Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Politics

BREAKING: Look Who Trump Just Replaced Michael Flynn With Who Has Terrorists Crapping Their Pants Within The First Two Hours!

Certified badass who will have ISIS crying for their mommies!

Published

on

Two days ago Michael Flynn resigned his post after serving as a National Security Adviser to Donald Trump for only three weeks Flynn had said he gave “incomplete information” (alternative information?) to Mike Pence regarding a phone call where he had discussed sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey I. Kislyak just weeks before the inauguration.

Based on that information, Pence had said previously that Flynn didn’t discuss sanctions with Kislyak. Such a conversation is in breach of the Logan Act, which is aimed at preventing private citizens from conducting U.S. diplomacy. The Justice Department warned the White House last month that Flynn could be in a “compromised position,” and Steve Bannon had also called for his resignation.

In a resignation letter, Flynn said he had held numerous calls with foreign officials during the Trump transition. “Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the vice president-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador,” he wrote. “I have sincerely apologized to the president and the vice president, and they have accepted my apology.”

Liberals may think they scored a victory here, but at least for them, Flynn was one of their fellow Democrats.

The man replacing Flynn is going to have them regretting they attacked him in the first place. According to The Hill:

Trump has offered the job of national security adviser to retired Vice Adm. Robert Harward following Michael Flynn’s resignation earlier this week, according to reports.

It wasn’t immediately clear if Harward, who previously served as a Navy SEAL and as deputy commander of U.S. Central Command, had accepted the position, according to Reuters.

Harward is the former Deputy Commander of the United States Central Command and worked under the leadership command of General James Mattis, who is now Trump’s Defense Secretary.

Before that assignment, he was the deputy commander of U.S. Joint Forces Command and the commander of Combined Joint Interagency Task Force 435 in Afghanistan. After Sept. 11, 2001, he led troops in Afghanistan and Iraq for six years.

Harward enlisted in the Navy and was later awarded a fleet appointment to the U.S. Naval Academy, from which he graduated in 1979. He qualified as a surface warfare officer aboard the destroyer USS Scott before joining the naval special warfare community. Harward was the honor man of his basic underwater demolition/SEAL class — an award given to the most outstanding member of the training course.”

Did liberals shoot themselves in the foot on this one? I think so!

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Featured

BREAKING NEWS Out of San Francisco…THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Published

on

Americans are still left in shock following the non-guilty verdict for the illegal alien who shot Kate Steinle in the back of the head in 2015. Her murder launched a national debate on immigration policy in this country, and for the past two years, we had hoped and waited for justice to finally be served, only to realize we live a world where illegals can now shoot Americans in broad daylight and get away with it. As liberals continue to rejoice over their murdering scumbag walking free, they’re twisting the knife even further into our backs with the sickening gift they’re now bestowing on any illegal who lives in San Francisco.

Ever since Trump got in office, liberal mayor and governors across the country have refused to comply with federal law, as they continue to give Trump the middle finger while harboring these dangerous illegals. Following the murder of Kate Steinle at the hands of the very same man the city of San Francisco illegally harbored for years, you would think that liberals would change their dangerous policies, but that’s outrageously, not the case.  To add even more insult to injury, not only is the city of San Francisco vowing to keep protecting illegals, but they’re now demanding that Americans pay for the health care of their illegal invaders.

Assemblyman Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, presents the Assembly’s budget proposal in his office at the state Capitol in Sacramento, California on Wednesday

The Daily Mail reports:

California, flush with cash from an expanding economy, would eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a proposal.

The proposal, announced on Wednesday by Democratic lawmakers, would eliminate legal residency requirements in California’s Medicaid program, known as Medi-Cal, as the state has already done for young people up to age 19.

It’s part of $4.3 billion in new spending proposed by Assemblyman Phil Ting, a San Francisco Democrat who leads the budget committee.

Assembly Democrats also want to expand a tax credit for the working poor, boost preschool and child care, and increase college scholarships to reduce reliance on student loans.

They also would commit $3.2 billion more than required to state budget reserves.

These people are out of their freaking minds. Not only are illegals protected from deportation in San Francisco, but now they’ll soon be lining up to get a nice hefty dose of government handouts as well. Hopefully President Trump will end the insanity that’s going on in our country, as he’s now sending his DOJ after liberals who keep defying federal law by harboring these invaders in our country. Following the non-guilty verdict of Kate’s killer several weeks ago, Attorney General Jeff Sessions
put sanctuary cities across America on notice, insinuating that heads are about to roll for any other city that continues to harbor illegals and defy federal law. Sessions stated:

“When jurisdictions choose to return criminal aliens to the streets rather than turning them over to federal immigration authorities, they put the public’s safety at risk. San Francisco’s decision to protect criminal aliens led to the preventable and heartbreaking death of Kate Steinle,” he said. “While the State of California sought a murder charge for the man who caused Ms. Steinle’s death—a man who would not have been on the streets of San Francisco if the city simply honored an ICE detainer—the people ultimately convicted him of felon in possession of a firearm.”

Sessions then said that Trump and the DOJ are not playing games at this point, and “will continue to ensure that all jurisdictions place the safety and security of their communities above the convenience of criminal aliens.”

“The Department of Justice will continue to ensure that all jurisdictions place the safety and security of their communities above the convenience of criminal aliens,” Sessions said. “I urge the leaders of the nation’s communities to reflect on the outcome of this case and consider carefully the harm they are doing to their citizens by refusing to cooperate with federal law enforcement officers.”

This is absolute lunacy. How many more Americans have to be raped and murdered before the nauseating love fest between liberals and illegals ends?

Continue Reading

Featured

BREAKING NEWS From John McCain’s Deathbed – THIS IS VERY SCARY!

Published

on

Breaking news out of the John McCain corner of the world stifles his supporters. His health is going in a downward direction, much like his support for the Republican party appeared to descend ages ago.  Doctors diagnosed John McCain with Glioblastoma, which is a very aggressive form of cancer that targets the human brain and has less than a 5% chance of survival rate for people his age.  Reports suggest that McCain appears like he is in terrible condition due to the results of his cancer treatment.

The latest reports suggest McCain, 81, looks exceptionally frail, suffers from fatigue, and that’s a common side effect of his cancer treatments. He’s about five months into the procedure that stems from a blood clot he had surgically removed, which was initially associated with a tumor. The original procedure to remove the blood clot is what ultimately allowed doctors to identify his brain cancer. Now his treatments are providing his body with an incredibly downtrodden condition.

McCain’s days are numbered and he knows it. He’s 81-years-old and on his last leg of a long chapter in his career in politics. He should’ve been forced to retire when he was 65, but that’s a massive problem with the government that allows ancient people to continue pushing their politics when they’re well beyond their workable prime.

The Hill reports:

“Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is receiving treatment at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.C., for side effects related to his cancer therapy, his office announced Wednesday.

“As ever, he remains grateful to his physicians for their excellent care, and his friends and supporters for their encouragement and good wishes. Senator McCain looks forward to returning to work as soon as possible,” McCain’s staff said in a statement.”

As long as McCain stops by to make some votes for the GOP, then sure – come on back! Otherwise, what’s the point? He’s 81-years-old and diagnosed with cancer, so he should enjoy the rest of his life doing things that are more fun than mucking around with government. Wouldn’t it be more fun to do something enjoyable that doesn’t involve irritating the people you’re supposed to be representing?

ABC News reports:

“He’s receiving treatment for the side effects of the therapy. I feel pretty good about the way the treatment is affecting his underlying cancer. But the treatment has a downside. So he’s tryin’ to get rested up,” Graham said. 

Graham said he’s been in touch with McCain’s wife, Cindy McCain, and is expecting to set up a time to speak with his colleague by phone.

“He’s had a heck of a Senate schedule, and I hope he’ll take some time to regroup, do a little rehabilitation on his leg and come back,” Graham said.

Sen. Jeff Flake, the junior senator from Arizona, told ABC News today that he was also texting with McCain’s wife last night and that he expects his colleague to be back at work soon.”

It’s unfortunate that someone goes through this terrible struggle with disease and people support McCain through his struggles. However, McCain has made a lot of enemies over the years with his seemingly tough struggles and inability to fully support the GOP. McCain has often been referred to as a “Republican In Name Only” or better known as the RINO.

When people do things in government that we disagree with, but then later become affected by a possibly uncurable disease, then it’s human nature to have some compassion for those suffering. However, John McCain has made quite a few enemies over the last few years, and it’s apparent that he will warrant many negatively charged comments from readers on social media and that’s entirely expected.

If John McCain wants to leave behind a fantastic legacy, then he should step in and do something that benefits the GOP, and all right-wing aligned Americans. The time is now for McCain to prove he’s on the GOP team and not just some Democrat hiding behind the GOP name. Is he really on our side or is he destined to be one of those who claims to be, but then turns their back upon us when the time comes for a vote?

What will John McCain do next? How long will he survive?

 

Continue Reading

Culture

BREAKING News About Melania – America Stands By Her!

Published

on

By now we have all witnessed the awful things the liberal mainstream left-wing media, celebrities, and bleeding heart liberals have said and written about our First Lady Melania Trump since candidate Donald Trump announced his bid for the presidency back in 2015. But throughout the first year of the Trump presidency, Melania has shown the world who she really is and the class she possesses.

Earlier this week Mrs. Trump had a very special engagement to attend to. The First Lady took time off from her hectic schedule to visit Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington for a Toys for Tots charity event organized by the US Marine Corps. Reserve. And as always, she shined, arriving at the event looking very stylish for the Winter season in an emerald-green coat paired with beige pants and nude high-heeled boots.

First Lady Melania Trump went on to address the children and their families just before joining in to sort gifts with them. She thanked McMillian, on behalf of herself and her husband, President Donald Trump, for the men and women serving in the military and keeping our great nation safe.

What a far cry from the days of Michelle Obama telling our children what they can and can’t eat while she herself would indulge on the finest foods life has to offer.

The Washington Free Beacon Reports:

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

Proposed reg would punish schools for ‘egregious or persistent disregard’ for sodium limits

Following publication of this story, a USDA spokesperson told the Washington Free Beacon that the goal of the new proposals are meant to ensure high standards in its Child Nutrition Programs.

“To ensure that entities implementing these critical programs continue to meet high standards of program effectiveness and integrity, USDA is proposing a series of program improvements that address only those programs with systemic and significant program violations, such as theft of funds and financial mismanagement, to safeguard the integrity of Child Nutrition Programs and taxpayer dollars,” the spokesperson said.

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service issued a proposed rule Monday to codify parts of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which was championed by Mrs. Obama.

The regulation would punish schools and state departments with fines for “egregious or persistent disregard” for the lunch rules that imposed sodium and calorie limits and banned white grains.

A West Virginia preschool teacher was threatened with fines for violating the rules by rewarding her students with candy for good behavior in June 2015. The teacher ultimately did not have to pay, but the school had to develop a “corrective action plan” with training on the policies.

The government now seeks to make fines enforceable by regulation. Section 303 of the law requires that the federal government “establish criteria for the imposition of fines” for all the Department of Agriculture’s child food programs.

“Under section 303, the Secretary or a State agency may establish an assessment against any school food authority or school administering the Child Nutrition Programs if the Secretary or the State agency determines that the school or school food authority failed to correct severe mismanagement of any program, failed to correct repeated violations of program requirements, or disregarded a requirement of which they have been informed,” the proposed rule states.

The government insisted that fines would be limited only to schools, school food authorities, and state agencies that have “failed to correct severe mismanagement of any program, disregarded a requirement of which it has been informed, or failed to correct repeated violations of program requirements.”

“It is important to note that the statutory scheme only anticipates assessments be established in instances of severe mismanagement of a program, disregard of a program requirement of which the program operator had been informed, or failure to correct repeated violations [emphasis in original],” according to the proposed regulation. “These criteria suggest that violations that would result in assessments would be egregious or persistent in nature, remaining unresolved after the normal monitoring and oversight activities have failed to secure corrective action.”

The Food and Nutrition Service is targeting schools that refuse to comply with Mrs. Obama’s lunch rules and said monetary penalties are a “useful tool” to get noncompliant cafeterias in line.

“However, there have been cases, albeit few, where program operators have failed to correct Program violations through the normal administrative review requirements and technical assistance,” the agency said. “This proposed rule would provide both the Department and State agencies the authority to establish an assessment after the normal monitoring and oversight activities have been unsuccessful in correcting program violations.”

“The Department anticipates assessments would be established only on rare occasions in securing corrective action,” they added. “However, it should serve as a useful tool when egregious or persistent disregard of Program requirements occurs.”

The fines would be the latest consequence of the healthy eating law that Mrs. Obama lobbied for in 2010. More than 1.4 million students have left the lunch line since the rules went into effect, as students have complained of small portions and unappetizing fare. The standards have been blamed for cafeteria workers losing their jobs, and some kids have even resorted to creating black markets for salt to add flavor.

Calling the fines an “assessment” against a school, the agency said the fines would amount to 1 percent of the total amount the school was reimbursed for lunches for the first fine. A second fine would equal up to 5 percent of the total meal reimbursements, and 10 percent for a third or subsequent fine.

The fines could be hefty if an entire state agency were flagged for persistent violations. For instance, Alabama received $210,937,195 in cash payments through the school lunch program in 2015. One percent would total $2.1 million. A 10 percent fine would cost $21 million.

The Food and Nutrition Service did not respond to a request for comment on the proposed rule, or how much the estimated fines would total.

The agency said in the proposed regulation that the fines are “intended to improve the integrity.”

The proposed rule would also apply to private organizations participating in federal childcare nutrition programs, including “institutions, sites, sponsors, day care centers, and day care providers.”

The agency said they would allow schools to appeal the fines “given the fiscal consequences of this provision.” The rule would also give the agency the authority to terminate any school’s participation in the National School Lunch Program if they do not pay the fines.

Increased monitoring of state agencies as a result of the rule would cost states $4.3 million in 2017, and $22.7 million over five years.

In our nation’s history we have never had a first lady with so much class, poise, and as educated at Melania Trump. She is an immigrant who embodies everything an immigrant should be. She keeps her values and culture but is not afraid to call herself an American. That’s how it should be, she came to our great country and never looked back.

Please share if you are proud of our First Lady….

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending