Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

Mini Monster Kim Jong-Un Just Woke Up To His WORST Nightmare After Not Taking Trump Seriously

Published

on

North Korea’s Pint-sized dictator didn’t think President Donald Trump was serious when he warned him that there would be consequences. He just got a long overdue reality check with a rude awakening after Trump dropped everything to send a brutal message that America isn’t messing around anymore.

Kim Jong-un poked the American bear one too many times and thought he could get away with it since he recently coerced a couple countries to work with him against the U.S. Perhaps Kim Jong-un thought he was in a safe place for a few days of reprieve from President Donald Trump’s wrath while he was busy in Germany at the G-20 Summit. However, he should have learned from the Commander-in-Chief’s swift action in Syria that Trump will take a break from any dinner plans he has with world leaders to deliver retaliation.

The U.S. has had our military parked right outside of North Korea for a few months now and it still hasn’t stopped Kim Jong-un from trying to talk tough to our country and launching a missile earlier this week. The little dictator’s mouth is writing checks that his backside can’t cash and now Trump just dropped a massive deposit in his country to send a message that he’s not messing around with this tyrant anymore.

Vanguard reports:

The U.S. Air Force B-1 bombers have dropped “dummy bombs” near the Korean Demilitarized Zone in “show of force.”

The Air Force B-1 bombers, which were escorted by South Korean fighter jets, dropped the bombs in response to North Korea’s missile launch earlier this week, according to reports.

The Korean Demilitarized Zone is a strip of land running across the Korean Peninsula. It was established by the provisions of the Korean Armistice Agreement to serve as a buffer zone between the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) and the Republic of Korea (South Korea). The zone is a border barrier that divides the Korean Peninsula roughly in half, which was created by agreement between North Korea, China and the UN in 1953.

A video grab from 2003 file footage courtesy the US Air Force (USAF) shows a GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb prototype moments before impact at a test site at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.

U.S. Secretary of Defence Jim Mattis had said on Thursday that Pentagon was ready to provide military options to President Donald Trump over the continued launch of ballistic missiles by North Korea.

“The military remains ready in accordance with our alliance with Japan and Korea,’’ Mattis said during a news conference at the Pentagon. “The North Korean launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile on July 4 is a very serious escalation and provocation and also an affront to the United Nations Security Council resolutions,’’ he said. “We stand ready to provide options if they are necessary,’’ Mattis said, pointing out that diplomacy with regards to North Korea had not failed. Mattis quoted Gen. Vincent Brooks, the Commander of U.S. Forces in Korea, as saying America and South Korea have exercised extreme self-restraint in avoiding war.

Mattis stressed that the U.S. is trying to exhaust all diplomatic and economic options to end North Korea’s missile program, however, those efforts are wearing out quickly with the persistence of refusal to cooperate from North Korea’s leader. It can be difficult to tell when the diplomatic options have been exhausted because your enemy might be sneaky, or duplicitous in some way, and it’s the responsibility of a country has to try and determine fact from fiction. That’s not the case with North Korea who have been clear about their intentions by braggadocious come right out in the open and announced their plans for a fight. It doesn’t get much more plain than “American bastards would be not very happy with this gift sent on the July 4 anniversary.”

“America absolutely must stand up and protect itself, or generations to come will be reading their history books in another language, wondering why we kept quiet so long,” Freedom Daily previously reported. “President Trump has decided that he’s going to start his offensive by pressuring the United States’ trade partners into cutting off their dealings with the tiny dictatorship, in hopes that will further sway their actions.”  He’s backing this up with the reminder that we can and will drop munitions at any time, just to show North Korea that they aren’t in control of anything, America is.

The U.S. doesn’t deal with threats after the fact, Trump nips it in the bud from the start, proving that we’re the most powerful nation in the world who cannot be messed with. It’s about time we treat North Korea like they are completely ready to engage in a nuclear conflict and prepare for that, rather than assuming they don’t actually have bad intentions, whiBarackcck Obama used to do with all of our enemies.

The U.S. and others are attempting to show restraint in the face of this mentally ill little monster, but that has a time limit on it which is running out. This dictator thought he could talk tough and puff up his chest to the U.S. and needs to know not to expect any small packages in return – this was his warning and next time he will get the horns for messing with the bull.

Amanda Shea is a political aficionado and curator of current events, who covers all issues of importance for conservatives. She brings attention and insight from what happens in the White House to the streets of American towns, because it all has an impact on our future, and the country left for our children. She writes with unfiltered truth, mixed with wit where it's appropriate, and feels that journalism shouldn't be censored.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Culture

Michelle Tries To Convince Crowd That She’s A ‘Sex Symbol’ – Gets Wrecked Instead

Published

on

Barack and Michelle have had quite a hard time relinquishing the power they once held ever since the Trumps took over at the White House. As Obama remains obsessed with trolling President Trump with his “shadow government,” Michelle has been obsessed with maintaining the media spotlight she once held as First Lady, where she’s been frantically booking up interviews and public appearances to compete with the beautiful and sweet Melania. But shortly after Michelle decided to tout herself as America’s “sex symbol,” her ridiculous claim has now come back to haunt her, after the American people who have finally had enough of her revolting lies are making their voices known.

After spending the last 8 years race-baiting and blasting our country alongside her treasonous American-hating husband, Michelle is trying desperately to maintain her relevance in American society, which is proving just like her school lunch programs, to be a massive failure. Several weeks ago, rather than slipping into obscurity like we had hoped, Michelle helped host ESPN’s ESPY awards, where just the mere sight of her ugly mug resulted in millions of viewers turning off the show. Breitbart reports the awards show resulted in a historic new low in viewership for ESPN, leaving Michelle embarrassed and licking her wounds. But in her latest pathetic effort to be important, the backlash from Americans this time is massive, and will leave you laughing your ass off.

In a recent interview while bragging about her “accomplishments” as First Lady, Michelle touted herself as America’s “sex symbol,” claiming that she has issues simply walking down the street because men barely can barely contain their lust at the mere sight of her.

“As I got older, I found that men would whistle at me or make comments about how I looked as I walked down the street,” saying that men would routinely cat call as she walked by. “As if my body were their property. As if I were an object to be commented on instead of a full human being with thoughts and feelings of my own.”

The words had barely left her fat lying mouth and people across America were already questioning what alternate reality Michelle Obama resides in where she seriously thinks she’s America’s “sex symbol.” Here’s some of the most politically incorrect responses that were posted in response to Michelle’s claim:

“What sex and what species? Maybe a Congress of Baboons or Silverbacks. Pesky liberals and Democrats, if it is not dead people for votes in a poll, then it is raiding the zoo.”

“More like an abstinence symbol, I think.”

“These people are totally delusional – Obama thinks he’s a straight guy born in Hawaii that did a great job as President – WRONG. Michael thinks he is a woman who was the best first lady every and is a sex symbol in America – WRONG. These two guys need help – they are living in a fantasy world.”

“There is not enough alcohol or drugs available that could ever make Manchelle Obama a sex symbol. That would be like dragging your balls across 5 miles of broken glass just to hear Michael Moore fart in a payphone.”

“Her poor attitude and condescending arrogance is a symbol for abstinence. A person’s charm is what attracts. She is disgusting. Every parent of a horny teenage boy should make certain he has a picture Michelle in his wallet next to the Trojan.”

“Sex symbol? ROFLMAO OMG YOU’RE KILLING ME!”

“She may be a sex symbol on the planet the Predator came from.”

“She is a sex symbol….a symbol for not wanting sex. Picture her every time you look at someone and you definitely won’t want sex.”

“I think I just up threw up in my mouth and shit my self laughing to hard.”

“First, if she’s a sex symbol, what does that make Melania? And in all seriousness, she could be the most beautiful person on the planet, but to me, she’s ugly on the inside.”

It’s truly startling how huge Michelle Obama’s ego is, which apparently has grown exponentially since she left the White House. Sorry Michelle, there’s lots of things you can claim about yourself, but sex symbol is not one of them. Now if you want to tout yourself as the “most race-baiting” or the “most anti-American first lady in American history,” then THAT is claim that the American people can rally behind!

H/T [America Now]

 

 

 

Continue Reading

Featured

Mom Shares Pic Of Girl Dressed As Melania And Everyone Immediately Noticed ONE Thing

Published

on

Michelle Will Be FURIOUS When She Sees How Mom Dressed Her Daughter For School’s First Lady Project

An Alabama elementary school teacher assigned her class a presentation project to depict their favorite First Lady. Students were allowed to choose any FLOTUS in history and for whatever reason they wanted, so long as they explained why they picked who they did. One mother took this as an opportunity to get especially creative in helping her daughter put on what was arguably the best demonstration for this assignment that former First Lady Michelle Obama probably didn’t appreciate.

The 8-year-old unnamed student wasn’t told who to pick for her project, she came up with the idea on her own and talented mother helped her achieve it. The end result is the picture of parenting well done, but more importantly, it’s the message that many in America are missing, delivered by a little girl.

Having learned about many notable First Ladies leading up to this project, the little girl chose our current FLOTUS, Melania Trump, as her favorite. The image that apparently stood out to her as the most impressive, was Melania’s Inauguration Day look when she donned a classic “Jackie O” style. Her mother helped her recreate the recent iconic moment, sewing an ensemble that was impressively identical to Melania’s and styling her daughter’s hair in the same classy, yet understated up-do. However, what she was holding represented a little piece of another FLOTUS as perhaps an underlying message.

The second grader held a Tiffany’s box that was a replica of the gift she gave Michelle Obama when they former First Couple greeted their replacements at the White House on that Inaugural morning. The response Michelle gave Melania when she handed her the gift, sent shock waves around the country as she seemingly couldn’t control her face or hide her hate the second she accepted it.

Michelle probably doesn’t like that her time as FLOTUS didn’t leave an impression on the young generation enough for this girl or anyone else to have picked her to honor. What’s most impressive is not only how perfect this little girl looked as Melania but that we finally have a First Lady that girls can look up to and be inspired by.

Continue Reading

Featured

Months After Announcing Pregnancy, Trump Shares Sad News About His Son And Daughter

Published

on

Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump and his wife, Lara announced the exciting news in April that they are expecting their first child together — a son. The First Family who is very child-oriented couldn’t have been more elated, only for that happiness of the occasion to be squelched two months later as sad news comes out that also involves Ivanka Trump as well.

Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner traveled with Donald and Melania on their first overseas trip as President and First Lady. The couple cut their trip short leaving to return home to the U.S. after the stop in Rome, Italy. Not much was reported about the pair coming back before the G7 Summit, but now that all the Trumps are back, word is getting out about what’s been going on.

While Jared and Ivanka had always planned to return home before her father, what they weren’t expecting is what she and her brother Eric received upon her arrival. The brother and sister duo have a lot going on in their individual lives and have been under an almost equal attack from the left for different and various reasons, but now liberal degenerates have found a new reason to take these respectable siblings down.

For Eric, the onslaught of negativity reached a low point when liberals began slandering his unborn child, simply for being born into the Trump family. Just as he and Lara were getting past that sickening attack, they slammed his foundation – the Eric Trump Foundation – having just gone after Ivanka’s charitable efforts, comparing both to the corrupt enterprise of the Clinton Foundation.

Although both of the Trump’s charities are legitimate, The Daily Kos thought they dug up the smoking gun of “evidence” they “exposed” this past Friday on May 26, alleging that the donations were being used to benefit Donald Trump and his golf courses.

“A careful review of Eric Trump’s charity revealed the eponymous foundation spent large sums of money at fundraising events on Donald Trump’s golf courses—$881,779 in total,” Daily Kos reported. “In 2013, $100,000 went directly to Donald Trump himself.  It seems that whenever people give the Trump’s charity money, they better keep a string and a GPS tracker on it to find out just who’s pocket it winds up in.”

However, that’s not where $16.3 million went to which the liberal rag conveniently left out, but the beneficiary confirmed having received Eric’s foundation’s generous donation.

“St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital of Tennessee confirmed that Eric Trump has helped raise $16.3 million for the hospital over the last decade,” The New York Times reported. The president of the children’s hospital fundraising organization, Richard C. Shadyac Jr., wrote the letter to the Eric Trump Foundation praising the president’s son for his incredible contribution. “I am amazed by the many ways that you have personally embraced our cause and cared for our children and families,” Shadyac said.

However, in an effort to stay above board and avoid any conflict of interested with his father’s presidency after this scandal that liberals created, Eric, his sister-in-law, and Trump Organization official have decided to remove themselves from the foundation’s executive committee, according to NewsMax.

“It’s what we’ve been dealing with since day one, Eric fired back at the culmination of the attack on his foundation. “We came under attack every single day during the campaign, and we’re going to continue to come under attack. So many of these people, they got it wrong,” he added.

“In fact, I think they’re going so extreme in so many cases that I think they’re losing a lot of credibility, and I think that’s really resonating with Americans,” Eric continued. The president came to his son’s defense speaking out about the attack for the first time since it began:

“My wonderful son, Eric, will no longer be allowed to raise money for children with cancer because of a possible conflict of interest with my presidency.” St. Jude offers free healthcare for children whose treatment relies completely on the generosity of others. While Eric’s organization will still continue to campaign for this cause, he’s directing all donors to give their financial gifts directly to the hospital, rather than funneling it through the foundation, effectively avoiding any future allegations of misappropriation.

What the nation is learning about liberals in the days since Trump decided to run for president is that children are not excluded from their attacks and attempts to take this family down. Whether it be Donald Trump’s youngest son Barron, Eric Trump’s unborn baby, or sick kids at St. Jude who benefit from Eric’s charity, it’s all fair game to make this family look bad.

h/t: [IHaveTheTruth]

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending