Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

BREAKING: Muslims Are PISSED OFF After Trump Just Promised These New MASSIVE Security Measures in America

Liberals are melting down screaming and it’s awesome!

Published

on

President Trump faced some serious liberal obstacles earlier this week, but that has not stopped him at all. The arguments liberals use concerning illegals and Muslims are about as useful as a screen door on a submarine, but I will give them credit for trying. They continue their temper tantrums saying that kicking out refugees and illegals is against our principles.

Thankfully, Trump does not fall victim to these childish tactics and is pushing forward anyway. Now, Trump has unveiled his plan to counteract illegal immigrants and refugees flooding into America. Which means we are about to see a liberal meltdown like no other.

This past Friday, Trump revealed new security measures that will ensure the safety of America. At the news conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Trump said, “We will be doing something very rapidly having to do with additional security for our country. You will be seeing that sometime next week.”

Watch.

Oh, you know this is driving these crazy liberals mad, right? Well, let the mind melting begin.

Trump is going one step further and has announced that at least 75 percent of people living illegally in the United States will be subject to deportation. Under Donald Trump’s new executive orders now when an illegal crosses the border illegally they will be kicked out. Liberals, of course, are whining and moaning that this is horrible and inhumane treatment. Do these idiots not understand that crossing the border is illegal and a crime? What part of illegals do they not seem to grasp?

According to Daily Mail:

The executive order targets individuals who ‘have engaged in fraud or willful misrepresentation in connection with any official matter or application before a government agency.’

Illegal immigrants who have fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers for their I-9 forms, which the Los Angeles Times says could be as many as 8 million people, could fall under this umbrella.

Finally, the executive order’ will target those who ‘have abused any program related to receipt of public benefits.'”

This is EXACTLY the reason why Trump wants to vet those who are coming into our country. These basement-dwellers cannot seem to grasp that we need to protect OUR citizens first. So, Muslim refugees and illegals better start packing now, because Trump is not taking it anymore, and I am seriously giddy over it.

What do you think?

H/T [ CNN, Daily Mail ]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Liberty Belle is a libertarian and provocateur who believes in freedom and liberty for all Americans. As a passionate journalist, she works relentlessly to uncover the corruption happening in Washington, while exposing politicians and individuals who wish to do us harm. Liberty’s legendary ability to piss off liberals and get to the bottom of corruption makes her an extremely dangerous foe to all the easily-triggered snowflakes out there.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

After Getting BAD News Overnight, NFL Commish Just Emerged From 3Hr Meeting With SHOCK Announcement

Published

on

Major business players in the NFL held an emergency meeting yesterday, presumably to pow wow over how they are going to fix their desperate situation and save their season. It’s reached a point of no return and now the league commissioner, Roger Goodell, who allowed these players to protest for weeks on end and demanded everyone be patient has to face the music of his bad decision. Now, he’s emerged with a sudden shocking announcement about the NFL that’s been destroyed under his “leadership.”

There’s no denying that boycotts are alive and well when with each new game there’s more empty seats than the week before. Ratings are the lowest they’ve been in decades, big sponsors are dropping players as the hits keep on coming. While the outrage is obvious, the only ones who refuse to see it are those directly affected by it – football players who insist on kneeling and league officials who continue to allow it.

When word got out that NFL officials were going to be holding an emergency meeting over the protests that have plagued their sport, the country thought they would emerge with a “white flag” on the issue and announce a hail mary in hopes of saving themselves from further failure. Instead, they perpetuated the disappointment and sealed their unfortunate fate for the rest of the season and perhaps even the future of the sport.

Despite the NFL and NFLPA calling it a “productive meeting,” it was only productive in making matters worse for their industry when it didn’t seem like that could be possible. After coming out of the three-hour pow wow, the statement on what they discussed and conclusions they had come to was to continue to do . nothing about kneeling while “promoting a positive social change and address inequality in our communities,” the statement said. That was the final nail in the NFL coffin since now the fallout from that had come to fruition and a lot of people could soon be out of work.

A statement released jointly by the NFL and NFLPA after the meeting where 11 owners and 13 players were in attendance, said:

“Today owners and players had a productive meeting focused on how we can work together to promote positive social change and address inequality in our communities. NFL executives and owners joined NFLPA executives and player leaders to review and discuss plans to utilize our platform to promote equality and effectuate positive change. We agreed that these are common issues and pledged to meet again to continue this work together.”

“As we said last week, everyone who is part of our NFL community has a tremendous respect for our country, our flag, our anthem and our military. In the best American tradition, we are coming together to find common ground and commit to the hard work required for positive change.”

The meeting was supposed to be about the anthem, as the first and most important order of business, as well as other league matters. Just like NFL officials have done all season so far, they ignored that protesting part and went on to innocuous stuff that won’t matter in the long run based on the damning news the NFL just got today.

Just when the NFL ratings seemed to have reached an all-time low, they dropped to a level that they won’t be able to recover from now and it has everything to do with players and officials ignoring their fed-up fans. The overnight ratings plummet was the final straw and is going to cost more that just commercial revenue and stock values.

The Daily Mail reports:

The Tennessee Titans won their Week 6 game against the Indianapolis Colts on Monday, but the real losers may be ESPN and the NFL, which suffered through the lowest-rated ‘Monday Night Football’ game of the season. 

MNF, which is broadcast by ESPN, had been losing viewers throughout the season, but Monday’s 6.1 rating in metered markets was its lowest of the 2017 season, according toDeadline.com. (In other words: 6.1 percent of households in metered markets watched the game on Monday).

According to Deadline.com, Monday’s game registered a 3.7 rating among adults 18-49 and drew in a total viewership of over 10.3 million. Monday’s Titans-Colts game came in 3 percent below ESPN’s Week 6 broadcast from a year ago, which drew only 8.4 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic.

The ultimate culprit might be the NFL’s ongoing protests in which many players have refused to stand during the national anthem as a way of raising awareness about police brutality and injustice against minorities in America.

The demonstrations began in the 2016 season when then-San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick first sat and then knelt for the anthem during the preseason. And even though Kaepernick remains a free agent this year, the protests have become much more frequent.

The bitter end result of their poor decision and rock-bottom ratings is that the NFL has now lost their long-held title of “America’s Favorite Sport.” Whether the industry cares about that fact or not, even if they pretend they don’t, it’s going to be a long road to recover from, if they can. They will start to care when it affects their paychecks and it’s only a matter of time before it does. It’s too late now to make a change, the fans have found better things to do with their time and money. Their actions spoke volumes when they had the chance to stop the protests and do the right thing, and didn’t. The true tragedy is that the NFL has allowed entitled, misguided players destroy a favorite past time that was brought people together.

Continue Reading

Culture

Sasha’s Secret Out About Why She Changed Her Name – Now There’s No Hiding From Family’s Secret

Published

on

The world has known Barack and Michelle Obama’s youngest daughter by the name Sasha Obama since the moment she moved into the White House. She’s gone by that moniker for longer than that and of the two Obama daughters, has spent the least amount of time in the spotlight.

This is in part due to Michelle making it this way to protect her, but as she’s gotten older, she’s appearing on the scene more frequently looking a lot older than 16, which is a milestone she just recently hit.

Her parents have been traveling ever since leaving the young girl at home except for one recent family vacation. Although Sasha has just turned 16-years-old, she’s sure grown up a lot, as photos from her big “Sweet 16” birthday bash show what her mother must have taught her along with a secret she’s been keeping.

Other than some grainy snapshots of the former first daughters captured by the paparazzi on the family’s recent trip to Indonesia, the country has all but forgotten about the youngest Obama daughter who has been completely out of sight for the past six months.

The last time Sasha was really in the news was when she was caught living like a rockstar on a beach vacation with friends, despite being just 15-years-old at the time. The entitled teen seemed to have put a precedence on the trip over things of importance to her family since it was more important to her to party on the beach than attend her father’s farewell speech upon retiring as President of the United States.

Michelle has prided herself on raising two distinguished daughters which she attributes to keeping them out of the spotlight. Perhaps she redirected the attention so that others didn’t see what she taught them.

An onslaught of photographs recently surfaced from Sasha’s beach vacation several months ago proved her girls aren’t as demure and innocent as she claims, which was only made more obvious by what was seen at Sahsa’s birthday party.

Both Michelle and Barack proudly advertise their parenting style as being the reason their girls having a very “normal” upbringing, which is reflected in them becoming “sweet, kind, funny, smart, respectful people” their father said in an interview on ABC’s This Week. However, no sooner did he take credit for having such perfect children, his youngest daughter proved him wrong.

Sasha turned 16 in May but didn’t celebrate the monumental birthday until June 10. However, it wasn’t until now that photos from that party emerged. America has now seen a lot of the former first daughter in how she lets it all hang out when she goes out to live it up. Similar to what we all saw when she was on the beach in a teeny bikini, she donned a low-cut satin red dress for her birthday, looking a lot more like an adult than a young teen.

America has now seen a lot of the former first daughter in how she lets it all hang out when she goes out to live it up. Similar to what we all saw when she was on the beach in a teeny bikini, she donned a low-cut satin red dress for her birthday, looking a lot more like an adult than a young teen.

In addition to her exposing party attire, Sasha revealed a secret at her birthday that she’s been keeping throughout her father’s presidency and beyond.

The Daily Mail explains:

“The former first daughter, who was just seven years old when her father entered office, stunned in a red slip dress paired with a thin gold necklace at her party in May. Social media users complimented her model looks and expressed their shock over the revelation that Sasha is actually a nickname for her full name, Natasha.”

“Sasha, who wrapped up the school year at Sidwell Friends in Bethesda, Maryland, last week, celebrated her 16th birthday on June 10.”

“Birthday wishes rang in from around the country, and fans expressed their admiration for the teen on social media after photographs of her party emerged online.”

She changed her name years ago seemingly preferring the shorter version which is sweet and seems to suit her well. It’s just interesting that it didn’t come out until she was 16-years-old and out of the white house.

Michelle lived like a celebrity while in the White House and does now as a civilian, often seen on yachts with the rich and famous. This lifestyle seems to be more important to both her and Barack than being parents to their teen, who seems to be following in their footsteps now.

Most kids who are “respectable” would attend important events for their parent, especially if your dad happens to be the President of the United States, but Sasha couldn’t have cared less about that since it would have gotten in the way of her vacation at the time. Her mother doesn’t let anything hold her back from a trip, not even her daughter who she entrusts to others to raise, so Sasha is just doing what she’s been taught.

Continue Reading

Featured

Muslims Just Took Over Entire U.S. Town – Look What They Are Forcing Everyone To Do And Nobody Can Stop It

This is beyond disturbing!

Published

on

American Muslims have a systematic 20-year plan for infiltrating our country and taking it over from within. In addition to expanding their presence in our country by out-breeding us and through massive immigration, other tactics include using political correctness to bully their will onto Americans, while infiltrating every facet of our society to include the highest levels of our government. Now well on their way with their 7-phase plan, Muslims have now taken over an entire U.S. town and are ramming Sharia down the throats of Americans. And disturbingly, there’s not a single thing that anyone can do to stop it.

After years and years of fighting, 39 public hearings, and even the involvement of the Department of Justice, Bernards Township in New Jersey has just lost their long fight with Muslims trying to overtake their town with the construction of a mega-mosque that was against city codes. So predictably, Muslims decided to fight it out in court through their local Islamic Society, while screaming they were discriminated against.

Disturbingly, not only did the Muslims win in court with suing the small town, but now Bernards Township will be forced to pay out a startling  $1.5 million in damages to the Islamic society and $1.75 million in attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses which will now conveniently cover the entire cost to build New Jersey Muslims’ mega mosque, which will span over almost 4.1 acres of property.

Conservative Daily Post Reported:

“A New Jersey township that stopped an Islamic society from building a mosque will pay the group $3.25 million, ending a multi-year battle that spanned 39 public hearings and included allegations of anti-Muslim animus.

Terms of the agreement were made public Tuesday, about a week after Bernards Township voted to settle lawsuits brought last March by the Islamic Society of Basking Ridge and in November by the Justice Department.

The settlement will completely devastate the local budget of the small town, but that doesn’t seem to faze the lawyers who have fought on behalf of these Muslims, as this mosque will now be completely funded by the local community. This is disturbingly a pattern that this group has used in the past to threaten other communities facing similar actions. Muslim  Adeel A. Mangi who led the charge in court just gave a huge middle finger to all Americans, saying that his group has unlimited resources to continue battling similar cases in court.

“Municipalities around the country should pay close attention to what happened in Bernards Township. The American Muslim community has the legal resources, the allies, and the determination to stand up for its constitutional rights in court and will do so.

Mohammad Ali Chaudry, president of the Islamic Society of Basking Ridge who led the lawsuit against the town along with Adeel A. Mangi

Muslims’ tactic to force their will onto these small towns is by simply dragging the town through extended court cases, where towns will then be forced to pay them off in form of settlements. Local authorities in this case had a very valid reason for turning down the construction of this mosque, as it violated their building codes and local laws. This had absolutely nothing to do with discrimination, as a local board member pointed out:

“Township spokesman Michael P. Turner said in a statement that rejection of the proposed mosque “was based on accepted land use criteria only.” He added that the township also denies the board’s decision was discriminatory.

“The decision to accept the ISBR’s terms and the DOJ’s offer was not made lightly,” Turner added. “However, in our opinion and that of our legal counsel, settling represents the most effective path forward to mitigate the financial risk of protracted litigation as well as resolve the issue of the ISBR’s proposed house of worship in Liberty Corner.

Except for the deductible, insurers will cover the settlement payment without spending taxpayer funds, he said.”

Another massive win for Muslims as they continue to use the tool of political correctness to invade our country. Their mosque plans being turned down had absolutely nothing to do with discrimination, but simply the building and zoning codes of this town. While it’s insane that these idiots constantly place themselves above our laws, what’s even more disturbing is how quickly these liberal judges will continue to rule on behalf of these Muslims, all too eager to cave into their asinine demands. As Americans, we have to continue to shine a light on what’s going on, as these Muslims are rapidly gaining ground to establish their Islamic caliphate in our country.

H/T [Conservative Daily Post]

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending