Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Politics

BREAKING: Same Federal Judge Who Killed Trump’s First Immigration Bill Just Ruled On “NEW TRAVEL BAN”

Libs are freaking out!

Published

on

Great News from the looney judicial side of the Political Spectrum!

President Trump reissued his falsely named “Muslim Ban” and although we are sure it will continue to get challenges from the left side of the aisle it has already passed the first test.

Although Washington State and New York went to the same federal judge who had previously issued the restraining order on the old travel ban and asked that that order pertain to this new ban.  The judge said “NO” because the new ban requires more extensive filing.  No shortcuts, leftists!

Via Biz Pac Review:

A U.S. federal court refused to apply the emergency restraining order from President Trump’s immigration executive order to his newly modified travel ban.

Seattle U.S. District Court Judge James Robart, who issued the temporary restraining order against Trump’s initial order last month, refused a request on Friday to apply that order to the revised policy according to Reuters.

Trump advisor and political strategist Kellyanne Conway said she had no doubt it would continue to get legal challenges from the left but it would pass all legal tests.  She also pointed out the fact that Iraq had been removed from the list because Secretary Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security Kelly both worked with Iraqi officials to tighten up vetting so they could be removed.

Just like all the scrutiny President Obama went through when he decided to ban all immigration from Iraq…. OH WAIT!!!!

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Al ran for the California State Assembly in his home district in 2010 and garnered more votes than any other Republican since 1984. He's worked on multiple political campaigns and was communications director for the Ron Nehring for California Lt. Governor campaign during the primaries in 2014. He has also held multiple positions within his local Republican Central Committee including Secretary, and Vice President of his local California Republican Assembly chapter. While also being an ongoing delegate to the California Republican Party for almost a decade.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Culture

Trump Just Got Last Laugh, Kathy Griffin Just Denounced U.S. & Leaves The Country – Here’s Where She’s Heading

We are laughing & so will you!

Published

on

Now, this is what I call the trash taking itself out!

In what every red-blooded Patriotic American can consider a huge Thanksgiving gift, Kathy Griffin has just announced she will be leaving the United States for at least four years. And the reason is that, of course, she hates President Donald Trump.

After Griffin participated in a gruesome photo shoot which featured the so-called comedienne holding a bloody, decapitated fake head resembling President Donald Trump, not unlike her Isis counterparts. Celebrities, and prominent media figures expressed a range of responses on social media, with many criticizing the image as being in bad taste. Although Kathy Griffin has “apologized” for the gory image she created with photographer Tyler Shields, it seems both sides of the political aisle weren’t impressed by it and she has managed to bring her career to an abrupt end.

Obviously, she has wasted no time in playing the victim card and declared that at age 57 she doesn’t have a lot of time to be patient. Griffin begged people not to be “too hard” on her after claiming to be in the middle of a Hollywood blacklist and added that when she gets back home she doesn’t have one single day of paid work in front of her. Awww. poor little liberal. She pulls an awful stunt like she did and she is the poor victim. Maybe in her book, but not in the book of Americans, both on the left and right sides of the aisle.

The Huffington Post Reports:

Kathy Griffin Referred To Anderson Cooper As A ‘Spineless Heiress’

The comedian made the comment to the Daily Beast during an interview about Lisa Bloom.

Kathy Griffin isn’t pulling any punches.

On Sunday, the Daily Beast published an article in which the comedian referred to Anderson Cooper as “the Spineless Heiress.”

Griffin’s comment was part of an article about her public dispute with former attorney Lisa Bloom, who represented her after photos of Griffin posing with President Donald Trump’s “severed head” surfaced online in May.

The controversial pictures not only cost Griffin her CNN New Year’s Eve hosting gig, but also spurred Cooper, who was Griffin’s co-host and longtime friend, to condemn them on Twitter.

Cooper didn’t reach out to give Griffin a heads up about his tweet before he posted it and didn’t initially check in on Griffin after she received backlash for the photos, which hurt her feelings, New York Magazine reported.

Adding insult to injury, Cooper went on “Watch What Happens Live” in July and told host Andy Cohen that he and Griffin were “still friends.” When Cooper finally reached out to Griffin in a series of texts in August, she ended their friendship.

Cooper is the son of clothing designer Gloria Vanderbilt, who is a descendent of shipping and railroad tycoon Cornelius Vanderbilt.

He told People in 2016 that he will not inherit any of the Vanderbilt fortune, and acknowledged that he was very lucky to grow up with “great privilege.”

During Griffin’s interview with the Daily Beast, she expressed her disappointment with Bloom.

Griffin estimated that she paid the celebrity attorney $40,000 for two days of legal representation, and said that Bloom tried to pressure her into a press tour. Griffin added that a press conference she did with Bloom in June was a mess.

The comedian also tweeted at Bloom on Sunday, telling her, “Stop calling me. If you’d like to refund me the tens of thousands of $$ I wasted on your services maybe I’ll talk to you.”

Bloom — who also represented Harvey Weinstein before cutting ties with him earlier this month — told the Daily Beast that the press conference was a disaster because Griffin spoke off the cuff and did not use notes the two had worked on together. She also said she had only texted Griffin once in the past three months.

“The last time I spoke to Kathy, at a group dinner recently, she gave me a big hug, was very friendly and said everything was great between us,” Bloom said. “I had no idea there was a problem until a reporter reached out to me about this a few days ago.”

The announcement that she’s leaving the US came a few days after the has-been entertainer fainted on stage in Dublin. Because being an extreme left-wing hack must be draining work.

Glad to see both sides of the political spectrum coming together and saying she went too far. And at the age of 57, she should have known better and there is no excuse imaginable. This wasn’t just a tweet that came out in the heat of the moment. This was planned out and she had weeks, if not months, to think about what repercussions she would face for putting this picture out there.

Please share if you are happy to see her go for the at least the next 8 YEARS….

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Politics

Apple Just Stabbed Trump In The Back With Disgusting Announcement Exec Made Effective Immediately

Published

on

Just a couple months, Apple CEO Tim Cook stated that his company stays out of politics, but that is an outright lie. Every chance Cook gets he is taking a swipe at President Trump and America in general. If Cook isn’t calling the United States racist, he is railing against Trump for withdrawing from the Paris climate accord, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Cook has also shown his hypocrisy by working with communist China announcing that Apple will remove its virtual private network (VPN) services from its app store in the totalitarian country, and in the same breath slam Trump for stifling free speech.

For those who do not understand what a VPN is and why it matters this is a quick breakdown. A VPN “allow users to bypass China’s so-called ‘Great Firewall’ aimed at restricting access to overseas sites,” according to ReutersTechCrunch has more:

The App Store purge is hugely impactful because VPNs represent the only way that a China-based individual can bypass state censorship controls to access the internet without restrictions. The Chinese government effectively illegalized VPNs when new rules issued in January required them to receive government approval in order to operate.

So, by Cook removing the very tool that people in China could use to access information and then criticize Trump is rather hypocritical.

And, yet Cook says that he and his company stay out of politics. 

With all that said about the ultra-liberal tech company’s president, it makes perfect sense that Cook would hire others that share his radical liberal beliefs. Enter stage left Lisa Jackson, Apple’s vice president of environment, policy, and social initiatives and also a former Obama official.

Surprise, surprise, right?

During a recent interview in Australia, Jackson took the opportunity to attack President Trump and the man appointed to fill her spot in the administration. 

Lisa Jackson

Here is more from NTK Network:

A top Apple executive and former Obama official attacked the Trump administration in an interview with an Australian news outlet.

Lisa Jackson, Apple’s vice president of environment, policy and social initiatives, blasted President Trump and his administration in a recent interview with news.com.au.

Jackson told the overseas outlet that it was hard to watch Trump’s presidency after years of working for President Obama at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

 Ms Jackson is clearly troubled by the political direction of her country.

“I think our leadership — American leadership in the world — remains important and will be missed,” she said.

 According to the Australian outlet, Jackson also criticized the man Trump appointed to run the EPA, Scott Pruitt.

Apple’s decision to allow a member of its executive leadership team to criticize the president with a foreign outlet is a continuation of a troubling pattern for the U.S. tech giant. CEO Tim Cook regularly spars with Trump in the news and has appeased authoritarian regimes like the one in China in order to broaden Apple’s markets.

Apple’s actions are about as far from Trump’s “America First” mantra as a company can get.

Now, in all fairness, no one is saying that Cook or Jackson cannot have their own personal feelings on the president, but to air that out on a global stage is disgusting. First of all, the only reason that Apple is a mega success is because of America and our free markets that have allowed them to sell their underwhelming technology at outrageously high prices.

And, as mentioned before this is not the first time that Tim Cook has made controversial comments about President Trump in public, and it is pretty safe to assume it won’t be the last time either.

Just a few months ago, Cook penned a letter to employees at Apple and pledged millions of dollars to fight racism in America. The iPhone maker planned to donate $2 million to civil rights advocacy groups, including the highly controversial Southern Poverty Law Center.

In the letter, Cook wrote, “Hate is a cancer and, left unchecked, it destroys everything in its path.”

Again, this is just insanity and if Cook and Jackson are not happy with what America has afforded them, then why aren’t’ they packing their bags and moving to communist China? 

This attitude just goes to prove that with all the money and success in the world it cannot afford someone class or common sense. It would serve these top Apple executives well to apologize for their disrespectful comments and keep their personal views of the president to themselves sort of like Cook said he would in the past and focus on making a better product.

Just saying.

SHARE IF YOU THINK THAT COMPANIES SHOULD REFRAIN FROM PUBLICALLY SLAMMING THE PRESIDENT ON FOREIGN SOIL. 

H/T [NTK Network]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Politics

Ungrateful LaVar Ball Just Made SICK Demand Of What He Wants From Trump After He Saved His Son From China

Published

on

After President Trump helped secure the release of three UCLA basketball players from “house arrest” in China for shoplifting controversy is still swirling. When the players were freed, thanks to Trump speaking to President Xi, the young men were sent back to America. Cody Riley, Jalen Hill and LiAngelo Ball, the younger brother of Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball all thanked Trump for intervening on their behalf, but not everyone appreciates what the president did.

LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo Ball, is not accepting of President Trump’s help in the situation one bit and has made a point to bash him every chance he gets. In an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Monday night, Ball went on a disgusting rant diminishing Trump’s help, and that is not all he said.

This ungrateful man actually dared to say that Trump didn’t do all that much to help release his son from communist China, and if he had offered a ride to the boys on Air Force One, then he would thank the president.

Shock Wow GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Here is more from Breitbart:

In an extraordinary interview Monday with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on “CNN Tonight,” Lavar Ball, father of UCLA Basketball’s LiAngelo Ball, explained that President Donald Trump would have gotten a “thank you” from him had he flown his son and the other two detained players home from China.

The players were being held in China for shoplifting while in the country for a basketball game.

Saturday, LaVar Ball refused to acknowledge Trump’s role in getting the three players home, to which Trump responded by saying he should have left the basketball players in jail.

Cuomo pressed Ball to thank Trump, but Ball said he would only thank the president had he let the trio come home with him on his plane.

“I would have said thank you if he put him on his plane and took him home,” the elder Ball told Cuomo. “Then I would have said thank you, Mr. Trump, for taking my boys out of China and bringing them back to the U.S. There’s a lot of room on that plane. I would have said thank you kindly for that.”

Now, that is not the worse of what Ball had to say in this interview, in fact, those are just the highlights. Ball went on to downplay the actions of his son essentially saying that shoplifting in China was not that big of a deal.

“I’m from LA. I’ve seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn’t define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that’s a different thing,” he added. “Everybody gets stuck on the negativity of some things, and they get stuck on them too long. That’s not me. I handle what’s going on, and then we go from there.”

Um, are kidding me, sir?

Shoplifting in China is a huge deal, and these “boys” could have faced 5-10 years in prison if convicted. Oh, but that is not all this entitled father had to say about the entire ordeal.

So, LaVar Ball is saying that since President Trump did not invite the players onto Air Force One, essentially rewarding them for bad behavior, he doesn’t need to thank him.

It is evident that LaVar Ball is missing the point, and what makes it even more ironic is that liberal bootlicker, Whoopi Goldberg gets it. Last week, Whoopi Goldberg and her co-hosts on ABC’s “The View” expressed their astonishment over the fact that these players were arrested in the first place. Then Goldberg went on to say that the players embarrassed the country, President Trump, and most of all themselves, and the credited Trump for their safe release back home.

“You embarrassed your families, you embarrassed the country, and you embarrassed the president,” Goldberg said. “Now I’m not a big fan of the president, but the fact that he had to call and get your asses out of there is not anything to be proud of or think is cool.”

“If this isn’t the stupidest thing a young person has done, particularly if you’re over six-feet tall, and black—” she continued.

“You kinda stick out,” Sunny Hostin interjected.

“Is this just the ridiculous stupidity of youth?” Goldberg asked, recounting how they were detained for stealing items from a Louis Vuitton store in a foreign country without many black people.

“Now, you’re in China—you’re this big!” she said, reaching high into the air to indicate the players’ height. “It’s not like you’re gonna blend, you’re not going to blend in, run out.”

Goldberg said their families and mentors had no doubt told them numerous times not to do things like this, and she said the foolishness of youth is the only explanation for something so dumb.

Now, it is not often that anyone on the conservative side agrees with any of these ladies on “The View” but even a broken clock gets it right twice a day, and these women got it right this time.

Maybe LaVar Ball should take a few notes from these women and say thank you to President Trump for his help or at the very least he can keep his mouth shut.

H/T [Free Beacon]

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending