Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

Trump Gets Last Laugh After Stars Go On Stage Begging Him For One SICK Thing After Trashing Him At Grammys

the multi-millionaires at the Grammys want you to know that without your tax dollars, none of this would be possible!

Published

on

The Grammy’s were last night, and as you’d expect, things got political. Aside from Joy Villa who appeared wearing a custom made Donald Trump campaign themed dress, all the politics were left of center…. far-left of center.

Rapper Busta Rhymes sarcastically thanked “President Agent Orange,” Jennifer Lopez told us that “at this particular point in history, our voices are needed more than ever.” Katy Perry performed wearing a Planned Parenthood button, and the right sleeve of her white blazer was encircled by a “PERSIST” armband, a reference to how she “persisted” after the Senate voted to shut her up last week for violating Senate rules.

Paris Jackson and Laverne Cox stumped for transgender rights, and voiced their opposition to the Dakota Access Pipeline. And that wasn’t all!

Hilariously, it’s Joy Villa whose benefited the most from her political statement. Her album sales skyrocketed last night, and she’s now outselling Beyonce (who also performed last night).

And it’s not just her whose getting the last laugh. Even Donald Trump has plenty to laugh about.

According to the Washington Examiner:

President Trump‘s political opponents in the music industry would like his help in at least one regard: The laws that govern who makes money off of music.

“The Recording Academy, together with America’s music makers, call on the president and Congress to help keep the music playing by updating music laws, protecting music education, and renewing America’s commitment to the arts,” Neil Portnow, the president of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, said during the 2017 Grammy Awards Sunday night.

The appeal demonstrated how the business side of the music industry will have to grapple with the reality of Trump’s victory, following an evening dotted with political attacks on Trump from the artists themselves. It was also a savvy attempt to use the spectacle of the Grammys as an opportunity to win grassroots political support for the artists’ running fight with the radio companies who broadcast their music.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O14u-GTCo]

Yup – the multi-millionaires at the Grammys want you to know that without your tax dollars, none of this would be possible!

Give me a break. You can’t bash Trump in one breath, then demand his government fund your hobby in another. Good art and entertainment doesn’t require government subsidies – because if it’s good, people will pay to see it. All government subsidized art and entertainment does it create more crap nobody wants.

And if you don’t believe me, just look at the work of any modern artist, ever.

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

BREAKING News From VEGAS!!! His Emails Just Leaked And PROVES It!

Frank Lea

Published

on

Bullets and bodies were flying in Vegas the night of the worst American mass shooting. Blood everywhere. A hotel room with a dead shooter. Two broken windows. An armory’s worth of weapons. A Saudi Crown Prince upstairs. A girlfriend who flew the coup. Nothing adds up to give anyone answers about that horrible shooting in Las Vegas that pinned Stephen Paddock as the lone-wolf shooter responsible for hundreds of deaths and injuries. A mass shooting so bad that one must wonder how one person was able to take out so many unsuspecting concert goers. It makes you wonder if there was more than one shooter. What about that security guard who went missing? What about the rumors that people shot at a tower hoping for an explosion? Was Stephen Paddock the shooter at all? Was his girlfriend Marilou Danley involved? Was she running around outside warning people about something?

New evidence leaks from Vegas that has possible crucial information that might lead to more answers the public so desperately seeks.

Authorities identified her fingerprints on the ammunition, and her casino card was in the hotel room. That leads people to wonder about her involvement in the crime. Was she ever in that dreaded hotel room? Was the ammo handled at another location? Did Paddock bring her card to throw her under the bus? What part did Danley play in the atrocious shooting? Or was she a patsy? Was Paddock a patsy?

Some investigators crawled through Danley’s social media and email accounts.  Stephen Paddock reportedly had access to at least one of the accounts in question.

More information comes out and maybe one day we can piece this horrible puzzle together.

LA Times reports:

“Marilou Danley may not have been present when Paddock unleashed a furious barrage of bullets down on a crowd of 20,000 at a Las Vegas country music festival, killing 58 people and wounding more than 500 others, but her links to his life seemed to be everywhere.

The facts about Danley were among the details revealed when a U.S. District Court judge in Las Vegas unsealed more than 300 pages of search warrants and affidavits at the request of several media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times. The request was unopposed by prosecutors.

But why the 64-year-old Paddock shot up the Route 91 Harvest festival on Oct. 1 remains a mystery, and the search warrants — despite revealing his large cache of weaponry — raise more questions than answers about his actions and motive.

Paddock came to Las Vegas with an arsenal — more than 20 firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition and spent casings were found in his room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. Other search warrants revealed more than 1,000 rounds and 100 pounds of explosive material in his car.

Authorities also recovered 18 firearms and more than 1,000 rounds at Paddock’s house in Mesquite, Nev. A “large quantity of firearms” was recovered from another residence he had in Reno.

The search warrants also covered electronic accounts and social media accounts of Paddock and Danley. They revealed an exchange about a money wire transfer. Danley returned from a trip to the Philippines days after the shooting, but wasn’t arrested when she arrived in the United States.

According to an affidavit, Danley was identified early on “as the most likely person who aided or abetted Stephen Paddock based on her informing law enforcement that her fingerprints would likely be found on the ammunition used during the attack.”

In the court documents, she told investigators she occasionally participated in the loading of the magazines.”

Danley loaded magazines on weapons that may have been responsible for a mass amount of bloodshed. Authorities have not arrested her yet, but Danley is a person of interest. My theory is that the authorities are keeping a watchful eye on her to see what she does, who she talks to, and if any of her activity leads people to a much more significant arrest.

What was Paddock doing with all those guns in one location? He can’t possibly shoot them all at once, nor would he survive a gunfight with police long enough to use all the ammunition.

What were the weapons really for?

What was Paddock’s real story? Was he a gun runner on a deal that went bad? Was he shot before the shooting started?

What happened during that concert in Vegas that set the stage for the horrible shooting?

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING NEWS From Florida! They Killed HER!

TRUMP IS PISSED!

Published

on

It seems that homicide investigators are having to work overtime lately with a number of strange deaths that seem to keep coming up. The latest is out of Florida where a woman’s life has been cut tragically short and could have been prevented. Unfortunately, she’s not the first nor will be the last after a murder-for-hire hit went wrong. Whose responsible is also a big part of the problem that President Donald Trump is working quickly to eradicate from the United States.

Janice Marie Zengotita-Torres was just 42 when her life came to a sudden, horrific end this week near her home in Kissimmee, Florida. She leaves behind a 14-year-old son who is now without his mother to care for him and will struggle for the rest of his life with what happened to her. Making it worse is that Janice’s killers got the wrong person and even though they realized that before killing her, the pulled the trigger anyway because “dead men don’t talk.” However, if Trump had been in office before now or his predecessor done his job, it would have never come to this and a boy would still have his mother today.

The New York Post reports:

Midway into a Florida murder-for-hire plot, a boyfriend-girlfriend hit team realized they’d zip-tied and duct-taped the wrong woman — and then killed her anyway, officials said.

Victim Janice Marie Zengotita-Torres, 42, of Kissimmee, was forced into the trunk of her own car, tortured for her ATM card and then suffocated with garbage bags, officials said.

The mother of a 14-year-old son, she was found Monday, dumped in Ormond Beach, six miles north of Daytona, ABC News reported.

Even after accused hit team Alexis Ramos and Glorianmarie Quinones Montes realized they had the wrong woman, they still “continued with their plan of murder,” said Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson.

Ramos and Montes are no strangers to criminal activity as the murderers were here in the country illegally to begin with. When you come to this country and get away with it, being able to stay and benefit of American workers, you have no respect for other people and apparently human life too. Had they not been allowed in and deported before now, Janice’s life would have been spared along with the countless others who have been killed by illegal aliens.

“Ishnar Lopez Ramos was charged with ordering the hit, originally intended for a romantic rival,” the Post reports. “It was just a mistaken identity,” Gibson gave as an insensitive and lame excuse for what happened, although the Sheriff explained that he didn’t mean that in a way that takes the tragedy out of the situation. “I don’t say that lightly, that this woman lost her life for no reason. This mother, this wife, this daughter — for no reason, at all,” he added.

This serves as a tragic example of exactly what Trump is talking about when it comes to his immigration plan and deporting all those allowed in the country by Barack Hussein Obama and have no business being here. The incident comes at a time when Trump is actively deporting people by the droves and people are protesting this move. Perhaps it’s because they haven’t suffered the loss that this 14-year-old has, they don’t know the pain and tragedy that didn’t need to happen and was avoidable if liberals’ shady and dangerous agenda hadn’t gotten in the way.

There were few groups that Obama looked out for more than the illegal immigrants. Maybe it’s because of his own questionable status, or maybe he felt the pressing need that all Democrats feel to import their voters, but Obama made more allowances for law breakers than just about anyone in history. Sadly for them, that gravy train stopped when President Trump took over and started looking out for Americans first.

None of that is the fault of the American taxpayer, but we’re the ones being made to feel like monsters if we support only legal immigration.

Let’s face it, if you’ve got two lines of people wanting citizenship, and only a limited number can be accepted (because sadly, that’s the case) you’d choose the line of people who haven’t proven themselves to be lawbreakers, criminals, or killers. It’s just common sense, something Obama never seemed to be a fan of. He’s is and always has been more concerned for protecting the wrong people than caring for the citizens of this country who want to feel safe when they go outside and not on the receiving end of a case of mistaken identity that ends their lives.

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING!! Hillary In Hiding After Her SICKEST Secret Yet Was Just Pulled Off Her Computer!

SHE FORGOT IT WAS ALL ON THERE, NOW SHE’S GOING TO PAY!

Published

on

The list of crimes that the Clintons have committed seems to be growing by the day, despite the constant denial. Between the deaths, money trails and constant disregard for the laws of the land, it’s a wonder that Bill and Hillary are still out on the street. However, they seem to be employing the “deny, deny, deny” defense to any and all accusations.

Even after multiple information leaks from Wikileaks, Judicial Watch and others, Hillary is maintaining that she’s done nothing wrong. The mantra of “I did not have email relations with that server” has grown old, and even the most staunch supporter has to wonder if she’s really telling the truth. Even if she did it unintentionally, or an aide did it, or she thought it wouldn’t matter, it would be better to get it out in the open and defend that than to carry on with the denial.

The problem with this constant denial is that when it’s proved that she was lying (as it’s destined to be, as long as all the witnesses don’t end up dead), she’s going to have to account for the criminal activity and the lying. That’s not slowing her down though, and according to The Gateway Pundit, the evidence is piling up against her. New information released by Judicial Watch has her dead to rights. Her time in the public eye is about to take a very disturbing turn, and America is thrilled about it:

“Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton took to YouTube Monday to report former Secretary of State and failed presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, was “hiding everything on her private email server.”

The “everything,” Fitton is referring to may hold the key to a plethora of scandals surrounding Clinton, everything from the FBI’s handling of her email investigation to alleged pay-to-play scheme between the Clinton Foundation and State Department agencies. Fitton’s latest video begs the question: why is the Trump State Department taking its sweet time to release the rest of Clinton’s emails while she was Secretary of State?

Releasing the documents will only further granulize Clinton’s corrupt practices, lending even MORE evidence that the Justice Department must finally get serious about investigating Hillary.

Fitton’s latest report underscores an important and unfortunate reality: not enough attention is being paid to the original Clinton email scandal — the missing 33,00 emails.

In addition to Fitton’s report, the New York Post‘s Paul Sperry argued last week that Clinton’s 33,000 emails, which as Fitton hints, are housed on the private email server that is ‘hiding EVERYTHING,’ may not be missing after all.

Sperry reported:

In a May interview with FBI agents, an executive with the Denver contractor that maintained Clinton’s private server revealed that an underling didn’t bleach-clean all her subpoenaed emails, just ones he stored in a data file he used to transfer the emails from the server to Clinton’s aides, who in turn sorted them for delivery to Congress.

The Platte River Networks executive, whose name was redacted from the interview report, said PRN tech Paul Combetta ‘created a ‘vehicle’ to transfer email files from the live mailboxes of [Clinton Executive Services Corp.] email accounts [and] then later used BleachBit software to shred the ‘vehicle,’ but the email content still existed in the live email accounts.’

Clinton’s missing ‘personal’ emails may also be captured on a Google server. According to FBI notes, Combetta ‘transferred all of the Clinton email content to a personal Google email address he created.’ Only the FBI never subpoenaed Google to find out.

As The Gateway Pundit‘s Cristina Laila reported, Judicial Watch announced last Thursday a federal judge ordered the State Department to speed up the release Hillary Clinton’s 72,000 pages of email records.

The records will be released September 28th, 2018 rather than waiting until the year 2020.

“Court Orders State Department to Speed Up Production of Clinton Email Records. State Department Must Complete Review and Release of 72,000 Pages of Records by September 28. State wanted to wait until 2020 to release everything!” Fitton tweeted.”

The fact of the matter is that the facts are there, the proof has been laid out. The question is; does anybody want to go after the Clintons? Do those in the Justice Department care enough about making sure that nobody ever tries to pull this kind of illegal, dangerous wool over our eyes again, that they’ll go after them? The problem is that anyone who dares to take on the Clinton dynasty will have their career ended. Even if they’re able to avoid the fate of Seth Rich, the Clintons will take them down so that they’ll never do any good again.

So yes, taking on Hillary in Washington would be a huge risk, but it’s time that we require that risk of those in power. Becuase she made a stupid mistake, and we were lucky enough to find it. But if we let her get away with it, the next pants suit wearing monster will learn from her mistakes and we might not be lucky enough to find out what they are before it’s too late.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending