Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

Two Black Thugs BRUTALLY Attacked This 80 Year-Old But What She Did To Them Next Was SHOCKING!

You won’t believe what she did to the thugs.

Published

on

An 80-year-old woman was carjacked and beat up by two teenage thugs. They were arrested and got quite a surprise on the court date. The woman they jumped was there.

She is Former Baltimore City Councilwoman Rikki Spector and she showed up with her blackened eyes and bruises to give the family a hug.

Say the next sentence in your black girl voice and clap loudly between each word.

SHE. GAVE. THEM. A. MOTHER. F*CKING. HUG.

I would’ve asked the judge for at least a year in the slammer, then hugged the judge. But nope! This woman wants to rehabilitate the boys so they don’t do this again. That’s fine, but let’s rehab in jail and fix the prison system on the way.

I do agree that our prison system is a failure. It’s a disgrace. The people go in, come out, and go back in. There SHOULD be a rehabilitation system in place, but it must be in the prison system. These boys need to be locked up and rehabbed inside. They need to lose a little bit of freedom to see what their life could really be like if they ever commit a crime again.

Our prison system doesn’t need to be a Beverly Hills party with catered meals, but the jails should take these rotten criminals and turn them into productive citizens. Just sitting around, lifting weights, and boning each other for a few years won’t change the people who are locked up. If you want to fix people, then do it.

If I was her, that hug would’ve only came before they boarded a bus to the clink, and I would’ve licked my hand and slapped them with it.

I like her idea of rehabilitating people, just not her hug or her delivery. Work with the parents to make the family better, but those boys deserve an ass-kicking in jail so they know what it’s like.

VDare – Determined to make a difference, Spector went to juvenile court Tuesday for a detention review for one of the teenagers charged in the assault and attempted carjacking that left her battered and bruised. The former city councilwoman is now advocating for change in the juvenile-justice system.

“The system isn’t working for the kids, not working for us. You can look at me and see that,” Spector said.

Boys ages 13 and 15 are accused of attacking Spector inside a gated, guarded and patrolled garage near her home. She struggled with the teens as they tried to steal her car.

The 15-year-old had no prior incidents. The court put him on home detention until his trial in January. Spector met with his family outside the courtroom.

“I hugged the family and told them how huge it was for me to see them there, because this is what it takes to help this boy never be in this situation again,” Spector said. “I put myself in their place. If that had been my boy, son or grandson, I would want somebody to have a heart, to understand they truly didn’t want this to happen, sorry it did happen and will do everything in their power to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

Spector said she’s encouraged and is partnering with the family.

“The parents, grandparents, football coach and attorney (are) begging to minimize (the) punishment and give us a chance to help this boy,” Spector said. “It’s very important to me and this young man. Their presence spoke volumes.”

Police told 11 News that, in the past year, the 13-year-old has been charged with carjacking, robbery, destruction of property, auto theft, drugs and assault. He remains in juvenile custody. His detention review is next week. Spector plans to be at that hearing, as well.

I don’t know what to think of this, but at the very least I hope a few kids get their ass beat in prison before learning some life lessons.

If you’re 13 and have all those charges, then your parents need to be charged too. That’s the product of bad parenting and those people should have their kids taken away.

Carjacking at 13? Holy schnikes.

Crime

Trump Just Took Sledgehammer To Welfare That’s NEVER Been Done Before – Will Save Taxpayers MILLIONS

Published

on

Across the country, there have been unprecedented accounts of welfare fraud that has been costing the American taxpayer millions of dollars. While hardworking Americans have been doing their best to make ends meet to provide for their families, thousands of others have been working harder to cheat the system. Now, after years of this constant abuse, President Trump is ready to tackle welfare fraud in a move that has never been seen previously.  

In recent months, authorities have been cracking down on welfare fraud across the country, and the results are staggering.

For instance, in Grand Rapids, Michigan a Muslim food stamp crime ring was busted that was run by three brothers. Emad Khalil Karaein, Jawad Khalil-Ahmad Karaein, and Khader Khalil Karaein ran a Middle Eastern Market where they operated their crime ring. The brothers were discovered to have cost the American taxpayer $736,000 from EBT and $544,000 from WIC over the course of nine years. Thankfully, the brothers were caught and were sentenced to prison for their disgusting deeds, but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

As more criminals cheat the system daily, President Trump is ready to put the pull the brakes on their criminal antics once and for all. In a meeting on Monday, Trump added to his agenda that cutting down on the fraud of public assistance would be a priority in the months ahead.

According to The Hill:

President Trump said Monday he’s adding another item to his jam-packed agenda: welfare reform. 
 
“Some people are really taking advantage of our system,” Trump said during a Cabinet meeting. “And we are going to be looking very, very strongly therefore at welfare reform.”
 
Trump indicated the effort would be directed toward people he believes are receiving public benefits but shouldn’t be.
 
“People are taking advantage of the system and then other people aren’t receiving what they really need to live,” he said. “And we think it’s very unfair to them.” 
 
The president did not reveal any details of a welfare overhaul, but said his Cabinet would discuss recommendations and reveal them “very shortly.”
 
Trump’s comments come as Congress is grappling with a long to-do list this fall. 
 
The White House wants lawmakers to send tax-reform legislation to Trump’s desk by the end of the year. The president has also asked Congress to come up with a fix for beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which he terminated.
 
Congress also must pass a budget and a government spending bill by December, and also raise the nation’s borrowing limit. 

If Trump’s plan to finally investigate welfare fraud was not enough to cause liberals across the country to scream that he is cold and callous his plan to repeal and replace Obamacare will send them over the edge. During his presidential campaign, Trump promised that he would do his best to rid the country of the Obamacare monstrosity that has bankrupted millions of American families. In a stunning move that has sent shockwaves through the political establishment, the Trump administration announced that they would immediately stop posting payments to insurance companies that sell Obamacare.

Reuters reported late last week:

The White House said late on Thursday that it cannot lawfully pay subsidies to health insurance companies under the Obamacare health law, prompting howls of protests from Democratic lawmakers.

A White House statement said based on guidance from the Justice Department, “the Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is no appropriation for cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare.”

“In light of this analysis, the Government cannot lawfully make the cost-sharing reduction payments,” the statement said.

When President Trump was elected to office, he had one goal and one goal only, and that is to make America great again. After eight years of Barack Obama fostering an age of entitlement and handouts to those who are not deserving it, it is time to end the madness. There are countless of able-bodied individuals taking advantage of a system that was only put in place to help those who were in desperate need of assistance. The welfare program was not designed to be a lifetime goal but rather a stepping stone to help the unfortunate get back on track. It may seem to some that tackling welfare fraud may be a lofty goal while there are so many other pressing issues for Trump to concentrate on. However, if the country is not able to get our finances back on track the goals that we sent Trump to achieve may never come to fruition. 

H/T [Daily Mail, Freedom Daily]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

Trump Was RIGHT! Look Who Was Just BUSTED For Starting DEADLY Cali Fire That Killed 41 So Far – Here’s Why

This is Sick & they Have to pay!

Published

on

The California wildfires have been raging for quite some time which has caused unprecedented damage in the region.

Now, it is important to note that fires in the California area are not unheard of, but they typically occur in December and January, and not October.

These fires have forced thousands of residents to leave their homes in terror not knowing what they will return to when they are able.

Law enforcement officials have been working tirelessly to figure out who started these horrific wildfires and it appears they may have the culprits that prove President Trump was right yet again. 

On Monday, firefighters have been able to gain control of the raging wildfires in the northern California area.

However, even though these brave firefighters have been able to make headway in containing the fire the death toll has risen to 41.

Over the last week, these raging fires have scorched more than 200,000 acres, destroyed or damaged more than 5,500 homes, and displaced 100,000 people. Though by some miracle on Sunday, the winds changed and the firefighters were able to take advantage of that situation and contain some of the fires.

Now that the firefighters have been able to make some headway in these deadly fires, law enforcement has been focusing on what caused them, and what they found is shocking. As officials were studying the fires, they noticed a pattern of where the majority of them occurred. It seems that areas hardest hit by these fires were in areas within the legal marijuana business, and they are now suspecting foul play.

As it turns out the areas that are being hit the hardest happens to be pot farms.

CNN Money reported:

Deadly wildfires in Northern California are burning up marijuana farms in the so-called Emerald Triangle.

Blazes have destroyed a number of farms in Mendocino County right before legal recreational sales begin in California.

Cannabis business owners who lose their crops have little reprieve.

“Nobody right now has insurance,” said Nikki Lastreto, secretary of the Mendocino Cannabis Industry Association. “They might have insurance on their house, but not on their crop.”

Here is more from Got News:

The suspicious timing and sheer destruction of the fires have led them to believe the Mexican drug cartels – infamous for their ruthless tactics – had a hand in starting them. These cartels, which run a large share of the world’s multi-billion dollar illegal drug trade, certainly have the means to pull of an attack like this.

They also have an enormous incentive to drive up prices and hurt their competitors, and these fires are already accomplishing that. If Mexican drug lord involvement is confirmed, it will likely spark an international crisis between the United States and Mexico over the latter’s failure to rein in its criminal cartels.

Facebook photos provided to GotNews show the wildfires have caused staggering damage, with several before-and-after pictures revealing the extent of the devastation:

Before the fire. (Photo Credit Facebook)

After the devastating California fires. (Photo Credit Facebook)

The New York Times reported yesterday that tens of thousands of marijuana growers live in this area, the vast majority of whom have no insurance. Furthermore, since marijuana remains an illegal drug under the Controlled Substances Act, the industry still uses cash.

GotNews can confirm that millions of dollars in cash has already been lost to the fires, in addition to tens of millions more in property damage.

According to NBC News, thousands of acres of marijuana have already been burned, and the fires have also wiped out “recent investments in infrastructure to comply with licensing regulations in preparation for recreational marijuana legalization next year.”

The total damage caused by these fires will be unclear for a while, as many of them are still burning.

So, what does this all mean and how does this prove that President Trump was right?

As stated previously law enforcement officials are suspecting that Mexican cartels started these devastating fires. The cartel does not like competition especially when it comes to making drug money and if California is now legalizing marijuana you can bet that the drug lords are not happy.

These ruthless individuals will continue on their path of destruction unless there is something to stop them. What that something is would be a wall between the Mexican border and the United States to prevent these people from entering our country. There is no reason that these criminals should be allowed to sneak into America and create havoc on innocent people.

These fires appear to be a message sent from the cartels to scare the legal marijuana farmers from continuing to grow their crop. Now, whether you agree with marijuana or not is not the issue considering that these farmers have the right to grow it, and no illegals should be able to prevent it from happening.

SHARE IF YOU WANT PRESIDENT TRUMP’S WALL BUILT TO PREVENT ILLEGALS FROM ENTERING AMERICA!

H/T [The Gateway Pundit]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Crime

BREAKING: FBI Just Confirmed Comey Is GUILTY After Damning Admission He Made About Hillary

This is Major!

Published

on

For the past couple years, the American people have wanted the truth about Hillary Clinton and the emails she deleted on her private server.

Clinton has claimed for quite some time that these emails were not relevant even though the evidence proved differently.

So, the case of Hillary Clinton’s emails began to fade away, but then at the last minute the investigation was opened, and the American people believed that justice would finally be served.

Former FBI Director James Comey took the case pledging to get to the bottom of these emails and if Hillary Clinton broke any laws. However, shortly after the investigation commenced, it all ended with Comey declaring that he could find no wrongdoing regarding Hillary Clinton and the deleted emails.

A year later, documents were released showing that Comey had already decided that Clinton was innocent before even concluding the email investigation.

And now, the FBI confirmed this is exactly what happened. 

The records show that back on May 2, 2016, James Comey sent an email to Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki, and general counsel James Baker. In the subject line of this particular email read “midyear exam,” and even though the email has been deemed unclassified, the majority of this communication has been redacted.

What the entire email says is anyone’s guess, but it cannot be right considering that James Comey found Hillary Clinton innocent before completing the investigation into these deleted emails.

Here is more from Newsweek:

In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.

On Monday, the bureau also released a response to the May 2 email. Rybicki sent the response, dated May 16, 2016, to several colleagues: Peter Strzok, Jonathan Moffa, Baker, Trisha Anderson and E.W. Priestap. He copied McCabe and David Bowdich, the associate deputy director. In the email, which is marked “unclassified,” Rybicki wrote, “Please send me any comments on this statement so we may roll into a master doc for discussion with the Director at a future date. Thanks, Jim.”

The FBI titled the release “Drafts of Director Comey’s July 5, 2016, Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation.” That title refers to a press conference Comey held in which he said the bureau had completed its investigation into Clinton’s use of a personal email system and that it would not be recommending that the Department of Justice pursue charges, though Clinton had been “careless.” The bureau interviewed Clinton on July 2, 2016.

The release confirms information that Senator Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham, a member of that committee, disclosed in a letter to new FBI Director Christopher Wray in August. The senators wrote that they had learned from interview transcripts released by the Office of the Special Counsel that Comey had drafted the statement in advance. (That office is separate from the efforts of Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller.) The Senate Judiciary Committee is reviewing Comey’s conduct as director and President Donald Trump’s firing him in May.

FBI and Justice Department analysts are divided on whether Comey violated rules or broke with tradition by drafting the statement prior to interviewing Clinton and other witnesses. “To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,” Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services, previously told Newsweek. “That is just not how things operate…. It’s built in our DNA not to prejudge investigations, particularly from the top.”

Ron Hosko, who served as an assistant director at the bureau under Comey until 2014, has told Newsweek that drafting statements is not unusual, but only if the drafts remain internal and avoid coming to conclusions. “When you have a significant case that is in the public domain and certainly in the public’s interest, in the public’s eye, I think that it could be expected that both the FBI and the prosecutors that they’re working with are beginning to draft a statement of facts that could be used later, as the case is developing,” he said. “I think the content of the statement is going to be important. Did it purport to essentially acquit her actions way prematurely, or was it simply a running statement of what they knew?”

But Matthew Miller, a former spokesperson for the Justice Department, tweeted in September, “The decision is never ‘made’ until the end, even when there’s a 99% chance it is only going to go one way.”

It appears that Former FBI Director James Comey needs to be brought in and questioned by the acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe for this email. There is no reason that Comey should have made any early judgments about the Hillary Clinton case before concluding a thorough investigation.

However, this is the Clintons, and they have a long history of committing criminal deeds without any consequences. Hopefully, that will change soon and justice will finally be served once and for all.

Share if you want Hillary to be locked up for her crimes!

H/T [Newsweek]

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Trending