Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Foreign Intel

Italian wife faces six years in jail for not ‘Cooking and Cleaning enough’

Published

on

via Daily Mail: An Italian woman is facing up to six years in jail after her husband took her to court for not cooking and cleaning enough.

The 40-year-old from Sonnino in Lazio, south-central Italy, is being charged with ‘mistreatment of the family’, local media reports.

According to her husband who brought the charges, this is due to her ‘poor management of the household chores’.

Taken to court: The 40-year-old woman from Sonnino in Lazio, south-central Italy, (pictured) is being taken to court by her husband for 'mistreatment of the family', over her alleged lack of cooking and cleaning

She is due to stand trial later  this year, and can face a substantial jail term, The Local reports.

Court papers state that her 47-year-old husband feels ‘insulted’ by the way she has neglected cleaning their house.

He claims her ‘mistreatment’ has been ongoing for two years.

ccording to his statement, he has been forced to ‘live in conditions with poor hygiene’, The Local adds.

He also says he keeps buying food for her to use, but that the produce ends up in the bin as his wife rarely cooks.

In addition, he says she has kicked him out of their shared bedroom.

Her trial date is set for October 12.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

Evacuation Orders Just Issued For U.S. Families After Trump Learns What NK Is About To Do – WWIII Is Here!

Published

on

The threat that World War III was coming increased from talk to becoming a reality in our very near future after a shocking turn of events over the weekend that North Korea’s despot dictator Kim Jong-un can’t and won’t recover from. Now, with the start of the new week, we’re officially on the don of what we’ve been warned that’s coming and is officially here, as U.S. families are being forced to evacuate. Kim Jong wanted a war and wasn’t going to stop until he got one and now he must accept the fact that he doesn’t stand a chance against the greatest military in the world.

National Security Advisor Herbert McMaster has maintained that this threat reached a critical level after increasing day by day until it got to this point, the Daily Star reported. Just last week the Kim regime fired an intercontinental ballistic missile that flew over one thousand feet higher than their previous launch that took place in July. These missile launches have been occurring for months now without any permission from the international community, proving to be provocations of a war they were asking for. Yesterday, we reported what McMaster had to say about World War III and now we’re seeing just how serious he was in his statement.

“We’re in a race to be able to solve this problem. There are ways to address this problem short of armed conflict, but it is a race because he’s getting closer and closer and there’s not much time left. The greatest immediate threat to the US and to the world is the threat posed by the rogue regime in the North and its efforts to develop a long-range nuclear capability. So, it’s immensely important that we work together with all of our allies, partners, everyone internationally, to convince Kim that the continued pursuit of these capabilities is a dead end for him and his regime,”

Hours after making this statement, evacuation orders were given to American families on military bases in South Korea, saying that they should leave because war between America and Pyongyang is “getting close,” a senior US Senator and ex-Air Force Colonel said.

Express reports:

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has warned that the rising tensions between the the US and Kim Jong-un’s corrupt regime means preparations for war need to be taken.

The member of the Senate Armed Services Committee warned the US was “running out of time” to prepare itself for war when speaking on CBS yesterday.

He said: “I want the Pentagon to stop sending dependents and I think it’s now time to start moving American dependents out of South Korea.

“We’re getting close to a military conflict because North Korea is marching toward marrying up the technology of an ICBM with a nuclear weapon on top that can not only get to America, but deliver the weapon.

“We’re running out of time.”

Fears of war between the two countries hit a new high last week after the rogue state announced they had successfully tested a missile capable of targeting any part of the US equipped with a nuclear weapon.

The launch ended over 60 days of silence from North Korea’s missile programme after regular missile tests paused in September.

Not since the Cuban missile crisis of the early 60s, when John F. Kennedy was president and we were in the middle of the Cold War with the Soviet Union, have we been so close total global annihilation. US Secretary of Defence James Mattis said in a statement last week that confirmed that the fetus looking Dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong-un has now fired its highest-ever intercontinental ballistic missile and it poses a dire worldwide threat. Later the Pentagon confirmed that the missile had flown for about 1,000km (620 miles) before falling into the Sea of Japan.

After yesterday’s missile launch from North Korea the stakes couldn’t be higher, especially now that tensions are growing over new information that the missile was the largest and most powerful to date. According to a CNBC report, the latest missile has the capability of hitting the eastern seaboard including Washington D.C. and needs to be taken seriously. President Trump didn’t mince word during his speech on Tuesday where he had just spoken with General Mattis and that “they were going to handle the situation in North Korea.”

Nobody can blame Trump for taking action now as he has exhausted all efforts to steer North Korea away from its nuclear ambitions by applying the strictest possible sanctions against Kim Jung Un’s evil empire. He has also had China and Russia apply pressure as well, but Kim Jung-un continues unfazed. The only thing that has changed in North Korea is that their people are suffering. With no electricity and very little food, the N.Korean people can only hope that something changes soon.

According to President Trump, the time for restraint seems to be over, and this isn’t a president that messes around.  As Syria saw earlier this year when Trump rained cruise missiles down on an airstrip where chemical weapons were launched from.

The world is watching, we all know for certain Trump won’t stand by and hope Kim Jung Un doesn’t launch a nuclear warhead, as Obama and other leaders have done in the past.  As President Trump finished his speech yesterday with a smile on his face and general Mattis at his side, it was as if he had just said – “hold my beer.”

Continue Reading

Foreign Intel

Trump’s About To Deep Fry North Korea’s Chubby Dictator After What Kim Jong-Un Just Did Overnight

Here comes the Boom!

Published

on

North Korea has once again chosen to flex its military muscles and threaten the United States. Even though there are plenty of other countries that the tiny dictatorship should have a bigger beef with between here and there, Kim Jong-un has set his sights on taking out the United States, and he’s not backing down.

Despite numerous attempts at a diplomatic end to Jong-un’s personal problems with the U.S., none of those tactics have worked. North Korea, led by Jong-un, seems bent on going to war with us, and they’re preparing for it in every possible way. After 10 weeks of calm, including during the time that President Trump was visiting Asia, according to ABC News, North Korea has once again tested a missile that they claim could take out the Eastern Seaboard.

“After 2 1/2 months of relative peace, North Korea launched its most powerful weapon yet early Wednesday, claiming a new type of intercontinental ballistic missile that some observers believe could put Washington and the entire eastern U.S. seaboard within range.

The North said in a special televised announcement hours after the launch that it had successfully fired what it called the Hwasong-15, a new nuclear-capable ICBM that’s ‘significantly more’ powerful than the long-range weapons it’s previously tested. Outside governments and analysts backed up the North’s claim to a jump in missile capability.”

Shortly after the test, an official statement from the North Korean government was released. If there was ever any doubt that the threat to the United States from North Korea was real, that doubt has been eradicated.

In a government statement released through state media, North Korea said the Hwasong-15, the ‘greatest ICBM,’ could be armed with a ‘super-large heavy nuclear warhead” and striking the ‘whole mainland’ of the United States. The North said the missile, which was fired near the capital Pyongyang, reached a maximum height of 4,475 kilometers (2,780 miles) and traveled 950 kilometers (590 miles) before accurately hitting a sea target, similar to the flight data announced by South Korea’s military.

The North said the missile, which was fired at the ‘highest’ launch angle, didn’t pose a security threat to its neighbors. It said leader Kim Jong Un after the successful launch ‘declared with pride’ that the country has achieved its goal of becoming a ‘rocket power.'”

This, as you can imagine, didn’t sit well with the President. His repeated efforts to solve these problems without force are growing weary and coming to an end. Further attempts to ignore the threat to the United States could prove deadly, and the President is fully prepared to solve this problem in any way necessary.

“In response to the launch, Trump said the United States will ‘take care of it.’ He told reporters after the launch: ‘It is a situation that we will handle.’ He did not elaborate.

If flown on a standard trajectory, instead of Wednesday’s lofted angle, the missile would have a range of more than 13,000 kilometers (8,100 miles), said U.S. scientist David Wright, a physicist who closely tracks North Korea’s missile and nuclear programs. ‘Such a missile would have more than enough range to reach Washington, D.C., and in fact any part of the continental United States,’ Wright wrote in a blog post for the Union for Concerned Scientists.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said the missile flew higher than previous projectiles.

‘It went higher, frankly than any previous shot they’ve taken,’ he told reporters at the White House. ‘It’s a research and development effort on their part to continue building ballistic missiles that can threaten everywhere in the world.’

An intercontinental ballistic missile test is considered particularly provocative, and indications that it flew higher than past launches suggest progress by Pyongyang in developing a weapon of mass destruction that could strike the U.S. mainland. President Donald Trump has vowed to prevent North Korea from having that capability – using military force if necessary.”

While the United States and President Trump are being particularly targeted by North Korea, other countries are nervous about the volatile dictator’s firepower as well. South Korea, Japan, and China have all voiced concerns about their less than stable neighbor, and the President is working closely with each of those countries.

“Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who spoke with Trump, said Japan will not back down against any provocation and would maximize pressure on the North in its strong alliance with the U.S.

Trump has ramped up economic and diplomatic pressure on the North to prevent its nuclear and missile development. So far, the pressure has failed to get North Korea’s government, which views a nuclear arsenal as key to its survival, to return to long-stalled international negotiations on its nuclear program.”

No one, other than Kim Jong-un, wants any unnecessary loss of life as a result of this conflict, however, the President’s job is to make sure that America is safe first. The people of North Korea are little more than hostages who fear for their lives if they leave, and this causes any military strike against the country to be considered a last resort. However, if it’s us or them, hopefully, Jong-un understands that it will not be us. We didn’t start this, but President Trump has made it clear that he will finish it.

[H/T: ABC]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: It’s Over For North Korea After What Furious Trump Just Did To Take Out Tyrant Dictator

Published

on

Although Trump is notoriously outspoken, his most serious plans have been kept under wraps on this issue until it accidentally got out when a camera caught the shocking note on his desk written in all caps with a big black marker. This definitely indicates the end of our nemesis in North Korea.

After months of threats and tests, North Korea’s despot dictator, Kim Jong-un, flexed his muscles and launched an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) this week, then followed it up with an announcement that he wasn’t done. Hours after the launch, it was revealed that the little “Rocket Man” is actually capable of hitting the Washington, D.C. and much of the east coast as proven by the outcome of this latest missile test. There’s nothing he would love more than to what he’s been working up to for years, regardless of the ramifications which he’s about to experience with the full wrath of President Donald Trump who isn’t messing around. Kim Jong has taken the taunting too far and messed with the wrong leader who isn’t dancing around this dictator like Barack Obama would have.

Not since the Cuban missile crisis of the early 60s, when John F. Kennedy was president and we were in the middle of the Cold War with the Soviet Union, have we been so close total global annihilation. US Secretary of Defence James Mattis in a statement earlier today confirmed that the fetus looking Dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong-un has now fired its highest-ever intercontinental ballistic missile and it poses a dire worldwide threat. Later the Pentagon confirmed that the missile had flown for about 1,000km (620 miles) before falling into the Sea of Japan. Trump was quick to address the issue to reporters in the Roosevelt Room of the White House a few hours after the missile streaked across Korean and Japanese skies when a photographer unintentionally caught what he’s been keeping secret.

The Daily Mail reports:

President Donald Trump had handwritten notes in black marker and all capital letters in front of him on Tuesday when he revealed news of North Korea‘s latest missile launch.  

The piece of paper was spotted on the table in front of Trump as he addressed reporters in the Roosevelt Room of the White House a few hours after the missile streaked across Korean and Japanese skies.

“MISSILE WAS LAUNCHED FROM NORTH KOREA – WILL TAKE CARE OF IT,” the note read.

Not straying far from his notes, Trump then told reporters: “A missile was launched a little while ago from North Korea. I will only tell you that we will take care of it. It is a situation that we will handle.”

These are never words we would have heard from Trump’s predecessor on the matter since he had eight years of missile tests from North Korea to do something about it and didn’t. That exceptionally lame duck style leadership is long over and things are about to get really serious since Trump will not allow this silly little dictator to make a fool of him or America.

After yesterday’s missile launch from North Korea the stakes couldn’t be higher, especially now that tensions are growing over new information that the missile was the largest and most powerful to date. According to a CNBC report, the latest missile has the capability of hitting the eastern seaboard including Washington D.C. and needs to be taken seriously. President Trump didn’t mince word during his speech on Tuesday where he had just spoken with General Mattis and that “they were going to handle the situation in North Korea.”

Nobody can blame Trump for taking action now as he has exhausted all efforts to steer North Korea away from its nuclear ambitions by applying the strictest possible sanctions against Kim Jung Un’s evil empire. He has also had China and Russia apply pressure as well, but Kim Jung-un continues unfazed. The only thing that has changed in North Korea is that their people are suffering. With no electricity and very little food, the N.Korean people can only hope that something changes soon.

According to President Trump, the time for restraint seems to be over, and this isn’t a president that messes around.  As Syria saw earlier this year when Trump rained cruise missiles down on an airstrip where chemical weapons were launched from.

The world is watching, we all know for certain Trump won’t stand by and hope Kim Jung Un doesn’t launch a nuclear warhead, as Obama and other leaders have done in the past.  As President Trump finished his speech yesterday with a smile on his face and general Mattis at his side, it was as if he had just said – “hold my beer.”

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending