Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Freedom

Marine Vet Told to Remove ‘USMC’ Cap for Driver’s License Photo. Then He Noticed a Muslim With…

Published

on

From Top Right News:  When Marine veteran Alex Morales headed over to a California Division of Motor Vehicles office to get his driver’s license renewed last month, he was wearing his “USMC” baseball cap.

Marine Veteran Alex Morales (Photo source: Western Journalism)

As Western Journalism reported

Once inside the facility, the Bakersfield resident readied to get his photo taken — but as his wife Henrietta recounted on a Facebook post, the DMV wasn’t too keen on his headwear and asked him to remove his cap.

Morales said no.

He was asked a second time. And for a second time, Morales refused.

Curiosity took hold of the official, who asked why he wouldn’t remove his cap. Morales replied that he saw Muslim men wearing religious head coverings who were getting photographed with no problem.

“Those men didn’t remove their head wear, I shouldn’t either.”

His wife recounted the DMV employees response — that “this was their attire and their religion.

“Alex told the DMV person that what he had on was his attire and when he entered the Marines he declared an oath to the USA, and one nation under God” — and therefore his oath was “just as good as his religion.”

Believe it or not, the DMV apparently didn’t know what to do. Henrietta said supervisors got involved and a phone call to Sacramento, the state capital, was made.

After an hour, Morales was given a preliminary verdict: He could wear his hat for the photo — but if there were any problems, the office would let him know, and he could appeal the ruling.

“He told them if there was a problem he WILL appeal it,” Henrietta wrote. “Alex feels no one has more right to display their head gear then a veteran or active service person.”

As Morales departed, several DMV employees reportedly stood and quietly applauded him — and he’s spoken to other vets who now intend to do the same thing when their licenses go up for renewal.

And the final verdict? On Dec. 18, Morales got his driver’s license showing him wearing the cap.

“Well he did it!” Henrietta wrote.

The post has been shared over 139,000 times.

It isn’t clear on the California DMV website what the photo policy is, but a Q&A article in the Roseville & Granite Bay Press Tribune has this to say:

The department prefers the removal of headgear, unless it is part of your normal identification, or is worn because of religious beliefs.

In those instances, headgear is permissible as long as the individual’s face is visible. Generally, headgear such as a baseball hat can obstruct the eyes, nose, mouth or cause dark shadows. This can result in unacceptable photographs and unnecessary return trips to our field offices.

(H/T: Western Journalism)

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Freedom

BREAKING NEWS: Karma Was FINALLY Served – He Just Got Knocked Out COLD!

Published

on

Today was a big day for the internet as five people decided the fate of Net Neutrality. Whether you agree with the decision that was made concerning the future of the internet, you have to admit the debate became rather fierce. On both sides of the aisle, Republicans, and Democrats argued whether to repeal net neutrality regulations enacted by the Obama administration.

It became so heated, there were reports of Democrats sending death threats to Republicans who SUPPORT net neutrality and were fuming that it could be repealed.  But unfortunately, those who sent death threats had a bit dose of karma coming back and it was all caught on video.

New York Representative Jose Serrano was speaking at a rally in Washington, D.C., on the same day the Federal Communications Commission was expected to repeal net neutrality regulations that were enacted by the Barack Obama administration. As Serrano stood on the stage speaking in favor of the heavily contested bill, the sign behind him began to wobble before hitting the congressman in the head knocking him off the stage.

As the Serrano regained his footing, he made light of the situation saying, “Wow. I have never been hit that hard in the South Bronx, but I‘ll speak from here, and I’m doing that with a pulled muscle in my leg.”

You can watch the video here.

While Serrano may chuckle off being hit in the head, the fact that Republicans have received death threats is no laughing matter. Over the past several month’s many Republicans that support net neutrality has been under attack and yet, there has been no one to come to their rescue.

Here is more Free Beacon:

A New York man was arrested for making a death threat against Rep. John Katko over the net neutrality debate, the latest in a string of threats from advocates of the liberal policy.

Federal Communications Commission chairman Ajit Pai has received numerous threats since announcing the agency’s intention earlier this year to repeal the Obama era rules that expanded federal regulation over the internet.

Katko, a Republican who represents upstate New York and has no role in the FCC agenda, received a threatening voicemail from Patrick Angelo, who vowed to kill Katko’s family if he supports repealing net neutrality.

“Listen, Mr. Katko, if you support net neutrality, I will support you,” Angelo said, according to a complaint filed in federal court. “But if you don’t support net neutrality, I will find you and your family and I will kill… you… all. Do you understand? I will literally find all… of… you and your progeny and just wipe you from the face of the earth.”

Angelo was charged with threatening to kill a U.S. congressman and is facing up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

“I condemn in the strongest possible terms any attempts to intimidate government officials with violent threats, and in particular, efforts to target their families,” said Chairman Pai. “I would also like to express my sympathy to Congressman Katko and his family and thank law enforcement officials for taking this matter seriously.”

The net neutrality debate has become increasingly heated, with Chairman Pai reporting this week of threatening signs targeting his family. Protest signs of the repeal policy, which Pai formally released last week, turned up in his neighborhood naming and targeting his young children. “Dad murdered democracy,” one sign read, and another featured Pai’s children’s names.

“This reminds me of another point, one that has been brought home to me in the past few days,” Pai said Tuesday. “This debate in our culture and our public policy on this and other issues need quality information and not hysteria, because hysteria brings us to unpleasant and dangerous places.”

“We can disagree on policy,” Pai added. “That is the American way. We shouldn’t demonize, especially when all of us share the same goal of free and open internet.”

Pai’s home has been the target of pro-net neutrality protests before. In May, alt-left groups involved in violent riots and protests in the past targeted Pai’s neighborhood. Organizers connected to DisruptJ20 and Code Pink said they were “taking the fight to Pai’s front door,” leaving leaflets on the doors in Pai’s neighborhood.

An online campaign organized by John Oliver opposing changes to the Obama rules, which for the first time in history classified internet service providers as utilities that are subjected to greater regulation, included numerous racist comments aimed at Pai, and death threats. Oliver had to appeal to his viewers to not leave racist comments.

Threats and violence have reached other Republicans and segments of the Trump administration, as well. Environmental Protection Agency administrator Scott Pruitt has to have a 24-hour security detail given the amount of threats he has received.

The left is completely unhinged, and yet they dare to call Republicans heartless and cruel despite the fact they are treating the lives of innocent people.

Thankfully,= karma does not care about politics and will serve up justice to who deserves it whenever the time is right.

H/T [100 Percent FedUp]

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING News Out Of Michigan – Muslims Are About To RIOT!

Published

on

The state of Michigan is quickly turning into a Sharia swamp, thanks to the reckless immigration policies of Obama over the past 8 years. Places like Dearborn that was once an all-American town has now earned the nickname “Little Baghdad,” where markets, businesses, mosques, and Islamic schools surround residents, as the place has been transformed into a third world country. In the wake of disturbing reports of a Muslim now being positioned to take over as governor, lawmakers are quickly realizing they have to take drastic measures before their state is completely overtaken by Muslims. In an unprecedented move, Michigan has just passed a law that will instantly make most Muslims instant felons overnight, sending a clear message that Sharia Law will no longer be tolerated in their state.

Michigan has been on everyone’s Sharia radar lately, after the huge scandal emerged recently about the two Michigan doctors who were caught forcing female children to undergo genital mutilation. Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, were arrested several weeks ago at their medical office in Livonia, Michigan, where they were charged with three federal criminal counts, including conspiracy, female genital mutilation and aiding and abetting. But unfortunately for the Muslim couple and the entire Muslim population of Michigan, things have gone from bad to worse after what lawmakers just passed overnight.

After realizing that only jailing two Muslims for their crimes would do little to stop the rampant cases of little girls being mutilated in order to comply with Sharia Law, (as it’s common that Muslims will just perform this procedure on their own children), Michigan has just passed a law that will send any Muslim to prison for 15 years who is found guilty of taking part in the procedure, to include parents.  Pamela Geller has more:

The law was written and passed in the wake of a widely reported and horrific discovery of the procedure being conducted on two girls from Minnesota and four from Michigan allegedly by a doctor in Detroit. The federal government investigating the incident said the FGM was pushed in these instances by an India-based Muslim sect called Dawoodi Bohra.

Gov. Rick Snyder, who will be running against Muslim Abdul el-Sayed in the 2018 governor race, is frantic to take back control of his state that is being completely overrun by these Sharia-supporting Muslim terrorists.

“Those who commit these horrendous crimes should be held accountable for their actions, and these bills stiffen the penalties for offenders while providing additional support to victims,” Gov. Rick Snyder said in a statement. “This legislation is an important step toward eliminating this despicable practice in Michigan while empowering victims to find healing and justice.” FOX News went on:

The practice, also known as female circumcision or cutting, is a federal crime punishable by five years in prison. But the new Michigan laws — which also give prosecutors and victims more time to pursue such cases — create harsher penalties for procedures that have been condemned by the United Nation but are common for girls in some parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

Michigan is the 26th state to officially ban the practice in the U.S. The state laws take effect in October.

The new laws apply to parents or others who knowingly facilitate genital mutilation, including the transporting of girls to another state for the procedure. Defendants in such cases will not be able to defend themselves in court by saying it is a custom or ritual.

Under the laws, the statute of limitations for criminal charges to be filed will be 10 years or by the alleged victim’s 21st birthday, whichever is later. Victims will be able to sue for damages until their 28th birthday, which is longer than the previous two-year window after the discovery of harm.

The state Department of Health and Human Services will develop an educational and outreach program targeting specific populations, including girls who may be at risk. Teachers, physicians and police also will receive information.

Advocates say few states have enacted education requirements or longer statutes of limitations.

“This barbaric procedure has no accepted health benefits and is only performed to exercise control over young women,” said one of the bill sponsors, Republican Sen. Tonya Schuitmaker of Lawton. “We owe it to our girls to give law enforcement and prosecutors every available tool to bring the perpetrators to justice.”

It’s good to see lawmakers coming down hard on these Muslims who prove on a daily basis they have no intentions of assimilating into Western civilization. If they want to carve up their little girls and live under Sharia Law, they can happily do that over in their lovely crap-covered third world countries.

Continue Reading

Freedom

Badass Texans Player Just Beat Down Every Whiny Protester On His Field With What He’s Bringing To Next Game

Published

on

As tens of thousands of Texans and Floridians battle the aftermath of the hurricane that ripped through their communities, we’re beginning to glimpse into the heart and soul of what makes America, America. While loudmouths like “oppressed” millionaire football stars like Colin Kaepernick could easily use his social media presence to rally his base and organize relief efforts, he’s obviously too self-absorbed with plotting his next bout of anti-American antics to give flying crap about suffering Americans. Now a lesser-known NFL player is putting every kneeling player to shame after the incredible thing he brought onto the football field Sunday night that’s making these ungrateful players look like even bigger jackasses than they already were, while proving that the spirit of America is alive in well.

As “oppressed” millionaire NFL players continue to make a mockery of our country while insulting ever single soldier who fought, bled, and died for this country by protesting our National Anthem, other NFL players like Justin James “J. J.” Watt have been working tirelessly to organize hurricane relief efforts for the past several weeks. Watt, who is defensive end for the Houston Texans, raised a whopping $30 million dollars just in the last week and a half alone, putting every kneeling douchebag in the NFL to massive shame.

Rather than taking a knee or using his time in the spotlight to act like a gigantic jackass, Watt ran onto the football field for his first game since Hurricane Harvey with a gigantic flag, symbolizing the incredible spirit of Americans uniting after the catastrophe, a patriotic gesture that anti-American morons like Colin Kaepernick can’t even comprehend.

The stadium went absolutely nuts, giving the man who has raised $30 million to rebuild their destroyed communities an incredible rock star welcome, rightfully stealing the spotlight from the anti-American clowns whose disgusting antics continue to make headlines at every single NFL game as of late.

If morons like Colin Kaepernick truly cared about America and wanted to be a positive force for “change” like they claim, they’d be first in line to help pass out boxes of food and supplies to these suffering victims. We as Americans need to stop allowing these kneeling idiots to hijack our favorite sport and give players like Watt the attention and praise he deserves, as he truly cares for Americans and is choosing to use his platform in such an incredible way.

J.J. reported over twitter that the physical donations pouring in so fast, that the money that was raised hasn’t even been tapped into yet. Pictures of supplies overflowing from storage spaces and trucks could be seen, where these supplies were donated in a massive distribution event over the weekend to the suffering Houston community.

What’s even more amazing is that after raising all this money and coordinating the relief efforts, J.J. has been hands-on and involved ever step of the way, even physically going to the distribution centers and handing out supplies. Keep in mind Watt is a professional athlete who is taking time away from his vigorous training to help his fellow Texans.

In a recent interview with James Palmer, J.J. was asked about how many hours a day he’s spending on relief efforts, and his answer was remarkable:

“I asked Watt how many hours he’s spent on his fundraiser and planning this event since he arrived in Houston with the rest of his teammates on Wednesday. “All of them,” he said, smiling. Outside of a two to three hour workout each day, Watt has spent every second working with either Houston mayor Sylvester Turner, people from the Justin J. Watt Foundation, or volunteers to make this massive project a success in just a few short days. There is no question there were also a few prayers Saturday night that things would go off without a hitch.

Many professionals — let alone professional football players — struggle to lead groups during a time of crisis. Watt has done it brilliantly. I asked someone close to Watt, who has been with him during every step of the planning and preparation, how much of this he’s actually been hands-on for. She responded, “All of it.”

As for the tens of millions of dollars he’s raised, J.J. says, “I’m going to take my time, make sure that I work with local organizations that we do it right here in the city so that money goes straight to the people here of Houston who need it the most so that we can help rebuild them.”

What an incredible man! Rather than using his platform to whine about America and our country’s “injustices,” Watt is showing is leading by example and truly being the “change” that our country needs, showing these ungrateful protesting morons throughout the NFL what it really means to be an American.

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending