Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Featured

IT WAS RANSOM. American Hostage Says Iran Wouldn’t Free Them Until $400 Million Arrived – WATCH

The U.S. balked giving Iran the $400 million for 35 years. That’s 35 years. We might never have given them the money. Obama decided to be nice.

Published

on

President Obama addressed the Iran hostage scandal during a press conference today. Obama denied that his administration paid Iran a $400 million ransom to free four Americans.

According to FOX News Obama said, “This wasn’t some nefarious deal. We do not pay ransom for hostages.”

The $400 million was part of a negotiated deal to pay Iran back monies that it had delivered for the purchase of military hardware in the 70s. When the Shah of Iran was deposed in 1979, the U.S. did not deliver the hardware as Iran had been taken over by Islamic revolutionaries. Iran has claimed that the U.S. owes them the money they paid since 1981.

The money arrived in Iran by plane the same day the hostages were released. Many politicians and pundits are claiming that the Obama administration did in fact pay a ransom for them. It is not American policy to pay ransoms for hostages as the practice would lead to more hostage taking as terrorists or state actors would believe the U.S. would pay for their release.

But now, FOX News interviewed one of the hostages that Iran was holding. Saeed Abidini was released by Iran on January 17 of this year. He has repeatedly stated that Iranian officials told them that they would not be released until the plane with the $400 million arrived.

The plane the hostages were on sat on the tarmac for hours. The plane was ready to take off, but for some reason Iranian officials wouldn’t let it. When Abidini asked Iranian police why this was, they told him that they were waiting for a plane to arrive. They were waiting for their payment.

Fox Business Network host Trish Regan interviewed Abidini:

I just remember the night at the airport sitting for hours and hours there and I asked police— why you not letting us go — And he told me we are waiting for another plane and if that plane take off we gonna let you go.

Regan asked if Abidini spent the night at the airport:

Yes, for a night. They told us you going to be there for 20 minutes but it took hours and hours. And I ask them why you don’t let us go, because the — was there, pilot was there, everyone was there to leave the country. And he said we are waiting for another plane so if that plane doesn’t come we never let us go.

Watch the interview.

There’s no real way for Obama to get out of this one. Of course, he will lie, the Dems will lie. Lib zombies will believe them.

The bottom line is, the Iranians weren’t letting the hostages go without the $400 million. That means someone offered them the money in exchange for the hostages. The U.S. balked at the notion of giving Iran the $400 million for 35 years. That’s 35 years. We might never have given them the money. They’re our enemies, and the largest state sponsor of terrorism. No reason to give them anything. But Obama wanted to look good. So he offered them a ransom. A $400 million ransom the Iranians probably would never have seen.

Good job, Obama. Now Americans the world-wide are in even more danger of being taken hostage by terrorist assholes.

By Jeff Rainforth
Like Jeff on Facebook
Follow Jeff on Twitter

Jeff was the national rally organizer to free Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi from the Mexican prison, chairman emeritus of Ross Perot's Reform Party of California, and a former candidate for governor. Jeff is editor-in-chief at Freedom Daily. He wrote for former Hollywood talent agent & Breitbart contributor, Pat Dollard, and headed up his 30 person research team. Mr. Rainforth also wrote for the Wayne Dupree Show. Jeff is single & says he is not gay.

Featured

LIVID Cowboys Coach Just Showed Up With Special Surprise For ALL Protesters Who Come To His Field

Published

on

Colin Kaepernick may not be playing in the National Football League this season, but he has left a legacy in the game that should have died with his career.

It would seem that many players wouldn’t want to pick up where he left off with his anti-American protesting, for sake of preserving their reputation, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. The preseason was kicked off with several players parking their backsides on the bench during the National Anthem, in a show of defiance against our country and our president.

Proud Americans waited to see if the NFL would take action against these players before the season went into full swing. Many people hoped that the league commissioner would set the record straight that this a sport and not a place for politics, and the platform should be used to show respect for the country.

Commissioner Roger Goodell went a different direction, sympathizing with the protesting players instead of condemning their disrespectful sideline antics. He told American fans and spectators to be “more understanding” of what they are trying to say with their protests.

The head coach of the Dallas Cowboys doesn’t seem to agree with the Commissioner’s apologetic approach and has something else planned for these anti-American stars who are paid millions to play a game – not make negative political statements.

When asked during a question-and-answer session at a training camp on Monday if protesting players were going to be a problem this season, Goodell told ESPN“It’s one of those things where we have to understand that there are people who have different viewpoints.

“It’s something that I think everybody wants,” Goodell added. “The national anthem is a special moment for me. It’s a point of pride. That is a really important moment but we also have to understand the other side – that people do have rights, and we want to respect those.”

Proving that the National Anthem truly is special to Cowboys’ coach Jason Garrett, he and his team will be showing the other players a little thing about respect.

When anti-American athletes take the field against Cowboys players, they are going to see what honoring our country looks like, since the team and their coach have always and will continue to stand for the anthem, which Garrett said is “sacred.”

In light of all the preseason protest debauchery, Garrett put it bluntly.

CBS News reports:

Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett addressed his stance on national anthem protests at his daily press conference on Tuesday.

Garrett declined to answer multiple questions on the issue before saying, “there’s no question in my mind the National Anthem is sacred, the flag is sacred and our team has demonstrated that.”

This is the exact stance that every coach of every team should take since the NFL Commissioner refused to prioritize patriotism over the sport. The players, franchises, and the NFL as a whole make a lot of money for the massive public platform to be abused in this way.

It’s clear that the Dallas Cowboys is run by a real leader and it’s probably no coincidence that their franchise is one of the wealthiest and most respected in the league. Other teams should take note and run their operation like Garrett – with respect and honor for our flag and freedom and the real heroes who gave their life defending both.

While everyone is entitled to their opinion and can share it how they wish, there’s a time and a place to do so and a responsibility to impressionable fans who look up to you. Athletes are on the field to play a game and represent good sportsmanship to not only their team but as a citizen of this great nation that has afforded them the ability to make millions playing sports.

There’s a lot more that people can do with their time than sit around and give these players the attention they so desire with their “protests.” We’ll see how important this message is to these people when they arrive on Sunday to play in a practically empty stadium – but that won’t be the case for the Cowboys who will always have their fan base because of what they stand for.

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING: Trump Just Busted Obama At The Center Of Dems’ BIGGEST Scandal Yet That’ll Rip Their Party Apart

Published

on

Over the past 24 hours, a massive scandal of historic proportions just bust blown wide open involving Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. We learned of Hillary’s blatant act of treason against the United States while she was Obama’s Secretary of State, where she transferred 20% of the United States’ uranium to Russian mining companies in exchange for a $145 million donation to her Clinton Foundation. Now we’re learning about the sick role that then President Obama played that’s so outrageous, that the Senate has now taken action to make Obama pay for his crimes.

In the months leading up to the 2016 presidential election, many stories began to circulate about Hillary’s Clinton’s shady relationships with various foreign entities. In the book Clinton Cash published in May 2015, the exposé revealed how Hillary benefited directly from a “pay-for-play” scam she worked while she was Secretary Of State, where she schemed up a sweet deal to transfer 20% of the United States’ uranium to Russian mining companies in exchange for a $145 million donation to her Clinton Foundation. 

Hillary’s scam involved kickbacks, extortion and money laundering to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States. Now breaking reports are confirming Obama’s dirty role to sweep the entire thing under the rug and bury the entire investigation.

Back in 2009,  “Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show,” The Hill reported.

But because this racketeering scheme financially benefited the Obama Administration, the investigation was swept completely under the rug and Obama prevented the FBI that he controlled from spilling the beans.

“Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions,” The Hill went on.

Now Trump officials are stepping in, where breaking reports confirm that the Senate has just launched a full-scale probe into the nuclear bribery case, where they’re demanding that officials within the FBI disclose exactly what they knew before Obama and his minions approved the uranium deal with the Russians. Senator Chuck Grassley will lead the investigation, where he’ll be interviewing Attorney General Jeff Sessions during an oversight hearing that’s scheduled to be held on Wednesday. Info Wars reported:

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the committee chairman, gets his first chance to raise the issue in public on Wednesday when he questions Attorney General Jeff Sessions during an oversight hearing.

Though the hearing was scheduled for other purposes, aides said they expected Grassley to ask Sessions questions about a story published in The Hill on Tuesday that disclosed the FBI had uncovered evidence showing Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering designed to expand Russian President Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business on U.S. soil.

The evidence was first gathered in 2009 and 2010 but Department of Justice officials waited until 2014 to bring any charges. In between that time, President Obama’s multi-agency Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) gave approval to Russia’s Rosatom to buy a Canadian mining company called Uranium One that controlled 20 percent of America’s uranium deposits.

But it gets worse. Robert Mueller, who’s currently investigating Trump’s supposed “collusion” with the Russians, was the head of the FBI at the time and was working directly with Obama to hide all the evidence of this bribery scheme between Hillary’s State Department and the Russians! “This is the type of crooked, underhanded behavior we’ve come to expect from Robert Mueller and his witch hunt against President Trump,” Truth Feed News reported. 

From The Daily Wire

Robert Mueller, who is the special counsel in charge of the Russia investigation, oversaw the FBI when the agency allegedly hid evidence it had collected that showed that Russian officials were engaged in a bribery scheme aimed at growing their atomic energy business inside the United States.

The details were outlined in a report on Tuesday which showed that the evidence was withheld even from lawmakers as they questioned the Obama administration’s approval of the sale of Uranium One to Russia’s Rosatom, which led to Russia controlling 20% of U.S. uranium.

Ever since Hillary Clinton lost the election, butt-hurt liberals across America have been pushing the non-stop narrative that Trump became president by “colluding” with the Russians. How ironic is it that now Hillary and Obama have been caught in a scheme with the Russians that’s so extensive, if justice was actually served, they could both be thrown in prison for the rest of their lives!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING: ‘Vanished’ Vegas Security Guard’s SICK Secret Just Surfaced, Now We Know Why He’s Hiding

Published

on

Mystery has surrounded the sudden “disappearance” of the Mandalay Bay security guard who was shot by Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock six minutes prior to Paddock killing 58 people at a country concert outside the hotel. It’s been reported that Jesus Campos was working on the 32nd floor of the hotel when he was shot in the hall by Paddock who minutes later hosed the crowd down with relentless gunfire from his birds-eye view of his victims.

Campos is suspected of knowing far more than he’s said and was going to reveal his witness account in several interviews among multiple networks, the first being with Sean Hannity on Fox News. Minutes before he was so to go live with Hannity, he allegedly disappeared and hasn’t been seen or heard from yet. Now, something else has just come to the surface about Campos which seems to answer the question about why he’s hiding while his “whereabouts are unknown.”

 “For the past four days he’s been preparing … we had a meeting with MGM officials, and after that meeting was over, we talked about the interviews, we went to a private area, and when we came out, Mr. Campos was gone,” Hickey told reporters, according to Fox 5 Las Vegas. “Right now I’m just concerned where my member is, and what his condition is. It’s highly unusual,” Hickey added.

While multiple reports have said that Campos is now “missing” after bailing on his interview and showing up at an urgent care clinic after, police say that he’s not actually missing since they know where he is. Of course, they helped keep his location hidden from the public as well as why a supposedly innocent man refuses to speak to anyone. However, while he’s being kept out of sight he’s not out of mind especially after something really inconvenient to the claim of his innocence just came up.

 

Despite being two weeks into the investigation of the deadliest shooting in modern U.S. history, we are in no more informative place on the motive than we were the morning after the horrific massacre took place. More questions mount by the day and it’s beyond suspicious at this point. A lot of focus has been placed on Campos who has first-hand knowledge of the killer and isn’t talking, either by choice or by gag order. Investigative journalist Laura Loomer has relentlessly pursued this case and Campos specifically since authorities seem to be silent on it and in the process, she found a major piece of Campos’ identity that he seemingly tried to hide.

Another name has now been called into question adding mystery to the most mind-boggling case in the country right now. Loomer, along with the rest of us, want to know who Jesus Quintero is.

The Gateway Pundit reports:

Investigative reporter Laura Loomer obtained an exclusive report about Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos who was shot in the hallway by Stephen Paddock.

It appears Campos shared a Social Security number with a person named Jesus Quintero.

Loomer tweeted, “EXCLUSIVE:  intel report reveals he shared SSN w/ Jesus Quintero. Is  an illegal alien? Does  know?”

Loomer also tweeted, “Not only does  have a shared SSN, but the SSN was issued in California. California is ILLEGAL ALIEN MECCA! 

The Gateway Pundit also previously reported that the security guard made famous in the Las Vegas shooter story is not even registered as a guard with the State of Nevada. Perhaps this is because he’s not legal in this country and it’s hard to register when you’re not a citizen. Campos lacks all manner of documentation, both to be in this country and to work at the job he was employed at which doesn’t look great for Mandalay Bay for employing him (and possibly other illegal immigrants). This revelation has only introduced more question into the investigation which is riddled with inconsistencies.

The Gateway Pundit further explains more on this obvious issue:

“Every security guard in the state of Nevada has to register as an armed or unarmed guard with the state’s Private Investigator’s Licensing Board (PILB).  This entity’s records are publicly searchable at: nevadapilb.glsuite.us. “There’s no Jesus Campos licensed with the PILB.”

“Recently we found out that Campos was shot before the shooter started firing on the crowd below at the music festival in Las Vegas. Before this revelation, we were told that the security guard, Jesus Campos, stopped the killer from murdering more people when he approached the killer’s room in Vegas.”

So, was Campos at the Mandalay Bay that fateful night illegally? Or was he not even there at all since he’s technically not allowed to be by law in the capacity in which he was said to have been working that night? He too is reportedly a victim of this heinous crime, in fact, the first one shot that night if what we’re being told is true. Why would a victim of this madman, along with his entire family, be placed under a gag order by authorities and essentially put into protection from the public? It seems that there’s far more effort to hiding information and facts than revealing them and that’s the most concerning thing about this case.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending