Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Politics

Well Well Well, The Truth Just Came Out About Why Greta Was REALLY Fired From MSNBC

This is why they’re fake news!

Published

on

I decided to choose this topic to write because I was truly disappointed to hear about Greta Van Susteren’s firing from MSNBC. To me personally, she is one of the few journalists who has inspired me to be the writer and journalist I am today. She is an honest, caring individual who has always been respectful and professional. She just reports the facts and lets you decide your opinions. I remember during the war with Hamas in Israel, she was one of the few who reported the truth regarding the terrorism that Israel fights daily. Truth be told, I am not surprised that MSNBC would fire such an outstanding journalist.

Since the elections, MSNBC has been nothing but a bunch of vile “journalists” who continue to lie and spread false allegations towards President Trump and continue to hold on to them. For example, his tax returns as well as a Trump/Putin connection and the audacity to think that Russia has interfered with the United States election. Greta, the outstanding journalist she is, decided not to partake in such a vile means of reporting. Instead, she continued on what she knows best, honest factual reporting. Sadly they decided to cut her from the network.  The Greta I know was nothing less than professional with her response on Twitter with the words “I am out, on MSNBC.”

Now the President on the other hand, who is not afraid to call it how he sees it said on Saturday, ‘Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ “Trump hate!”‘ Personally, I agree with our President.  MSNBC has “journalist” with the likes of Chuck Todd, Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow, Morning Joe and Mika. They have been vile, cruel and have no problem trying to manipulate their viewers to believe lies for their agenda.

Via Daily Mail:

Donald Trump has claimed in a Saturday morning Twitter screed that MSNBC fired anchor Greta Van Susteren after just six months because she was too friendly to him.

‘Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ “Trump hate!”‘ he wrote.

It’s unclear where the president’s information about Van Susteren’s departure – which was announced by the host in a terse Thursday tweet – has come from.

On Thursday Van Susteren, 63,  simply tweeted: ‘I am out at MSNBC.’

The conservative host was axed six months after joining the network, and just hours before she was due to go on air.

No reason was given by either her or MSNBC, but she had been struggling to pull past her CNN and Fox News competitors on the liberal channel since she arrived six months ago.

But she was up 59 per cent in total viewers and 74 per cent in the key demographic of ‘adults 25-54’ year-over-year.

The president did not elaborate on what he meant by ‘Trump hate,’ or the circumstances of her supposed refusal to go along with it.

However, Van Susteren was notably silent in the feud between Trump and her MSNBC colleagues Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough that occurred the same day.

The pair’s on-again-off-again relationship with the president hit a new low on Thursday when he tweeted: ‘I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore).

‘Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!’

Brzezinski dismissed the claims – it was a neck-tuck, she said, and fully healed, not a bleeding facelift – and fired back at Trump, mocking his ‘tiny hands’.

Scarborough, Brzezinski’s partner and one of the three conservative voices on the channel along with Van Susteren and Nicolle Wallace, retweeted a series of defensive remarks from others.

I hope Greta will enjoy her time off until she finds new work, and she is a carrying person who has mentioned several times she is more worried about her staff than herself which we will continue to pray for them.  She is also working on a charity that helps children in Liberia which is a great cause to help, click here for the link. Keep fighting the good fight Greta.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Join the conversation

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Crime

Trump Just Took Sledgehammer To Welfare That’s NEVER Been Done Before – Will Save Taxpayers MILLIONS

Published

on

Across the country, there have been unprecedented accounts of welfare fraud that has been costing the American taxpayer millions of dollars. While hardworking Americans have been doing their best to make ends meet to provide for their families, thousands of others have been working harder to cheat the system. Now, after years of this constant abuse, President Trump is ready to tackle welfare fraud in a move that has never been seen previously.  

In recent months, authorities have been cracking down on welfare fraud across the country, and the results are staggering.

For instance, in Grand Rapids, Michigan a Muslim food stamp crime ring was busted that was run by three brothers. Emad Khalil Karaein, Jawad Khalil-Ahmad Karaein, and Khader Khalil Karaein ran a Middle Eastern Market where they operated their crime ring. The brothers were discovered to have cost the American taxpayer $736,000 from EBT and $544,000 from WIC over the course of nine years. Thankfully, the brothers were caught and were sentenced to prison for their disgusting deeds, but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

As more criminals cheat the system daily, President Trump is ready to put the pull the brakes on their criminal antics once and for all. In a meeting on Monday, Trump added to his agenda that cutting down on the fraud of public assistance would be a priority in the months ahead.

According to The Hill:

President Trump said Monday he’s adding another item to his jam-packed agenda: welfare reform. 
 
“Some people are really taking advantage of our system,” Trump said during a Cabinet meeting. “And we are going to be looking very, very strongly therefore at welfare reform.”
 
Trump indicated the effort would be directed toward people he believes are receiving public benefits but shouldn’t be.
 
“People are taking advantage of the system and then other people aren’t receiving what they really need to live,” he said. “And we think it’s very unfair to them.” 
 
The president did not reveal any details of a welfare overhaul, but said his Cabinet would discuss recommendations and reveal them “very shortly.”
 
Trump’s comments come as Congress is grappling with a long to-do list this fall. 
 
The White House wants lawmakers to send tax-reform legislation to Trump’s desk by the end of the year. The president has also asked Congress to come up with a fix for beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which he terminated.
 
Congress also must pass a budget and a government spending bill by December, and also raise the nation’s borrowing limit. 

If Trump’s plan to finally investigate welfare fraud was not enough to cause liberals across the country to scream that he is cold and callous his plan to repeal and replace Obamacare will send them over the edge. During his presidential campaign, Trump promised that he would do his best to rid the country of the Obamacare monstrosity that has bankrupted millions of American families. In a stunning move that has sent shockwaves through the political establishment, the Trump administration announced that they would immediately stop posting payments to insurance companies that sell Obamacare.

Reuters reported late last week:

The White House said late on Thursday that it cannot lawfully pay subsidies to health insurance companies under the Obamacare health law, prompting howls of protests from Democratic lawmakers.

A White House statement said based on guidance from the Justice Department, “the Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is no appropriation for cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare.”

“In light of this analysis, the Government cannot lawfully make the cost-sharing reduction payments,” the statement said.

When President Trump was elected to office, he had one goal and one goal only, and that is to make America great again. After eight years of Barack Obama fostering an age of entitlement and handouts to those who are not deserving it, it is time to end the madness. There are countless of able-bodied individuals taking advantage of a system that was only put in place to help those who were in desperate need of assistance. The welfare program was not designed to be a lifetime goal but rather a stepping stone to help the unfortunate get back on track. It may seem to some that tackling welfare fraud may be a lofty goal while there are so many other pressing issues for Trump to concentrate on. However, if the country is not able to get our finances back on track the goals that we sent Trump to achieve may never come to fruition. 

H/T [Daily Mail, Freedom Daily]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Politics

It’s Happening! Trump Just Beat Kim Jong-Un To The Punch, Makes Him Pay BRUTAL Price On His Soil

Fat boy never saw This coming!

Published

on

Many Americans have been waiting to see just how the imminent conflict with North Korea would start. We know it’s coming and we know that the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-un is itching to strike. The question is, who will strike first.

The U.S. obviously isn’t looking to start a war that wouldn’t happen on its own, however, the threats issued by Jong-un give more than just an impression of his intentions toward our country.

Since the President isn’t one to back down from a fight, he has made it clear to North Korea that any action will be met with an even more painful reaction on our part. That being said, we as a country don’t feel the need to give too many warnings before dealing with a problem. Diplomatically speaking, the President did go out of his way to make sure that our allies in the area were aware of his intentions.

South Korea has aided the United States and our forces in many ways, not the least of which is housing our local military installations, and sharing intel. Most recently they’ve teamed up with the U.S. military to figure out what kind of precision strike might deal with the problem of North Korea once and for all. The people of North Korea seem to be more like prisoners, so the problem is almost entirely the dictator and his family.

Because of that, the United States and South Korean forces have been working on a strategy for cutting the head off the beast and taking out Kim Jong-un. It was all just a plan until recently. Infowars reports that the “decapitation team” is deployed and ready to strike in North Korea:

A U.S. Special Forces “decapitation” team is on board a nuclear-powered submarine just off the coast of North Korea.

“Buried in a Yonhap report about a joint US-South Korean Navy war drill is the revelation that, ‘A unit of U.S. special forces tasked with carrying out ‘decapitation’ operations is aboard a nuclear-powered submarine in the group.’

Speculation is rife that the deployment could be what President Trump was referring to when he mentioned ‘the calm before the storm’ in front of confused reporters two weeks ago.”

By “decapitation team,” they seem to be referring to a whole group of assassins. As far as anyone knows, you only really need an assassin, but when you’re dealing with a high-value target, I suppose it doesn’t hurt to have a spare or two around.

Even though it’s certainly not the responsibility of the President to inform the world about the movements of the military before they happen, many wonder if this could be what the President was hinting about after meeting with Pentagon officials just days ago.

The entire mission, however, has been underway for months as the threat from North Korea has grown. There were reports that South Korea might be training their own elite force strictly for the purpose of taking out Jong-un.

“Back in June, it was reported that the U.S. and South Korea were training their special forces to track down and assassinate Kim Jong-un in the event of war as part of a joint operation.

North Korea has warned that it could respond to the training exercise with another ballistic missile launch to coincide with the Chinese 19th Party Congress on October 18.

Part of the wargame revolves around practicing the evacuation of noncombatant Americans out of South Korea in the event of war and other emergencies.”

As with most of the threats emanating from those who wish to be our enemies, this didn’t sit well with South Korea, China or the United States.

“Assets mobilized for the joint drill include the U.S. 7th Fleet’s aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) and two Arleigh Burke-class destroyers – the USS Stethem (DDG-63) and the USS Mustin (DDG-89).

North Korea intensified its bellicose rhetoric against the United States on Sunday night, accusing Trump of being a ‘war merchant and strangler of peace.’

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says Trump has instructed him to continue with diplomatic efforts, although Tillerson ominously added that this would be prolonged only ‘until the first bomb drops’.”

Everyone on our side of the pond would rather this conflict end without any more loss of life than necessary, however, it seems as if the powers that be in North Korea are bound and determined to not let that happen.

While the United States is fervently looking for a way to not kill mass amounts of North Koreans who are more or less enslaved by their government, we’re not willing to let ourselves be targeted in the process.

If there was any doubt on the part of North Korea before whether or not the United States would retaliate to his threats, this is proof positive that while some might speak softly, we mostly just carry a big stick.

[H/T: Infowars]

Share if you’re ready for the United States to put an end to the threats coming from North Korea! 

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Culture

Desperate Kaepernick Just Used Everything He Had To Take Trump Down – Now He’s REALLY In Trouble

Wow..he really embarrassed himself this time!

Published

on

Cop-hating third-string quarterback Colin Kaepernick is still unemployed and he’s still scamming Americans. He spent all summer with his Muslim girlfriend and outspoken radio host Nessa Diab pushing his fake sob story about the NFL being a “racist organization” for not hiring him, where even enlisted the assistance of the NAACP to push the ridiculous narrative.

Despite leading the 49-ers to a historic season franchise loss last year, Kaepernick still wants to blame his unemployment on the NFL rather than facing the harsh reality that no one wants him because he’s simply a crappy football player. Over the weekend, Kaepernick lawyered up and filed a grievance against the NFL and President Trump, claiming that there’s a massive “conspiracy” between the 32 NFL teams and Trump to keep him off the field. But just 12 hours after filing the paperwork to blame others for his woes, Kaepernick just got hit with even more embarrassing news that’s sending his peanut gallery of whining fans into a collective meltdown this week.

The Daily Wire reported:

Former 49ers second string quarterback Colin Kaepernick lawyered up over the weekend, and has now filed a grievance claiming all 32 NFL teams conspired to keep him off the field.

Kaepernick, and his attorney — celebrity lawyer Mark Geragos — say that all 32 team owners conspired together to deny him a spot in professional football, even though Kaepernick walked away from a one-year option on his contract with the 49ers, and hasn’t been an asset to any football team since 2013.

NFL owners, the complaint says, “have colluded to deprive Mr. Kaepernick of employment rights in retaliation for Mr. Kaepernick’s leadership and advocacy for equality and social justice and his bringing awareness to peculiar institutions still undermining racial equality in the United States.” Kaepernick contends that it’s a “statistical impossibility” that he has not, so far, obtained gainful employment as a professional football player.

In his complaint, Kapernick also went straight after President Trump, alleging that the President is in on this conspiracy to keep him out of the NFL. Via Daily Wire:

“The complaint also alleges that President Donald Trump, the “executive branch of the United States government” is at the heart of the collective agreement; Kaepernick claims that he’s been out of work in “response to coercion and calculated coordination from the Executive Branch of the United States government.”

According to the Federalist Papers, Kaepernick’s latest tantrum will not be going anywhere, as his ridiculous claims completely lack any sort of evidence whatsoever. The Federalist Papers reported:

Colin Kaeperneck’s latest accusations against NFL owners of collusion do not meet the NFL’s Collective Bargaining Agreement’s conditions for burden or proof.

“Collusion occurs when two or more teams, or the league and at least one team,” Sports Illustrated explained in March, “join to deprive a player of a contractually earned right. Such a right is normally found in the collective bargaining agreement signed by a league and its players’ association. For example, the right of a free-agent player to negotiate a contract with a team cannot be impaired by a conspiracy of teams to deny that a player a chance to sign.”

According to the CBA, the fact that NFL teams have declined to offer Kaepernick a contract does not prove collusion. Furthermore, a free agent’s “playing skills” do not represent evidence for collusion.

ESPN says that Kaepernick’s grievance is vague and unconvincing, blaming President Donald Trump for coercing NFL owners into withholding offers. ESPN reports:

The NFL’s collective bargaining agreement, which governs such disputes, makes clear that the failure to sign a player is not in itself enough to prove collusion. Instead, it must be combined with evidence that teams entered into an agreement, express or implied, to bar the player’s employment.

Here’s the relevant wording of the CBA’s “burden of proof” for collusion:

“The failure by a club or clubs to negotiate, to submit offer sheets, or to sign contracts with restricted free agents or transition players, or to negotiate, make offers, or sign contracts for the playing services of such players or unrestricted free agents, shall not, by itself or in combination only with evidence about the playing skills of the player(s) not receiving any such offer or contract, satisfy the burden of proof set forth …”

[…] But his grievance, filed by attorney Mark Geragos, does not provide any specific evidence of an agreement to collude. It vaguely references NFL general managers who have cited “directives from NFL owners to not let Kaepernick so much as practice with an NFL team.” It also accuses owners of submitting to the demands of President Donald Trump, whom it terms “an organizing force” in squashing what has become a weekly protest among at least some NFL players.

Nice try, Kaepernick. Looks like it’s back to the drawing board in to find an accusation that will stick. As of now, it looks like Kaepernick’s position of playing left couch-seat cushion for the rest of the season will be a permanent one.

 

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending