are making need to be taken seriously to root out the evil that has taken over this industry. If there are people in Hollywood that who to be arrested for sexual abuse and pedophilia, then they need to be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law before anyone else is hurt.

H/T [ The Sun ]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending