Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Islam

LOOK Why These Parents were HORRIFIED When They Saw What Muslims Secretly Turned Computer Lab Into

These parents go off Big Time!

Published

on

There is no denying that liberalism is like a cancer that spreads quickly. Once you give it foothold with political correctness and diversity, it is only a matter of time before it takes over. That is exactly what has been happening around the world especially with the religion of Islam. You see, liberals are perfectly fine with religion as long as it is the one that they approve of. Parents are sick and tired of these leftists elites bullying them and are now finally fighting back.

Recently, a Canadian public school has found themselves in some serious hot water. Parents have allegedly discovered that a computer lab in the school has been turned into a “mini mosque”. Also, students who are non-Muslim are denied entrance into the computer lab.

Understandably parents are outraged that this is happening in the public school. Reporter David Menzies for Rebel Media attended a meeting where parents were confronting the school board over this insane decision. At the meeting, Menzies met a woman who had immigrated to Canada to enjoy freedom. However, what she says is happening at this school is far from freedom or liberty.

“Last week when I was having a chat with one of the fellow parents in my community, she mentioned to me that their daughter’s class was stopped outside the computer lab,” she said.

“They couldn’t get to the computer lab. The reason was that prayer was going on inside the computer lab and they had to wait for a half hour.”

The woman then went on to say that her daughter is being discriminated against for not dressing like the other Muslim students. The woman also asks if this sort of behavior is “in accordance with Canadian values” or if “we are just turning a blind eye to Islamification of our Canadian values.”

 

See the full interview here.

So these incensed parents decided to confront the school board and they are not backing down. These parents are being very vocal that “they are against Muslim prayer in schools.” The meeting became so heated that one of the parents tore up a Quran and threw the pages across the room.

This is what happens when you give these people a foothold in your country. These people are not at all wanting to assimilate to their new countries culture. Their only plan is to take it over and make it a Mulsim country.

Wake up Canada, it will only worse until you push back.

H/T [ Rebel Media ]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Liberty Belle is a libertarian and provocateur who believes in freedom and liberty for all Americans. As a passionate journalist, she works relentlessly to uncover the corruption happening in Washington, while exposing politicians and individuals who wish to do us harm. Liberty’s legendary ability to piss off liberals and get to the bottom of corruption makes her an extremely dangerous foe to all the easily-triggered snowflakes out there.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Immigration

Trump About To Drop The Atom Bomb Of Bans After Finding Out Who Today’s Terrorist Is – This Is HUGE

Liberals are going to freak out over this!

Published

on

After President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the Muslim world has vowed to take revenge, and it appears that they did just that. On Monday morning American citizens woke up learning that another Muslim immigrant who also is a follower of Islam attempted to set off a bomb in New York City. The would-be suicide bomber failed, and investigators were able to arrest the scumbag and question the motives behind this potentially deadly attack. After investigators interviewed the Muslim terrorist the origins of where he came from was soon discovered, and now President Trump has all he needs to add to his newly reinstated travel ban.

This morning when everyone was waking up and getting ready to head to work the news came in that another terrorist had struck New York City. Thankfully, no one but the would-be bomber was hurt, but still, the nation was in shock that our country was hit again. After the attacker was taken into custody, his identity was revealed as Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old immigrant from Bangladesh who was living in Brooklyn. Ullah attempted to detonate the homemade pipe bomb that was attached to his body with velcro and zip ties, but it failed only injuring himself.

When the police questioned Ullah as to what could make him try to blow up innocent people, he told authorities, “They’ve been bombing in my country, and I wanted to do damage here.”

However, that could not be further from the truth.

The United States has not been bombing Bangladesh, but of course, Ullah does not mean that. What Ullah meant to say is that the United States is destroying the Islamic State caliphate, and that is what he is retaliating against which only bolsters the possibility that Trump may add more countries to the list that have ties to terrorism.

27-year-old would-be suicide bomber Akayed Ullah

Here is more from Breitbart:

New York City terror suspect, 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, is the fourth Bangladeshi national in the United States to be accused of terrorism in a little more than a decade.

Ullah, as Breitbart News reports, allegedly planned to detonate a homemade bomb in New York City on Monday. Though the terror plot was botched, Ullah is accused of leaving at least three individuals injured. The Bangladeshi national originally entered the U.S. in 2011 with his parents and three-four siblings.

The terror suspect is the fourth Bangladeshi national to enter the U.S. as an immigrant, only then to plot to harm Americans.

In 2015, 24-year-old Bangladeshi national Rahatul Ashikim Khan was convicted and sentenced to ten years in federal prison for providing material support to terrorists with the al-Shabaab terrorist organization.

Between 2011 and 2012, Khan worked to coordinate overseas travel for an undercover Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent whom he believed was a violent jihadist. Khan even made arrangements to place the undercover agent into an Al-Shabaab pipeline that was run by Gufran Ahmed Kauser Mohammed and Mohamed Hussein Said.

Additionally, Khan led a group of Islamic terrorist-sympathizers in Austin, Texas, who pledged loyalty to then-Taliban leader Mullah Omar.

In 2013, 21-year-old Bangladeshi national Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis was convicted and sentenced for planning what he thought was a 1,000-pound bomb at the New York Federal Reserve Bank in Lower Manhattan’s financial district. Such an attack would have killed hundreds and possibly thousands of Americans.

Nafis entered the U.S. on an F-1 visa — the program under which thousands of international students are allowed to come to the U.S. every year — with immediate intent to conduct a terrorist attack for the al-Qaeda terrorist organization.

After arriving in the U.S. in 2012, Nafis tried to recruit fellow Islamic extremists in New York to form a terrorist cell in the country that would regularly plot terrorist attacks against Americans. One of the individuals Nafis attempted to recruit was actually working as an undercover FBI source.

Between 2012 and 2013, Nafis planned the attack, seeking out several high-profile locations, including the New York Stock Exchange. The FBI ultimately thwarted the terrorist plan after the undercover agent supplied Nafis with a fake bomb and arrested him at the scene of the planned attack.

In 2006, Bangladeshi-born 49-year-old Mohammed M. Hossain was convicted and sentenced to 15 years in prison after helping an FBI informant with a plot to sell weapons to terrorists.

Hossain was the leader of a mosque in Albany when he was involved in a fictitious plot contrived by the FBI to aid foreign terrorists after September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in New York City.

As Breitbart News reported, mass immigration from Bangladesh has been spurred by a process known as “chain migration,” where new immigrants can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the U.S. with them.

Since 2005, the U.S. has admitted and resettled 141,501 Bangladeshi nationals who entered because their foreign relatives were already living in the country. In 2016 alone, more than 18,000 Bangladeshi nationals entered the U.S. because their foreign relatives were living in the country:

Listen, considering the dangerous climate we live in it is only prudent for Trump to add more countries to his travel ban until we get this situation under control. For eight long years, under Barack Obama, these Muslim terrorists were able to waltz into our country unchecked and unvetted. It is now time that we halt their entry and do a thorough search to ensure that our country has only the best in here and not those that choose to do us harm. After all, that is what making America great is all about.

SHARE IF YOU WOULD SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDING MORE COUNTRIES WITH TIES TO TERRORISM ON THE TRAVEL BAN!

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Islam

SICK Dem Leaders In New York Hid What Terrorists Did 2 Weeks Ago – Could Have Stopped Today’s Attack

They should be in prison!

Published

on

Working in the mainstream media seems to come with an imperative that the party line is towed at any cost. Gone are the days of objective journalism, and here is the generation of anchors that grace your TV screen to lull you into a false sense of security, promising you that the brilliant politicians have it all in hand.

Ronald Reagan is credited with saying that the scariest words in the English language were “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” But that’s not what the media wants you to believe, they think that you should just ride that easy chair and leave it up to the “smart people” to take care of things. And if you’re inclined to do that, sit back and listen to how well that goes for us.

While we were all hard at work, getting ready for Christmas, Muslims have also been planning their holiday, but with a bloodier celebration than you or I. Chatter on pro-ISIS networks and other vengeful jihadist forms of communication showed that the attack which happened in New York City this morning was planned weeks ago, and officials knew about it.

According to Metro UK, there was not only talk, but some of these violent Islamists went to the trouble of making up carefully crafted infographics, warning the western world that they planned to attack. This is their report from November 28, just about 2 weeks ago:

“A disturbing image showing Santa Claus standing on a low roof next to a box of dynamite looking out over a crowd of shoppers in Times Square has been released by the terrorist group. The poster reads ‘We meet at Christmas in New York… soon’ in black on white. It’s the latest propaganda image warning of attacks during Christmas time across Europe.

The group have been using encrypted communication channels to share posters of London’s Regent Street and Paris’ Eiffel Tower with images of jihadists and blood superimposed on them.

The pictures show a chilling message in English, French, and German stating: ‘Soon on your holidays’. Earlier this week, a propaganda poster emerged showing a terrorist in the Vatican with a rocket launcher. The message warned that ‘the crusaders’ feast is approaching’, suggesting they are planning to attack the Catholic church’s holy city.

Another was shared online showing a masked figure driving towards St Peter’s Basilica with a gun and a backpack inside his car, with the message ‘Christmas blood’ written in red underneath. The posters are a chilling reminder of the terror attack on a Berlin Christmas Market last year. On December 19, Tunisian asylum seeker Anis Amri drove a truck into the crowds at the Christmas Market at Breitscheidplatz in Berlin Twelve people died, including the original driver of the truck who was shot by Amri when he hijacked the vehicle, and 56 others were injured.”

(ISIS ST PETERS SQUARE ATTACK CHRISTMAS)

This is disturbing a hundred times over, not only because of how brazen the attackers are, telegraphing their threats and intent to kill the infidels, but that this wasn’t all over the evening news. Every time North Korea’s dictator, Kim Jong-un, so much as sneezes his statements from the Pentagon and conferences with Japan and South Korea, just as it should be. But since this threat came from a group who’s trying hard to scrub their public persona, with the help of the mainstream media, it was silence.

This is a pointed attack against multiple nations and it’s complete silence from every major news network. While we can all appreciate that no one wants to cause mass hysteria, there’s a point at which a threat is valid and should be used to warn people. In the case of the terrorists fueled by the fires of Islam, they have proven time and again that they will strike. But we didn’t listen, and today there was another attack. DML News reports the details of the attack, and how completely senseless our unpreparedness was and is:

“One man is in custody with the New York Police Department after he detonated the bomb he was wearing in a Port Authority underground walkway that leads to and away from a city subway.

According to Fox News, the man is 27 years old and lives in Brooklyn, N.Y. He bears a foreign name and has been in the United States for eight years.

The bomb went off Monday morning during rush hour. Reportedly, it was detonated prematurely, while it was on the terrorist’s body.

The NYFD is reporting that four people were injured in the bombing.

Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton has confirmed the event is ISIS-inspired.

Weeks ago, ISIS published cartoon-style photos of Santa standing next to bombs as he overlooked Times Square in NYC.”

Being attacked with no warning is terrible, but it’s even worse that they tried to tell us and we ignored it. Talking about terrorists might not be good for Democrats or the major network’s ratings, but neither is their voters being blown to bits. Pick your terrible.

[H/T: Metro UK, DML News]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Culture

Walmart Just Pissed Off Every Red-Blooded American With SICK New Sign They Put Up In Their Store

Published

on

When customers across the country flood into Walmart stores on a daily basis, they feel as though they are supporting an all-American business. The nation’s largest retailer has profited in the billions from this belief. However, the retailer just royally enraged the wrong part of their customer base with a sign that popped up inside that’s cause for a boycott.

Among the store filled with everything people need for a cheap price, was a little white sign with black writing that appeared near the entrance. It was to alert incoming shoppers hopeful of taking advantage of some of the other services offered in the store, that they are going to need to make other arrangements — that is unless you’re Muslim.

After eight years of political correctness and excuses for the so-called “religion of peace,” it’s become the only religion in the country that’s given precedence over all others when followers pitch a fit. Walmart is now added to the list of safe spaces for Muslims after what one employee took upon themselves to make a statement on behalf of a Muslim woman in the store.

Like Minnesota, Michigan has become another Muslim “Mecca” of the United States where towns like Dearborn are completely overrun by Islam and operate under their own rules. This mentality has seeped out of one city and into others as was just seen in Taylor, Michigan.

If men in Taylor were hoping to get a quick and inexpensive haircut at the Taylor Walmart on this day, they got some bad news on arrival. One Muslim woman put everyone in the store out, by taking over the entire SmartStyle salon that afternoon with what she feels was her religious right.

Although management of the Walmart in Taylor did the right thing by firing the employee who posted the sign without permission, some feel it was more reactionary than proactive.

Teddy Stick reports:

As the demand for acceptance of Muslim culture spreads, we are seeing more and more instances of people creating situations that should never be acceptable. A Taylor, Michigan hair salon employee did exactly that. In order to let a Muslim woman feel “comfortable” while getting her hair done, the employee put up a sign saying “no men please.”

The incident happened at a SmartStyle Family Hair Salon inside a Wal-Mart. The employee, who has not been identified, was fired after the picture of the sign went viral. Naturally, management claims the employee did not have permission to post the sign and that she was scheduled to leave the job before the whole thing took place.

The sign was posted on July 10 but the management claims they did not know about it until 15 days later when the photos were posted online. Store manager Erika Van Etten says the anonymous man called, claimed the sign was posted that day and gave a false name and phone number.

While it should seem obvious that a store employee is not allowed to dictate their own rules for any reason without permission, this SmartStyle salon worker learned the hard way.

Immediately catering to Islam at the cost of turning away countless customers, this employee decided to isolate an entire section of society so one person could get their hair cut.

The fact that this was solely based on the customer’s religious beliefs should be reason for the ACLU to get involved, but it’s the only religion they seem to protect, so it’s silent on that front. However, had this employee done the right thing and denied this unreasonable request, we would have all heard from CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) about it by now.

“We are not allowed to close the salon under any circumstances for anyone. If someone has a head scarf we are to let them know that we cannot close the salon and if a man comes in we cannot stop them,” the store manager said, according to the News-Herald.

“I was not here for this incident and this was the result of a former employee taking it upon herself to do her own thing, Van Etten explained. “I reiterate that this is a former employee that has been taken care of. As far as what happened. I apologize for anyone who got offended by this sign however again I was not here for the incident.”

The corporate office chimed in with their own politically correct statement:

“SmartStyle welcomes all guests, and we apologize to anyone who was offended by the piece of paper taped to the salon window,” they said. “The message was inappropriate and it does not reflect our standards or beliefs; our goal is to offer a quality experience to all guests. Again, our apologies to anyone who was offended.”

It’s only a matter of time before liberals start losing their minds that the woman who put up the sign was “discriminated” against and shouldn’t have lost her job. Regardless if the now former employee had planned to quit or not, she broke the rules of the store with the sign and that of the country by catering to one religion over all others while also isolating an entire gender. If it wasn’t for the benefit of Muslims, this is what the left would be irate about.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending